routes to take - without a degree
I am currently in my second year at Barnsley college, studying a levels in accounts, business studies and general studies and AS levels in Maths and Human biology. I have recently decided that I do not wish to continue my education at university and I do not know what opportunities I have (or don't have) when searching for a job.
I know I need my accounting exams, so where can I take them etc. without going to university?
I would be interested to know what might lie ahead for me, any information or advice you could give me would be very helpful.
You can contact me at:
45 Carr View Road,
or email me at:
alternatively, my telephone number is (01709) 305325.
Thankyou for your time.
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 77 1
- Special dividends & CGT 171 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 115 1
- Networking 319 5
- Turnover on a tax return 460 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,209 33
- VAT refund 264 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 260 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 290 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 120 1
- incorrect old p60 512 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 325 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 252 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 182 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 278 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 327 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,968 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 338 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 316 1