Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 288
- Set up a company pension 242
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 213
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 182
- EIS 176
- Driving sales growth 175
- Regiatration of a Trust 170
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 168
- Where's our 10%? 168
- Double holidays for Euro bank accounts ! 154
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 150
- Inorporation using S165 gift relief 144
- IHT business relief of unlisted loan stock 144
- Best structure 144
- Break up basis accounting 140
- Forms P11D[b] and Payment Slips 140
- Property owned privately 134
- Can I defer direct customer acquisition costs? 134
- Mortgage application for intending director. 133
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 127