routes to take - without a degree
I am currently in my second year at Barnsley college, studying a levels in accounts, business studies and general studies and AS levels in Maths and Human biology. I have recently decided that I do not wish to continue my education at university and I do not know what opportunities I have (or don't have) when searching for a job.
I know I need my accounting exams, so where can I take them etc. without going to university?
I would be interested to know what might lie ahead for me, any information or advice you could give me would be very helpful.
You can contact me at:
45 Carr View Road,
or email me at:
alternatively, my telephone number is (01709) 305325.
Thankyou for your time.
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,052 29
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 424 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 206 6
- VAT silly question 2,261 51
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 156 6
- Classic cars investment 150 4
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 236 3
- Cater Allen Commission 121 3
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 231 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 717 20
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 110 1
- VAT on 'educational' services - UK and overseas 65 1
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 91 1
- Sage 2010 data corruption 118 5
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 497 13
- Sage at it again? 364 5
- BrightPay 510 13
- Is this a scam? 1,594 27
- S455 458 21
- client issues 333 4
- Benchmarking 468
- Possible Partnership? 416
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 402
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 388
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 331
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 195
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 176
- Income tax on foreign dividends 172
- Clubs and Taxable Income 169
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 165