Resources for accountants
I would be very inteersted to hear what resources other accountants use both on line and in published format, and what they consider to be invaluable. I am thrilled to say I have filed my last return (apart for the two where the clients haven't sent in their records yet), so, unusually have some time on my hands to look at these things.
I am familiar with Nicola Ross-Martin's website - is a subscription worthwhile?
What do users think of the Tax Club?
Are there any similar providers worth mentioning?
What books can you not do without?
Where do you get your tax planning ideas form? Course? Books? Websites?
Are any of the Indicator series books good, or do they only set out what we already know anyway? (ie more targetted at the non-professional)?
- PAYE Refunds from HMRC 44 1
- Undeclared rental income 47 1
- Drop Down Boxes 61 1
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 350 7
- 2 sole traders merging to become a limited company what do they need? 168 5
- What Exactly does the RTI Penalty Relaxation mean? 228 4
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 725 21
- Drop box Storage 712 7
- Cash injection by shareholder 602 8
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,269 497
- Unfurnished Lettings Expenditure 127 2
- Property management company Online returns 79 1
- FIFA game and making money 1,708 14
- VAT on sale of Assets to Director 101 3
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 308 9
- Fee Protection Insurance 1,118 45
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 409 19
- Employing a carer 221 2
- Non resident client -employed in the Cayman Islands 118 1
- "Please be advised that one or more Generic Notification Notices have been issued." 185 3
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,396
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 531
- National Insurance 434
- Non Resident 325
- Hands on experience of Digita 251
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 235
- Employer's Helpline 191
- CIS paid under reg 9 190
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 157
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 156