Struggling to find a suitable cloud bookkeeping solution
Breakdown of trust between directors - how to proceed?
Client has a dormant company and never told me about, until he gets a late filing penalty...
Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust
Scottish charity registered at Companies House
associated disposal of goodwill with Entreprenuer calculation
FIrst LLP Tax Return but confused what to put in boxes 3.4, 3.5 and 3.7
What happens if property has not been an FHL for whole period of ownership
Arm's length transactions
Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees
Can losses be offset against other rental profits?
Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes?
Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B.
Transferring DLA between Directors
I have a Polish client resident in the UK, Polish income where is it taxed?
So it is right that contractors can still claim for travel and subsistence?
Special treatment of owned house whilst holding a lease with tied accomidation
Client claims he is entitled to a £100 a day allowance.
Will the new £5K dividend allowance benefit me?
97968 questions and 430096 replies from 33383 members
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 329 14
- Tips on meals 442 4
- co-operatives & Societies 48 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 543 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,166 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,448 40
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 182 4
- Website Content 428 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 173 3
- Closing down loss-making company 653 11
- Directors in dispute 123 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 692 12
- Incorporated company charity 138 2
- property capital gains 335 3
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 438 5
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 428 2
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 258 2
- Stumped - IHT 490 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 591 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 399 3