Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 183 12
- Your fondest calculator memories 492 26
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 388 11
- Has been asked before but help needed 169 7
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 182 6
- Buy to let allowable interest 38 1
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 288 4
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 392 5
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 310 13
- Consequential loss claim 45 1
- private to company car? 96 2
- Does anyone do payrolling of benefits? 121 1
- Sub-contractor provided with a vehicle 226 8
- Sale of an investment between group companies 103 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 864 32
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 397 12
- RTI - EPS - ??? 267 4
- That old chestnut 605 9
- Sale of part of business & Entrepreneur's Relief 72 1
- Partner with an IVA 119 4
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 444
- CTA study material 409
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 298
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 271
- Pre incorp expenses 264
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 233
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 227
- Slight twist on employment related securities 202
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 173
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 170