routes to take - without a degree
I am currently in my second year at Barnsley college, studying a levels in accounts, business studies and general studies and AS levels in Maths and Human biology. I have recently decided that I do not wish to continue my education at university and I do not know what opportunities I have (or don't have) when searching for a job.
I know I need my accounting exams, so where can I take them etc. without going to university?
I would be interested to know what might lie ahead for me, any information or advice you could give me would be very helpful.
You can contact me at:
45 Carr View Road,
or email me at:
alternatively, my telephone number is (01709) 305325.
Thankyou for your time.
- Tax and children 122 1
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 547 8
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 382 16
- Advice needed. 434 10
- UK Accountancy Franchise 154 2
- Directors obligation to notify 84 1
- Lets hear it for HMRC! 254 2
- Don't HMRC collect CT anymore? 132 1
- Starting new accounting business 327 6
- Leaving the flat rate scheme 155 4
- error on companies house accounts 755 18
- RTI penalties 129 1
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 168 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 319 5
- US Sales Tax 114 1
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 202 3
- Simplified auto enrolment? 172 1
- Group Relief 139 4
- R&D Credits 107 1
- Is the annual Money Laundering Payment tax allowable 273 7
- QROP pension input amounts 501
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 483
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 446
- EPS and CIS deductions 303
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 292
- Construction CIS LLP Company 285
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 250
- SAGE winforecast 205
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 188
- Overdrawn director account 175