A Jersey company is recharging a portion of a group insurance policy to a UK sub- should the UK sub
What are other practitioners using
Removal of a director whose appointment is invalid
UK resident receives USA pension, is it eligble of 10% deduction?
UK-registered company offering consultancy online to UK and US
VAT on hotel payments received in advance
Macro deletes cells but Ctrl Z then useless.
They have different tax year end dates.
Expat in Germany but have undeclared rental income. how to report it.
£1,300 PENALTY but no tax to pay
Partnership incorporating into an LLP. Do I need to inform HMRC?
How is the capital distribution treated for a UK resident?
Recording donations made at point of invoice in the ledgers
87532 questions and 366535 replies from 28701 members
- signature required 439 21
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 488 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 157 5
- Settlement discount 51 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 85 5
- CT600 39 1
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 151 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 90 2
- Pratice Management Software 46 1
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 190 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 107 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 178 2
- Homing sandwiches 369 9
- Related Party Transactions 101 2
- UK resident receiving USA pension 84 1
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 460 9
- Sage payroll alternatives 754 13
- More AE! 758 17
- Web sites 242 3
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 604 13
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,230
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 810
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 511
- Digita Hosted Software 334
- Credit where credit's due....... 307
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 234
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 187
- TheTax Donut 173
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 156
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 155