Resources for accountants
I would be very inteersted to hear what resources other accountants use both on line and in published format, and what they consider to be invaluable. I am thrilled to say I have filed my last return (apart for the two where the clients haven't sent in their records yet), so, unusually have some time on my hands to look at these things.
I am familiar with Nicola Ross-Martin's website - is a subscription worthwhile?
What do users think of the Tax Club?
Are there any similar providers worth mentioning?
What books can you not do without?
Where do you get your tax planning ideas form? Course? Books? Websites?
Are any of the Indicator series books good, or do they only set out what we already know anyway? (ie more targetted at the non-professional)?
- Anyone else still working this week? 340 10
- AIA 264 18
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 156 5
- Childcare vouchers 319 6
- Using home as clients registered address 58 2
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 36 1
- How much does the company pay 645 29
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 213 2
- I have done a terrible thing 731 15
- HMRC property income enquiry 330 8
- Not paying accountant 1,848 46
- Cash basis VAT return 89 1
- VAT on Business Premises 89 2
- Section 165 TCGA 1992 - time limit? 67 1
- Consolidation Software 141 2
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 473 11
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,027 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,195 32
- LLp Profits 141 5
- two business from one premises 144 2
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 504
- corporate hierarchy 465
- Advice - 317
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 267
- WWOOFers 259
- The booking.com con 240
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 234
- Cocaine anyone? 219
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 215
- UK State pension paid in NZ 175