Who would recommend making such a move?
Does anyone frequent/subscribe to that website?
Client - agency - PSC - worker - who's responsible?
A local firm are advising their clients I am working from home rather than telling them I have left.
what sort of accounting tasks are required in an estate agents?
Does my company have 1 associated company or 2
Have you ever been asked to sign them in your own individual name rather than firm's name?
CAn I get HMRC to agree not to enquire into trust return
New client where last year director bonus = next 9 months salary
How to calculate the flat rate t/o in this scenario
2015 Payroll year end
can this be done?
Accountant put me on the wrong scheme
We've recently taken on the bookkeeping and management accounts for a client who uses FreeAgent
Relief on expenditure on company car
I have worked for a firm on a self employed basis and never signed a restrictive agreement
Scaffolding added to total yearly (2013/2014) expenses instead of being filled with CIS monthly retu
Can sole traders claim pension tax relief at source, or only through self-assessment?
90333 questions and 384793 replies from 29937 members
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,537 89
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 786 7
- HMRC Summons for £14k 200 2
- BrightPay 976 28
- Goodie bag 2,799 72
- Corporation Tax Software 311 9
- US Pensions and Renunciation of Citizenship 66 1
- How many associated companies 132 2
- How do I save face? 1,870 14
- BIK for an electric car 94 1
- Signed accounts for a lender 388 17
- can I approach clients ? 823 11
- Regular Director bonus 270 5
- Secure document exchange 572 6
- New Agency rules - who's responsible? 124 2
- Clients have been told I'm working from home 560 9
- FreeAgent question 313 8
- Mortgage interest 99 1
- Practising options 491 6
- Self-employed or Ltd Company or seek employment 450 10
- Possible Partnership? 678
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 530
- Fuming! 470
- New Fangled Penalties 463
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 329
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 271
- Moving away from CCH software 254
- Outsource Data Entry 249
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 249
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 199