Revenue request for accountants link papers.
I have received a Revenue enquiry into a General Store.
The case is small and amongst a host of other requests in his opening letter, the Inspector has asked for our link papers, including trial balance, journals/adjustments, with narratives etc.
Do other practitioners have evidence of an increase in the number of such requests being made as a matter of course?
I intend to provide as much detail as can be easily collated, but will stop short of the actual link papers.
Has anyone else gone down this route? I assume it did not lead to the issue of a S20 notice.
- Payroll software 58 2
- Where has Portia gone? 2,862 81
- Trade Association Dinner 100 1
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 267 12
- RTI - duplicate employee record 578 1
- Stock of photos to capatilise 94 1
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 148 4
- Practice management software 1,035 18
- Change if career direction from industry to practice 166 2
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 572 18
- Depreciation of Revalued Building 42 1
- Spousal transfer and PPR 748 32
- Portia ... Where art thou 434 1
- Taxation of serviced offices 212 3
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 776 16
- Write off loan between companies 612 24
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 186 2
- Industry Reports 59 1
- recompense capital input 236 12
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,182 22
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 804
- Pensions Regulator 459
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 418
- Sanzar 322
- How do you do it 309
- Digital marketing focus group 301
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 278
- new investor structure 187
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 176
- Fit for purpose 173