Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 348 11
- Start-up cost recognition 75 1
- SA316s 64 1
- Lunches 118 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 358 8
- VAT on non-denominated postage 111 3
- Generic notification message 247 6
- Property Expenses 204 7
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 687 21
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 802 39
- Auto Enrolment (sorry) 90 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 487 13
- Swiching tax 489 14
- Accrued salary unpaid 245 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,176 18
- Basis periods 86 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 100 2
- CGT on spouse's death 300 11
- Starting Again 314 11
- CT101 Completion 138 1
- Construction CIS LLP Company 598
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 586
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 385
- Pensions Regulator 350
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 288
- Using the correct forms 264
- SA penalty proposals 255
- RTI - duplicate employee record 248
- Accelerated payment notices 231
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 223