routes to take - without a degree
I am currently in my second year at Barnsley college, studying a levels in accounts, business studies and general studies and AS levels in Maths and Human biology. I have recently decided that I do not wish to continue my education at university and I do not know what opportunities I have (or don't have) when searching for a job.
I know I need my accounting exams, so where can I take them etc. without going to university?
I would be interested to know what might lie ahead for me, any information or advice you could give me would be very helpful.
You can contact me at:
45 Carr View Road,
or email me at:
alternatively, my telephone number is (01709) 305325.
Thankyou for your time.
- How much did you pay for your website 1,698 29
- any implications of this type of transaction 66 2
- Mem & Arts - Multiple Share Classes & Rights 24 1
- Does IR35 apply? 89 1
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 104 1
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 103 3
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 292 11
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,034 13
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 269 7
- Sage data 109 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 423 9
- Limited company buying a car 364 6
- Funding Circle experience 164 3
- Excel query 130 2
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,302 13
- Payment on account penalties 136 3
- Tax on free shares 150 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 211 3
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 130 1
- Audit 493 14
- CTA study material 806
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 498
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 462
- Employment related securities question 325
- AIM Stocks and IHT 313
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 285
- Expat pension contributions? 284
- Trust for Employee 258
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 237
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 162