Resources for accountants
I would be very inteersted to hear what resources other accountants use both on line and in published format, and what they consider to be invaluable. I am thrilled to say I have filed my last return (apart for the two where the clients haven't sent in their records yet), so, unusually have some time on my hands to look at these things.
I am familiar with Nicola Ross-Martin's website - is a subscription worthwhile?
What do users think of the Tax Club?
Are there any similar providers worth mentioning?
What books can you not do without?
Where do you get your tax planning ideas form? Course? Books? Websites?
Are any of the Indicator series books good, or do they only set out what we already know anyway? (ie more targetted at the non-professional)?
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 135 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 181 6
- Business trips - director and family 408 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 58 1
- Signed accounts for bank 653 15
- Family Partnership 264 8
- flat rate scheme 2,358 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 156 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 322 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 153 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 71 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 201 4
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 845 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 292 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 183 5
- VAT Query on new build 113 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 106 1
- P11D Car Value 267 6
- NOVA declaration 108 1
- Business valuation advice 710 18