Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Dental practice incorpration 99 1
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 977 55
- Audit rules 143 4
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 215 5
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 795 20
- Go Cardless 252 8
- business entertaining deductibility 109 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 105 2
- R & D 99 3
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 220 1
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 66 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 104 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 140 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 127 1
- New Business Registration 207 5
- Hosted email exchange 123 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 142 1
- G P life time allowance 112 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 367 11
- Bringing money to Uk 212 3
- Xtuple 500
- Qtac payroll for bureau 333
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 277
- Industrial & Provident Societies 274
- Mehjoo 219
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 216
- New strategic report 169
- Domain name sale and limited company 156
- South African Government Pension 152
- CIS schemes 146