Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Cater Allen Commission 114 3
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 206 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 702 20
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 86 1
- VAT on 'educational' services - UK and overseas 56 1
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 220 2
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 57 1
- Sage 2010 data corruption 114 5
- Classic cars investment 139 3
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 486 13
- Sage at it again? 352 5
- BrightPay 509 13
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 188 5
- Is this a scam? 1,582 27
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 148 5
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 405 6
- S455 457 21
- client issues 325 4
- Capital Gain? 362 9
- Splitting rental income on jointly owned property 182 2
- Benchmarking 466
- Possible Partnership? 414
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 401
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 387
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 331
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 194
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 176
- Income tax on foreign dividends 171
- Clubs and Taxable Income 169
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 165