Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- UTR reallocated by HMRC 151 1
- Were you asked to pay to sign off your ACCA PCTR by your Principle? 39 1
- 100% Xero practice 2,124 35
- Vat treatment of charity business income 116 6
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 874 18
- Company Accounts 137 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,203 343
- Getting VAT right for a sole trader pilot 190 6
- Donations (to a school!) 434 11
- Vat on Royalites 86 1
- Umbrella Company 146 2
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 438 24
- Payroll YTD info on Operaii 85 1
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 168 5
- Mortgage deposit Gift 433 18
- Profitable company wanting to buy an office 180 3
- property rental income split 258 3
- Shadow director or alternative? 469 4
- Does my client qualify for CGT Loss? 146 1
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 108 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,189
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 405
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 316
- National Insurance 311
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 261
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 238
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 237
- Non Resident 224
- Franchise income and costs 205
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 168