Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 63 4
- Is the CT61 return dead? 1,239 14
- Best software for small practice? 519 19
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 407 13
- New Shareholder and Purchase of Own Share 151 15
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 54 3
- Anyone having problems with Taxfiler 325 12
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 1,237 21
- HMRC Enquiry 416 2
- Car purchase Lease or Buy 149 7
- Notifying HMRC when striking off company that never traded 274 4
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,386 16
- Long/Short Period of Account 154 3
- Another HMRC Cock Up 748 7
- Directors' advances and credits 343 1
- HMRC Statements 344 5
- NEST web services & Moneysoft 540 7
- Goodwill on incorporation low level valuations 249 3
- Transfering bank balnces between old and new co. 366 10
- Online accounting provider for multicompany with turnover £10m 211 3
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 763
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 452
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 271
- DTA tie-breaker issue 261
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 244
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 219
- CGT for NOn UK residents 216
- Apprenticeship Levy 193
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 190
- Capital Gains personal representatives 177