Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- What are options for non CA firm 2,406 53
- I have missing sales invoices 340 5
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 187 1
- is my company accounts right? 644 16
- Invoice Help 347 10
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 225 8
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 344 5
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 350 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 941 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,043 26
- Directors Subsistence 191 1
- (CIMA) - Qualified to Management Level (2006) 241 4
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 418 16
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 266 3
- Final year's accounts 337 3
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,916 27
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,486 20
- Free Shares ? 329 6
- Dividend dates 334 6
- Sxx rather than sxx 305 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 552
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 318
- Cancelled 314
- Cancelled 264
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 225
- Married woman dies owning marital home 216
- Probiz 205
- What's the market like for temps? 200
- CIS Deductions 162
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 158