Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Payroo Employer allowance query 123 1
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 245 7
- Would this save hours of your time? 391 9
- Wrong career 439 18
- Laptop purchase 1,369 20
- PTP software disaster 239 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 165 4
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 213 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 94 2
- Director's tax return 207 3
- Tricky VAT question 159 1
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 106 2
- VT accounts licence key 249 5
- Weely paid employees 216 2
- Splitting the tax year 91 1
- FPS Submission 145 2
- Value pricing 643 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 209 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 140 1
- vat return 226 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 792
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 546
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 412
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 291
- Free Tax Legislation? 259
- Director Loan account operation 238
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 235
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 235
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 159