Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 563 12
- Research and development - repayment timescale 205 5
- VAT reconciliation and VAT return on Sage 65 2
- Sole trader hid directorships. 340 6
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,349 46
- Enquiry into tax return - how co-operative would you be? 237 5
- NOVA 539 1
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 252 10
- Regional Development Grant 95 4
- Problem ex client...again.. 2,320 21
- Filing a P87 (professional fees) before year end. 72 1
- Company car without a salary 197 2
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 369 10
- Charity donations 1,038 21
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 325 13
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 135 2
- VAT on finance leases 194 3
- More HMRC on gov.uk 588 10
- CONVERSION OF DIRECTOR LOAN INTO EQUITY 296 6
- Second Incomes Campaign 261 3
- Bonus Bonds 388
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 375
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 286
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 255
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 182
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 166
- Finance Lease 154
- Company Car Lease 152
- Form 42 146
- Demerger Reserve 125