Revenue request for accountants link papers.
I have received a Revenue enquiry into a General Store.
The case is small and amongst a host of other requests in his opening letter, the Inspector has asked for our link papers, including trial balance, journals/adjustments, with narratives etc.
Do other practitioners have evidence of an increase in the number of such requests being made as a matter of course?
I intend to provide as much detail as can be easily collated, but will stop short of the actual link papers.
Has anyone else gone down this route? I assume it did not lead to the issue of a S20 notice.
- Self assessment 128 1
- Self Help Accountancy Book for Client 95 2
- Claiming VAT 76 2
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 1,072 15
- VAT on Acquisitions and Exempt Supplier 164 4
- Company assets 328 14
- MoneySoft 105 1
- Corporation tax on gains from one company to another 258 10
- HMRC website & Adobe Reader 262 5
- Basis period (2nd yr) for a partnership, please any suggestions would be really helpful 147 1
- Auto-enrolment - fact or fiction? 493 9
- Director resignation 727 21
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,791 30
- Additional information attached to accounts 146 1
- CIS Only Scheme 102 1
- No payroll scheme in place 342 1
- Xero Training 391 3
- SA Penalty 231 1
- VAT on Part Contribution towards Safety Boots 259 13
- Debtor weighting by sales 99 1
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 502
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 476
- Is there anything wrong with this? 277
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 264
- Uncommercial property business 240
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 203
- Registering online CWF1 181
- Accrued income scheme 177
- Zoho software in small accounting and bookkeeping practice 174
- VAT - registration needed? 174