Resources for accountants
I would be very inteersted to hear what resources other accountants use both on line and in published format, and what they consider to be invaluable. I am thrilled to say I have filed my last return (apart for the two where the clients haven't sent in their records yet), so, unusually have some time on my hands to look at these things.
I am familiar with Nicola Ross-Martin's website - is a subscription worthwhile?
What do users think of the Tax Club?
Are there any similar providers worth mentioning?
What books can you not do without?
Where do you get your tax planning ideas form? Course? Books? Websites?
Are any of the Indicator series books good, or do they only set out what we already know anyway? (ie more targetted at the non-professional)?
- tax saving on card points 204 6
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 878 14
- VAT - How hard is it? 662 24
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 238 9
- Scissors 830 24
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,288 35
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 415 6
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 427 10
- Directors exempt from AE? 206 6
- Availability of Tax Relief on Expenses incurred for Voluntary Work Overseas 98 2
- The importance of Grammar 1,237 34
- Profit split from an investment property 99 4
- Xero Pain Points 489 17
- DIRECTOR LOAN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE 315 8
- VAT and Groups 76 2
- Post Budget Disincorporations 1,913 13
- VAT & Offshore Companies 214 7
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 445 5
- Mobile phone costs during maternity leave for OMB 308 8
- working from home 1,711 29
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 366
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 318
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 305
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 291
- Electric Car 248
- S222 Charge 217
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 213
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 199
- Company Structure 191
- VAT and customer entertaining 174