Resources for accountants
I would be very inteersted to hear what resources other accountants use both on line and in published format, and what they consider to be invaluable. I am thrilled to say I have filed my last return (apart for the two where the clients haven't sent in their records yet), so, unusually have some time on my hands to look at these things.
I am familiar with Nicola Ross-Martin's website - is a subscription worthwhile?
What do users think of the Tax Club?
Are there any similar providers worth mentioning?
What books can you not do without?
Where do you get your tax planning ideas form? Course? Books? Websites?
Are any of the Indicator series books good, or do they only set out what we already know anyway? (ie more targetted at the non-professional)?
- Non-IR35 contractors and travel, since Autumn Statement 191 1
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 549 11
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 21 1
- property capital gains 230 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 214 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,207 13
- Tips on meals 244 2
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 211 3
- Personal Tax 768 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 257 2
- Stumped - IHT 223 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 426 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 490 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,298 33
- Credit management tools 174 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 791 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 437 7
- CGT and primary residence 205 1
- Marriage Allowance 311 3
- S455 and February year ends 363 7