Resources for accountants
I would be very inteersted to hear what resources other accountants use both on line and in published format, and what they consider to be invaluable. I am thrilled to say I have filed my last return (apart for the two where the clients haven't sent in their records yet), so, unusually have some time on my hands to look at these things.
I am familiar with Nicola Ross-Martin's website - is a subscription worthwhile?
What do users think of the Tax Club?
Are there any similar providers worth mentioning?
What books can you not do without?
Where do you get your tax planning ideas form? Course? Books? Websites?
Are any of the Indicator series books good, or do they only set out what we already know anyway? (ie more targetted at the non-professional)?
- CT/CIS offset 70 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 140 4
- Trade name 131 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 112 1
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 98 1
- New business - journal entries 285 20
- B2B vat in the EU 95 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 305 18
- Why should I retain membership? 2,626 45
- VAT on deposits 195 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 118 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 379 12
- option to tax 196 1
- Share of profits from building society 77 1
- sage vat journal 77 1
- Coding Notice 102 1
- Free invoicing software 137 2
- BTL property solely in wife's name - can she split rental income with husband? 552 15
- CIS deductions against the wrong UTR 251 7
- Looking for BIK v mileage comparison software 167 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 763
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 702
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 380
- Social investment tax relief 200
- Digita Hosted Software 192
- Call Centre Data Costs 189
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 153
- Travel costs and contractors 143
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 132
- Certificates of tax deposit 128