Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 259 4
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 373 7
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,862 53
- What's the best software for this? 416 4
- Email encryption 1,404 15
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,210 22
- Next Move 745 21
- Zoho Books 172 1
- Self-assessment statistics 2,501 59
- Transmission of ISA 146 2
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 223 2
- Not renewing AAT 698 9
- CGT of shares gifted 389 6
- New dividend taxation 545 3
- Co purchase printed materials from EU - VAT 191 1
- Company car v company allowance 320 1
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 445 9
- Company formation and bank account 471 9
- Owning overseas property 375 2
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 296 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 674
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 413
- Property letting & CAs 406
- 2015 tax year end 401
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 399
- FCA regulated company in a small group 349
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 324
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 244
- Costly Accounting Software contract 233
- DTA tie-breaker issue 221