routes to take - without a degree
I am currently in my second year at Barnsley college, studying a levels in accounts, business studies and general studies and AS levels in Maths and Human biology. I have recently decided that I do not wish to continue my education at university and I do not know what opportunities I have (or don't have) when searching for a job.
I know I need my accounting exams, so where can I take them etc. without going to university?
I would be interested to know what might lie ahead for me, any information or advice you could give me would be very helpful.
You can contact me at:
45 Carr View Road,
or email me at:
alternatively, my telephone number is (01709) 305325.
Thankyou for your time.
- CGT on transfer of property 308 19
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,500 28
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 956 20
- Advisory Fuel Rates 28 3
- VAT on Acquisitions and Exempt Supplier 32 1
- The stupidity continues 2,381 101
- Pension Fund Audit for HMRC form APSS106 - suggested program? 51 2
- Auto-enrolment - fact or fiction? 65 1
- Clearbooks - creating a HP Account 197 8
- HMRC website & Adobe Reader 65 1
- Landlord probs - IHT, CGT and cashflow 148 2
- Excel file Corrupted 144 3
- Benefit in kind but no salary 182 2
- Ishares Ftse 100 (ETF) -Ireland 117 1
- Marketing and email surprises 514 10
- Cis refund for company 178 3
- 45p mileage - stupid question 446 4
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 140 1
- Taxable turnover for VAT registration 234 8
- PRR and Letting relief 137 2
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 459
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 452
- WIP Software 318
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 301
- No payroll scheme in place 258
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 253
- Is there anything wrong with this? 235
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 234
- Small Part Disposal of Property 209
- Uncommercial property business 203