Revenue got it wrong
Consider this situation:
The Revenue have amended a tax calculation resulting in a sizeable refund.
On checking it is found that they have ignored a lump of income which was submitted in the return.
Before we could inform them of the error the client has seen it and told us not to correct it, he will take the chance that they won't notice!!
Very uncomfortable about this - what should be done?
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 77 1
- Special dividends & CGT 171 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 115 1
- Networking 319 5
- Turnover on a tax return 461 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,209 33
- VAT refund 264 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 260 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 290 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 120 1
- incorrect old p60 512 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 325 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 252 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 182 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 278 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 327 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,968 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 338 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 316 1