Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 127 7
- Settlement discount 89 4
- Homing sandwiches 405 10
- CT600 72 2
- signature required 471 21
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 496 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 169 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 156 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 105 2
- Pratice Management Software 81 1
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 199 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 118 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 182 2
- Related Party Transactions 108 2
- UK resident receiving USA pension 98 1
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 465 9
- Sage payroll alternatives 756 13
- More AE! 761 17
- Web sites 247 3
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 609 13
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,236
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 810
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 517
- Digita Hosted Software 334
- Credit where credit's due....... 310
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 235
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 189
- TheTax Donut 178
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 157
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 157