Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 196 5
- IFA incorporation problems 130 1
- Director's loan account in credit 165 1
- Excel question - how can I easily link to a row of data with gaps between the cells? 658 23
- Excel Help - Check box and hiding cells 289 3
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,353 17
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 259 15
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 307 9
- Cars Leased primarily for Taxi Hire 149 1
- VAT on digital streaming of my company's music? 152 2
- Can a sole-trader make pension contributions to avoid loss of personal allowance? 214 5
- Does this annoy anyone else ? 3,263 42
- Recharge for private use of a company car 144 2
- Bloomsbury Professional tax books 130 1
- IR35 - it it worth worrying about any more? 399 7
- Wear and tear allowance 471 10
- CIS deductions against the wrong UTR 205 6
- Residency test 205 4
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 263 3
- VAT Turnover 166 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 703
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 694
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 372
- Social investment tax relief 190
- Call Centre Data Costs 181
- Digita Hosted Software 181
- option to tax 165
- VAT on deposits 155
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 140
- Travel costs and contractors 136