Revenue request for accountants link papers.
I have received a Revenue enquiry into a General Store.
The case is small and amongst a host of other requests in his opening letter, the Inspector has asked for our link papers, including trial balance, journals/adjustments, with narratives etc.
Do other practitioners have evidence of an increase in the number of such requests being made as a matter of course?
I intend to provide as much detail as can be easily collated, but will stop short of the actual link papers.
Has anyone else gone down this route? I assume it did not lead to the issue of a S20 notice.
- PRR 216 12
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 186 4
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,088 55
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 150 3
- Cash injection by shareholder 77 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,460 424
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 259 7
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 286 4
- corp tax software 343 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 437 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 460 7
- Which tax box 182 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 108 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 228 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 204 6
- References for clients 197 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 145 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 113 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 315 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 142 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,296
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 462
- National Insurance 359
- Non Resident 277
- Franchise income and costs 254
- Hands on experience of Digita 208
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 168
- Employer's Helpline 158
- employment capital allowances 150
- CIS paid under reg 9 140