Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 936 40
- Investment from Friend 189 10
- Receipt bank 350 8
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 637 24
- Trading lossess & non trading co & investment income 47 1
- Do we have to register for VAT? 488 10
- Self Assessment and P11D 157 4
- Director remuneration £1000 only in year. paye registration required? 343 4
- Company dividends 550 15
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 192 5
- Directors Salary and Self Assessment (PAYE) 90 1
- Tax Penalty overreaction 2,181 15
- Two weeks grace on self assessment where repayment is due? 170 2
- TRONC scheme 106 1
- Advice on letting a client go ? 715 13
- Capital Gains Relief 166 5
- client can't/won't pay 1,615 29
- Identity check problem 1,273 13
- A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible? 218 3
- Business Set up cost 116 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 881
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 582
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 545
- Latest phishing scam 479
- Entrepreneurs' relief 427
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 351
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 326
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 249
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 247
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 171