Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,834 64
- Working out a daily rate 68 5
- Auto enrolment 1,192 13
- Payroll dates 77 5
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 272 8
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 402 23
- Withholding of tax 72 1
- missing 911 20
- Self-employed b/f losses 133 3
- Santander Scrip Dividend Scheme 78 1
- are receipts needed? 122 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 505 16
- sole trader - operating under cis 186 4
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 147 7
- Partnership merger 82 1
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 715 25
- Know it alls (who don't) 842 19
- VAT on motor expenses 997 36
- Incorporation with pending court case 186 3
- Reposted question 166 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,570
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 868
- International interest certificate 478
- NOVA 335
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 246
- Management expenses for investment company 227
- Bonus Bonds 225
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 216
- Help with tax codes on Sage 168
- Capital reduction 160