Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Entries on SATR for Non Dom with unremitted income < £2k 47 2
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 247 8
- Website - Should I upgrade? 176 6
- Checking a contract 171 7
- Company Fuel - Reimbursement to avoid Benefit in Kind 159 7
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,755 52
- Giving a seminar 295 16
- which software to use? 201 4
- Quickbooks or Xero or Kashflow? 339 6
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 1,222 24
- What is the best blog for practitioners to follow? 202 5
- VAT on garage rent 264 13
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 383 15
- Has anyone got copies of the Tolley's CTA study manual pdfs from last year? 129 2
- Pattern for CTA 112 2
- Property scam victim 391 8
- 10 year debentures and CT 106 4
- Error or mistake claims (as was) 136 2
- jury service 242 6
- Related Parties Note 979 12
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,129
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 585
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 388
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 294
- Interest on Loan to a Company 195
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 179
- Agent fees to sell business 173
- Alphabet shares 169
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 162
- Residency 91 day rule 151