Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 359 10
- Mortgage Adviser's request 162 4
- CGT on spouse's death 88 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 393 8
- Payroll software 173 4
- Company UTR numbers 290 6
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 645 30
- Starting Again 124 1
- Summer house for business only 82 1
- Transfer of property to Limited Company 97 1
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 557 18
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 133 3
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 126 3
- How do you count your clients 399 4
- Contractor & possible IR35 152 1
- GASDS What's the rule? 112 1
- Proposal to strike off...... 468 9
- Property Expenses 121 3
- Accrued salary unpaid 168 3
- Calling my southern Brothers. 743 15
- Construction CIS LLP Company 591
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 578
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 375
- Pensions Regulator 345
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 279
- Government Gateway - VAT 274
- Using the correct forms 261
- SA penalty proposals 244
- RTI - duplicate employee record 234
- Accelerated payment notices 227