Resources for accountants
I would be very inteersted to hear what resources other accountants use both on line and in published format, and what they consider to be invaluable. I am thrilled to say I have filed my last return (apart for the two where the clients haven't sent in their records yet), so, unusually have some time on my hands to look at these things.
I am familiar with Nicola Ross-Martin's website - is a subscription worthwhile?
What do users think of the Tax Club?
Are there any similar providers worth mentioning?
What books can you not do without?
Where do you get your tax planning ideas form? Course? Books? Websites?
Are any of the Indicator series books good, or do they only set out what we already know anyway? (ie more targetted at the non-professional)?
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 293 5
- US Sales Tax 101 1
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 355 15
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 189 3
- Simplified auto enrolment? 81 1
- Group Relief 116 4
- R&D Credits 91 1
- Is the annual Money Laundering Payment tax allowable 226 7
- VAT Reg.for sole trader with 2 S/E 88 2
- Clients 663 14
- Advice needed on my practice but not my clients 250 4
- Leaving the flat rate scheme 114 3
- Starting new accounting business 271 5
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 453 10
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 88 1
- Sage Payroll 96 1
- SAGE 50 - Invoice Date 104 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 424 8
- Tolley UK sales number 212 7
- Intermediaries reporting - who does it apply to? 123 2
- QROP pension input amounts 492
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 476
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 438
- EPS and CIS deductions 293
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 285
- Construction CIS LLP Company 276
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 238
- SAGE winforecast 198
- Lets hear it for HMRC! 190
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 182