Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- no utr 127 6
- LLP formed in 2013 33 1
- Tax Returns for non residents 104 1
- client can't/won't pay 2,042 47
- Capital Loss 26 2
- Anybody still doing returns? 292 9
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 65 2
- Clothing 453 11
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 196 8
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 133 7
- Practice management 423 8
- Interest on pre-letting? 105 4
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,666 44
- Will simplified micro entities accounts result in loss of business ? 1,692 22
- Rent a room scheme query. 226 4
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 305 13
- Why do I do this every year 577 13
- HMRC filing meltdown? 734 24
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 342 5
- Self assesment online 1,075 13
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 941
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 658
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 608
- Latest phishing scam 589
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 426
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 319
- Scratch Head 254
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 243
- Sabbatical payments 208
- Negligible Value Claim 185