Resources for accountants
I would be very inteersted to hear what resources other accountants use both on line and in published format, and what they consider to be invaluable. I am thrilled to say I have filed my last return (apart for the two where the clients haven't sent in their records yet), so, unusually have some time on my hands to look at these things.
I am familiar with Nicola Ross-Martin's website - is a subscription worthwhile?
What do users think of the Tax Club?
Are there any similar providers worth mentioning?
What books can you not do without?
Where do you get your tax planning ideas form? Course? Books? Websites?
Are any of the Indicator series books good, or do they only set out what we already know anyway? (ie more targetted at the non-professional)?
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 616 14
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 994 48
- Tier One Tribunal 251 12
- Money Laundering and handover 111 1
- Does a UK LTD pay Corporation Tax before sending dividend to Holding Company? 156 3
- New starter error how to correct 116 2
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 257 4
- Summer house for business only 234 2
- Taxi Plate & Car 203 5
- Dividends out of profit where P&L bfwd is in deficit 187 4
- SA316s 254 4
- Director with lots of personal expenses 138 2
- LEL and PAYE registration 142 2
- Filing amended tax return 149 1
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 855 26
- Prompt Payment Discount (PPD) Vat 2015 - CREDIT PRIOR INVOICE 127 1
- Pooled cars legislation unfairly punitive 151 2
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 271 5
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 183 2
- Another transfer of property 172 2
- Construction CIS LLP Company 615
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 601
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 390
- Pensions Regulator 360
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 299
- RTI - duplicate employee record 273
- Using the correct forms 272
- SA penalty proposals 261
- Accelerated payment notices 241
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 240