Revenue request for accountants link papers.
I have received a Revenue enquiry into a General Store.
The case is small and amongst a host of other requests in his opening letter, the Inspector has asked for our link papers, including trial balance, journals/adjustments, with narratives etc.
Do other practitioners have evidence of an increase in the number of such requests being made as a matter of course?
I intend to provide as much detail as can be easily collated, but will stop short of the actual link papers.
Has anyone else gone down this route? I assume it did not lead to the issue of a S20 notice.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 711 5
- See you all on the other side 735 6
- 12Pay 503 2
- dividends 705 2
- R&D 356 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,215 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 468 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 459 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 411 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 567 5
- Seeking a tax case 677 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 537 4
- Companies house strike off 631 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 473 2
- Moving to the cloud 774 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 225 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 934 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 231 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,113 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 526 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 571
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 427
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 378
- IRIS and FRS 102 362
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 343
- Capitalising Finance Lease 339
- Marginal rates of tax 327
- USA help 326
- Class 2 NI 318
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 302