routes to take - without a degree
I am currently in my second year at Barnsley college, studying a levels in accounts, business studies and general studies and AS levels in Maths and Human biology. I have recently decided that I do not wish to continue my education at university and I do not know what opportunities I have (or don't have) when searching for a job.
I know I need my accounting exams, so where can I take them etc. without going to university?
I would be interested to know what might lie ahead for me, any information or advice you could give me would be very helpful.
You can contact me at:
45 Carr View Road,
or email me at:
alternatively, my telephone number is (01709) 305325.
Thankyou for your time.
- What exchange rates are used when buying and selling shares in a section 104? 68 1
- White van man 635 22
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 203 3
- Director remuneration £1000 only in year. paye registration required? 144 1
- Mortgage Repayment Sale of Property 208 5
- Backdate C79? 238 5
- Losses B/F and Class 4 NIC 220 3
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 898 33
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,474 82
- Software 377 9
- Company dividends 441 13
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 443 7
- Tax Relief on Bridging Loan 124 2
- Use of home deduction 551 15
- Copy Wanted 696 3
- Non resident income. 254 12
- Self Assessment University Superannuation Scheme 107 1
- 11pm and having a blonde moment 230 2
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 569 21
- SA late payment penalty 204 3
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 860
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 552
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 516
- Latest phishing scam 410
- Entrepreneurs' relief 380
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 340
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 322
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 305
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 216
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 194