Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- UK tax exposure 215 4
- flat rate scheme 339 8
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 93 3
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 168 6
- regulated mortgage work? 98 2
- any help? 139 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 256 8
- Companies House? 196 3
- Rental Expenses 124 6
- Echosign mail merge? 278 1
- Before I call employers helpline 219 1
- VAT refund 395 4
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 237 3
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 222 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 559 6
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 282 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,069 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 190 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 200 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 141 1