Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,286 40
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 78 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 271 12
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 130 3
- VAT on motor expenses 876 31
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 152 7
- Introduction of Goodwill 178 5
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 150 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 733 19
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 381 12
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 194 9
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 321 11
- Sage 50 (2010) 99 2
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 386 3
- Recommendation of US tax adviser? 89 1
- Notes to statutory accounts 321 15
- Two clients (married to each other) disappeared from client list 398 9
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 131 2
- HMRC VAT misstatement disclosure 94 1
- VAT Registration 455 19
- Skandia using wrong address 1,539
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 847
- International interest certificate 466
- NOVA 324
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 224
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 215
- Bonus Bonds 205
- Management expenses for investment company 201
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 192
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 179