Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Entrepeneurs relief 385 17
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 112 7
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 380 9
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 471 23
- Potentially dodgy client 137 2
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 419 13
- Do I need to pay my accountant 521 8
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 179 6
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 202 2
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 313 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 627 8
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 134 2
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 531 27
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 248 5
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 163 3
- Lloyds bank ... 450 6
- Limited company buying a car 248 5
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 498 10
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 297 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 314 4
- CTA study material 776
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 408
- Employment related securities question 311
- AIM Stocks and IHT 287
- Expat pension contributions? 266
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 260
- Trust for Employee 242
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 194
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 149