Revenue got it wrong
Consider this situation:
The Revenue have amended a tax calculation resulting in a sizeable refund.
On checking it is found that they have ignored a lump of income which was submitted in the return.
Before we could inform them of the error the client has seen it and told us not to correct it, he will take the chance that they won't notice!!
Very uncomfortable about this - what should be done?
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 160 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 314 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 61 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 288 7
- Family Partnership 292 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 191 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 195 6
- Business trips - director and family 422 3
- Signed accounts for bank 666 15
- flat rate scheme 2,383 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 171 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 329 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 197 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 96 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 864 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 212 5
- VAT Query on new build 128 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 123 1
- P11D Car Value 276 6
- NOVA declaration 114 1