Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- What is your favourite font? 358 11
- Opening Balances with very little info... 46 1
- CGT on Let Property 346 7
- When to register or not for PAYE 292 4
- Strike off 205 7
- Franchise affiliations 94 1
- Company investment 153 4
- Disclosure of 2014 corporation tax refund in 2015 accounts 74 1
- Gift to son by parents 338 3
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 1,197 35
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 149 4
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 457 7
- New CASC rules 145 2
- Autoenrolment and variable earnings 272 2
- CIS subcontractor's invoice on QuickFile 146 4
- Treatment of private ambulances on introduction to business 250 6
- valuation of vehicles 532 20
- Settlements Legislation - Adult Children as shareholders 127 1
- RTI Mess 609 10
- directors loan 515 9
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 339
- Any thoughts on Capium? 288
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 269
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 255
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 240
- auto enrolment 217
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 197
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 189
- How to account for investment in JV? 175
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 165