Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Two trades one individual - Vat registration? 298 2
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 175 3
- looking for a practice consultant 145 2
- The stupidity continues 1,431 73
- Withdrawing company car 109 1
- AML report needed? 179 7
- Bank request To verify Accounts 228 6
- RE assets introduced and rent 85 1
- transactions after account have been closed 311 10
- VAT on work on residential premises (empty for 2 years prior) 81 1
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 393 9
- Marketing and email surprises 452 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 768 26
- What is IRIS World like? 413 10
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 329 5
- Mlom bollocks 268 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 112 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 159 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 598 11
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 317 6
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 446
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 446
- WIP Software 309
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 295
- No payroll scheme in place 244
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 237
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 216
- Is there anything wrong with this? 212
- Small Part Disposal of Property 202
- Uncommercial property business 190