Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Can I claim mileage? 93 1
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 174 9
- client threatening legal action 1,806 28
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 689 8
- Partially exempt? 241 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 92 1
- First VAT Visit for client 239 4
- Dividend in specie 233 7
- Lorry Drivers 142 2
- Redundancy payment added to p45 119 1
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 109 1
- Mexican student in UK 121 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 200 3
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 303 12
- payroll software 143 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,056 25
- Complicated Company car purchase 120 1
- Pricing 335 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 256 5
- VAT 121 2
- Skandia using wrong address 490
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 279
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 274
- Employee rewards 258
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 227
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 218
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 218
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 215
- Etax Australian 172
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 161