routes to take - without a degree
I am currently in my second year at Barnsley college, studying a levels in accounts, business studies and general studies and AS levels in Maths and Human biology. I have recently decided that I do not wish to continue my education at university and I do not know what opportunities I have (or don't have) when searching for a job.
I know I need my accounting exams, so where can I take them etc. without going to university?
I would be interested to know what might lie ahead for me, any information or advice you could give me would be very helpful.
You can contact me at:
45 Carr View Road,
or email me at:
alternatively, my telephone number is (01709) 305325.
Thankyou for your time.
- Excessive Security 719 31
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 269 7
- LLP classification of division of profit 163 5
- Is it just me 141 6
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 47 2
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 204 12
- Does practical cloud s/w for high transaction volumes exist? 493 24
- Moving from Sage payroll to Iris Payroll 28 1
- Samadian what does it mean 484 10
- Income tax exemption on woodlands 133 4
- R & D 62 2
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 460 9
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 155 2
- Tax rebate under PAYE, no p60? 161 5
- Tax return 178 4
- Associations tax regime for Saturday school 566 6
- Fee protection 296 9
- Long Term Contracts 139 3
- Standard P&L format - Companies Act 2006 96 2
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 684 15
- Xtuple 483
- Qtac payroll for bureau 323
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 271
- Industrial & Provident Societies 264
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 205
- Mehjoo 205
- VAT on commission from Oyster card top up, lottery & paypoint 174
- New strategic report 161
- Domain name sale and limited company 144
- South African Government Pension 141