Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Cocaine anyone? 70 2
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,453 21
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 794 25
- ACCA - still making me laugh 420 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 237 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 303 11
- Tax return software for remote working 459 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 496 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 413 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 439 9
- How to purchase business premises? 139 2
- Will I need to resign? 803 10
- Childcare vouchers 152 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 270 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 295 6
- VAT avoidance? 217 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 181 3
- PAYE coding out 174 3
- Follower cases 573 2
- LIVE chat, starting now 451 2
- Hive up 468
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 436
- corporate hierarchy 415
- Advice - 242
- Amortisation of Goodwill 213
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 201
- WWOOFers 197
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 177
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 175
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 171