Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 124 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 425 8
- Fees 420 5
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 498 17
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 268 3
- www.pool.adzio 123 2
- Time to ditch Sage? 372 6
- Losses carry forward to self employed 152 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,870 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 274 3
- HMRC Post 556 7
- Transactions with directors 468 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 308 9
- Non VAT invoices 240 4
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 240 2
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,427 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 271 5
- Form 17 Download 189 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 588 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 404 4
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 765
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 417
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 369
- Electric Car 302
- S222 Charge 248
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 213
- IP trans to holding company 196
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 189
- AIA 186
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 181