Resources for accountants
I would be very inteersted to hear what resources other accountants use both on line and in published format, and what they consider to be invaluable. I am thrilled to say I have filed my last return (apart for the two where the clients haven't sent in their records yet), so, unusually have some time on my hands to look at these things.
I am familiar with Nicola Ross-Martin's website - is a subscription worthwhile?
What do users think of the Tax Club?
Are there any similar providers worth mentioning?
What books can you not do without?
Where do you get your tax planning ideas form? Course? Books? Websites?
Are any of the Indicator series books good, or do they only set out what we already know anyway? (ie more targetted at the non-professional)?
- Tax treatment on the sale of a business 168 6
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 875 19
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 450 9
- Can I become a self employed bookkeeper?? 135 1
- VAT on converted property having opted to tax 168 7
- tagging in Iris accounts production for non standard item 103 1
- Place of Supply or these two contracts walk into a German Bar 89 1
- Auto-Enrolment 2,852 155
- How to account for VAT on a newbuild that has been let 100 1
- 'Find an accountant' 192 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 96 1
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 80 1
- Depreciation on property improvements 104 1
- Construction Industry Funding 108 5
- CGT advice on amicable divorce settlement 95 1
- How important are Journals? 328 9
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 721 15
- Company trading loss relief 271 4
- National Insurance 602 1
- Social Worker limited Co 128 1
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 490
- Skandia using wrong address 434
- Accountants who provide tech/IT advice 379
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 265
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 236
- Employee rewards 227
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 206
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 203
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 180
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 179