Resources for accountants
I would be very inteersted to hear what resources other accountants use both on line and in published format, and what they consider to be invaluable. I am thrilled to say I have filed my last return (apart for the two where the clients haven't sent in their records yet), so, unusually have some time on my hands to look at these things.
I am familiar with Nicola Ross-Martin's website - is a subscription worthwhile?
What do users think of the Tax Club?
Are there any similar providers worth mentioning?
What books can you not do without?
Where do you get your tax planning ideas form? Course? Books? Websites?
Are any of the Indicator series books good, or do they only set out what we already know anyway? (ie more targetted at the non-professional)?
- Where can I get the information for this 363 7
- BrightPay 361 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 198 3
- CGT &LLP 73 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 539 4
- Setting up an offshore company 97 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 185 16
- Secure document exchange 121 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 161 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 392 7
- break even point 167 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 114 3
- Fax to email providers 326 11
- Payroll software 241 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 132 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 141 4
- How to issue shares to investors 91 1
- Expense management software 631 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,108 84
- Tax code 151 1