Revenue request for accountants link papers.
I have received a Revenue enquiry into a General Store.
The case is small and amongst a host of other requests in his opening letter, the Inspector has asked for our link papers, including trial balance, journals/adjustments, with narratives etc.
Do other practitioners have evidence of an increase in the number of such requests being made as a matter of course?
I intend to provide as much detail as can be easily collated, but will stop short of the actual link papers.
Has anyone else gone down this route? I assume it did not lead to the issue of a S20 notice.
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,806 589
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 1,103 12
- Lorry Drivers 322 5
- Cash basis 159 5
- Undeclared rental income 1,600 16
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 211 2
- Is alcohol allowed within the £150 staff entertaining exemption? 1,410 9
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 99 1
- Kasperskey - home pc 265 3
- PRR 573 16
- TMA 1970 - fixed penalties appeals 198 2
- Partially exempt? 307 10
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 249 3
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 541 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 116 1
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 241 10
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 211 4
- Money laundering POCA 384 7
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 105 1
- Offering Cash Prizes to University Students 198 3
- Skandia using wrong address 525
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 286
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 286
- Employee rewards 277
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 246
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 239
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 229
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 177
- LLP in Construction Industry 139