Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 461 5
- See you all on the other side 612 6
- 12Pay 333 2
- dividends 452 2
- R&D 260 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,125 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 404 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 318 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 281 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 502 5
- Seeking a tax case 562 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 427 4
- Companies house strike off 404 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 324 2
- Moving to the cloud 699 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 198 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 846 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 189 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,064 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 446 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 542
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 410
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 361
- IRIS and FRS 102 342
- USA help 305
- Capitalising Finance Lease 305
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 278
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 268
- Capital gains on rental property 247
- Sage Coretime 228