Resources for accountants
I would be very inteersted to hear what resources other accountants use both on line and in published format, and what they consider to be invaluable. I am thrilled to say I have filed my last return (apart for the two where the clients haven't sent in their records yet), so, unusually have some time on my hands to look at these things.
I am familiar with Nicola Ross-Martin's website - is a subscription worthwhile?
What do users think of the Tax Club?
Are there any similar providers worth mentioning?
What books can you not do without?
Where do you get your tax planning ideas form? Course? Books? Websites?
Are any of the Indicator series books good, or do they only set out what we already know anyway? (ie more targetted at the non-professional)?
- Hosted email exchange 151 5
- South African Government Pension 165 1
- SA302 213 3
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 140 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 209 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 277 13
- Prefer to start accepting Online Card Payments 129 1
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 906 25
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 222 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 127 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 258 7
- New Email Extensions 150 1
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 1,106 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 280 2
- Dental practice incorpration 129 1
- Audit rules 167 4
- Go Cardless 285 8
- business entertaining deductibility 154 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 190 2
- R & D 111 3
- Xtuple 502
- Qtac payroll for bureau 337
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 284
- Industrial & Provident Societies 278
- Mehjoo 223
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 221
- New strategic report 173
- Domain name sale and limited company 164
- CIS schemes 155
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 149