Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,185 46
- Practical experience 861 16
- Xerocon 2016 826 13
- Personal Tax 218 3
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,872 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 244 2
- Mortgage Reference 189 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 171 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 436 9
- VAT 308 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 234 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 206 1
- last minute request 309 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 81 1
- Cash gift from India 504 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 87 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 477 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 138 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 288 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 675 6