Resources for accountants
I would be very inteersted to hear what resources other accountants use both on line and in published format, and what they consider to be invaluable. I am thrilled to say I have filed my last return (apart for the two where the clients haven't sent in their records yet), so, unusually have some time on my hands to look at these things.
I am familiar with Nicola Ross-Martin's website - is a subscription worthwhile?
What do users think of the Tax Club?
Are there any similar providers worth mentioning?
What books can you not do without?
Where do you get your tax planning ideas form? Course? Books? Websites?
Are any of the Indicator series books good, or do they only set out what we already know anyway? (ie more targetted at the non-professional)?
- Helping clients with bookkeeping but not a bookkeeper 744 19
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,410 20
- Wear & Tear Allowances 308 7
- That old chestnut 356 7
- Supply to Irish State Body 216 2
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 330 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 289 3
- Non controlling shares - how to set up 248 9
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 242 3
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 208 4
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 122 1
- MAAT vs ACCA 1,959 35
- IR35 - relationship of WIP 663 6
- How to tell HMRC Limited Co. is active 215 3
- Tax relief for Director incurring business expenses on his credit card 210 2
- Repair or improvement? 432 7
- National Insurance. 161 1
- Trust tax return 172 1
- VAT on land sale 174 6
- Property Development 322 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 406
- CTA study material 360
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 268
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 251
- new capital structure ltd with investors 204
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 200
- Pre incorp expenses 199
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 180
- Slight twist on employment related securities 172
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 155