Resources for accountants
I would be very inteersted to hear what resources other accountants use both on line and in published format, and what they consider to be invaluable. I am thrilled to say I have filed my last return (apart for the two where the clients haven't sent in their records yet), so, unusually have some time on my hands to look at these things.
I am familiar with Nicola Ross-Martin's website - is a subscription worthwhile?
What do users think of the Tax Club?
Are there any similar providers worth mentioning?
What books can you not do without?
Where do you get your tax planning ideas form? Course? Books? Websites?
Are any of the Indicator series books good, or do they only set out what we already know anyway? (ie more targetted at the non-professional)?
- IT advisory questions? 258 7
- signature required 541 22
- Use of home query 79 1
- Pratice Management Software 158 2
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 245 6
- Error in audited accounts 101 1
- Vat registration exception 200 3
- CIS software 90 2
- Homing sandwiches 472 11
- CT600 130 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 184 7
- Settlement discount 150 4
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 519 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 187 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 176 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 136 2
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 221 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 140 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 192 2
- Related Party Transactions 132 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,248
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 821
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 525
- Digita Hosted Software 341
- Credit where credit's due....... 317
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 243
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 202
- TheTax Donut 185
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 166
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 165