Resources for accountants
I would be very inteersted to hear what resources other accountants use both on line and in published format, and what they consider to be invaluable. I am thrilled to say I have filed my last return (apart for the two where the clients haven't sent in their records yet), so, unusually have some time on my hands to look at these things.
I am familiar with Nicola Ross-Martin's website - is a subscription worthwhile?
What do users think of the Tax Club?
Are there any similar providers worth mentioning?
What books can you not do without?
Where do you get your tax planning ideas form? Course? Books? Websites?
Are any of the Indicator series books good, or do they only set out what we already know anyway? (ie more targetted at the non-professional)?
- pre letting expenses 133 2
- Expat working back in UK 71 3
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 164 3
- Are contractor travel expenses 62 1
- Charge out rates in London? 102 1
- Who owns SAGE Data? 390 8
- Audit Exemption new rules 264 6
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 460 14
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 81 3
- change of paye software 502 13
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 273 5
- Which software for practice books? 460 19
- Several employments - large tax bill remaining 226 4
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 525 2
- share capital calculation 251 14
- Dispensation pointless ? 192 3
- Renting property to yourself 455 12
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,968 51
- RTI Student Loan Reconciliation 178 4
- Pension contributions limits 262 11
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 727
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 474
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 289
- How to format a stock book 250
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 206
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 202
- Tax efficient holding company structure 190
- Investment property company accounts template 185
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 178
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 162