routes to take - without a degree
I am currently in my second year at Barnsley college, studying a levels in accounts, business studies and general studies and AS levels in Maths and Human biology. I have recently decided that I do not wish to continue my education at university and I do not know what opportunities I have (or don't have) when searching for a job.
I know I need my accounting exams, so where can I take them etc. without going to university?
I would be interested to know what might lie ahead for me, any information or advice you could give me would be very helpful.
You can contact me at:
45 Carr View Road,
or email me at:
alternatively, my telephone number is (01709) 305325.
Thankyou for your time.
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 97 4
- When does my Property business start 123 2
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,353 38
- Employment status 471 9
- Foreign Premium Distributions 150 1
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 775 15
- Company Pension Contributions 161 3
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 124 1
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 373 9
- Seafarers Earnings Deduction - how is Gibraltar treated? 185 5
- Preparing a consolidated TB 142 3
- How to Value a Business 395 7
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 1,113 19
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 120 2
- Fastest Software 526 7
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 2,575 68
- Vat threshold issues 1,445 12
- Charging for book-keeping on a 'per transaction' basis 782 19
- How much did you pay for your website 406 12
- Sage Payroll & NIC 343 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 585
- CTA study material 582
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 353
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 281
- Employment related securities question 217
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 187
- ATED Penalties 182
- AIM Stocks and IHT 166
- Trust for Employee 121
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 119