Revenue computer log in problems
Did anyone else try to log on to the Revenue website this afternoon only to be told it did not recognise your User ID and password?
Well I did on 3 occasions before phoning the Agents Helpdesk. After being told to try various different things (with no success) the person at the other end of the line announced that as far as his screen was concerned I had successfully logged in - but the reality was that my screen was telling me I had entered an invalid user ID and password!!
He then went off to consult a colleague and came back on the phone to tell me not to worry (!!!) because 5 other people had just phoned in with the same complaint.
We rang off on the basis that I would try logging on again later.
What odds on the system crashing completely before 31 Jan???
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 32 2
- Self employment trap - pension 305 3
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 449 10
- Awkward IP 572 9
- Expenses allowable 75 2
- Company Pension Contributions 209 5
- ESC A19 104 2
- When does my Property business start 241 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,514 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 848 19
- Preparing a consolidated TB 216 5
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 1,216 20
- SE sales person paid in cash and goods 94 1
- Prepare for Chaos 326 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 2,633 69
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 736 19
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 470 6
- Fastest Software 571 8
- NETP paying VAT - how to pay? 84 1
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 590 15
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 590
- CTA study material 589
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 361
- Employment related securities question 218
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 193
- ATED Penalties 191
- AIM Stocks and IHT 173
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 128
- Expat pension contributions? 123
- Trust for Employee 123