Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Late registration for MOSS 220 5
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 339 8
- Revaluation of Brands etc 247 5
- Self employed care worker 447 10
- Client right to working papers 246 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 522 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 303 4
- Professional Clearance 1,027 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 253 5
- Illegal share transfer 433 5
- Audacity 873 16
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 158 2
- Company Strike off 1,821 30
- Soca or not to soca 2,109 34
- How to deal with an employee's at work car parking cost, paid for by the company 380 3
- Estate admin practicalities 214 1
- Cloud Accounting Software for Practitioners 1,490 23
- Duplicate employments caused by works numbers on Sage 319 5
- Cheapest PI insurance for accountant available? 1,777 31
- Joint owners of rental properties 354 6
- NHS finance professionals 529
- VAL231 407
- Mother and son property ownership 368
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 355
- Foreign Pension Contribution 331
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 304
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 283
- vat gross profit percentage margins 268
- Incorporated LLP partners, CIS and IR35 263
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 254