Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 243 5
- Losses carry forward to self employed 214 3
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 293 4
- FHL - hedge purchase 118 1
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 536 18
- Fees 492 6
- HMRC Post 593 8
- Time to ditch Sage? 451 8
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 450 8
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 295 3
- www.pool.adzio 181 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,886 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 293 3
- Transactions with directors 484 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 315 9
- Non VAT invoices 253 4
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,441 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 283 5
- Form 17 Download 201 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 602 28
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 769
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 421
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 371
- Electric Car 304
- S222 Charge 255
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 218
- IP trans to holding company 198
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 191
- AIA 189
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 185