Revenue request for accountants link papers.
I have received a Revenue enquiry into a General Store.
The case is small and amongst a host of other requests in his opening letter, the Inspector has asked for our link papers, including trial balance, journals/adjustments, with narratives etc.
Do other practitioners have evidence of an increase in the number of such requests being made as a matter of course?
I intend to provide as much detail as can be easily collated, but will stop short of the actual link papers.
Has anyone else gone down this route? I assume it did not lead to the issue of a S20 notice.
- Cashflow forecasting software 280 4
- incorrect old p60 406 10
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,908 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 256 4
- Turnover on a tax return 211 7
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 234 3
- VAT refund 148 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 228 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 261 3
- Missing tax return 380 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,109 30
- Inflation and fees 1,400 24
- Sage Priority Support 182 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 837 24
- Micro-entity accounts 280 1
- Related party disclosure 229 3
- Company reconstruction 163 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 244 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 169 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 193 1