routes to take - without a degree
I am currently in my second year at Barnsley college, studying a levels in accounts, business studies and general studies and AS levels in Maths and Human biology. I have recently decided that I do not wish to continue my education at university and I do not know what opportunities I have (or don't have) when searching for a job.
I know I need my accounting exams, so where can I take them etc. without going to university?
I would be interested to know what might lie ahead for me, any information or advice you could give me would be very helpful.
You can contact me at:
45 Carr View Road,
or email me at:
alternatively, my telephone number is (01709) 305325.
Thankyou for your time.
- Is this a scam? 82 3
- Deaf clients 110 3
- Bartercard 210 1
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 833 14
- first year company tax return for a limited company 469 24
- One off meeting new client 244 3
- Furniture Rental Business 197 5
- Self Assessment Tax Return Penalties 75 3
- C79 Discrepancy 196 1
- Basic PAYE Tools update .... lost all my previous FPSs 85 2
- illegal dividends 206 2
- Work experience - pay 243 2
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 164 2
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 1,774 18
- Goodwill 156 5
- Dividend received from voluntary arrangement 150 1
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 120 2
- SAGE V12 141 3
- Consolidation and Comparatives 69 2
- Ltd Company trading for 2 years not Registered for PAYE 106 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 611
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 509
- Sorry ignore me 413
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 372
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 286
- Cancelled 270
- Cancelled 230
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 170
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 157
- Probiz 150