Does a loss offset bewteeen 2 self employments reduce class 4 NI?
Stuck on in-between year
Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting
Should we mention (or should we not) that someone has a criminal conviction when writing to a new ac
Why oh why can't the online filing CT600 just ignore £1-2 rounding errors?
Are you good with numbers
Can the band be adjusted?
Where on SATR do I claim unused pension allowance?
asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner)
Posting invoices with balance brought forward
Share Holding - Held Over Gains
There doesnt seem to be any guidance on this anywhere (yet).
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
97927 questions and 429896 replies from 33368 members
- BrightPay quirks 358 6
- HMRC having technical difficulties 43 2
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 119 2
- Closing down loss-making company 180 3
- AccountingWEB survey 455 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,098 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 775 10
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 762 5
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 304 1
- Mortgage Reference 679 9
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,388 50
- VAT disaggregation 151 2
- Gift aid procedure please? 553 6
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 443 11
- Xerocon 2016 1,352 38
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 279 2
- Appointment of director 131 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 231 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 299 3
- Rounding errors on CT600 376 7