Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,463 31
- Is this fraud? 292 5
- Saying goodbye 413 13
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 819 36
- Tax on private fuel for own car 191 5
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 351 16
- Sportman claiming for training kit 991 11
- Flat rate scheme 169 3
- Drop box Storage 193 3
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 273 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,188 413
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 619 4
- Furnished lettings criteria 128 1
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 415 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 133 2
- Pension Contributions Relief 364 11
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 117 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 204 2
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 306 1
- Naming new company 208 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,270
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 453
- National Insurance 352
- Non Resident 266
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 259
- Franchise income and costs 238
- Hands on experience of Digita 196
- Employer's Helpline 144
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 139
- employment capital allowances 136