Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Is practising Certificate needed 81 2
- S455 361 15
- Overseas Sales 528 1
- Fax to email providers 380 14
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 80 3
- Which PayPal transactions can I ignore? 205 2
- Sage at it again? 233 2
- HMRC Tribunal PAYE. 178 1
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 460 13
- Filing Corporation Tax Return for a company that only has investment income 181 1
- Output tax for retailer 90 4
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 428 7
- Are sheepdog winnings taxable? 941 9
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 2,397 32
- Is this a scam? 1,338 23
- Question for FreeAgent users 218 7
- VAT silly question 2,233 50
- Unregistered tax driver 145 4
- Issue of TAX Invoices 136 2
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 150 2
- Benchmarking 461
- Possible Partnership? 406
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 394
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 373
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 313
- Wednesday rant 288
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 188
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 170
- Income tax on foreign dividends 164
- Clubs and Taxable Income 161