routes to take - without a degree
I am currently in my second year at Barnsley college, studying a levels in accounts, business studies and general studies and AS levels in Maths and Human biology. I have recently decided that I do not wish to continue my education at university and I do not know what opportunities I have (or don't have) when searching for a job.
I know I need my accounting exams, so where can I take them etc. without going to university?
I would be interested to know what might lie ahead for me, any information or advice you could give me would be very helpful.
You can contact me at:
45 Carr View Road,
or email me at:
alternatively, my telephone number is (01709) 305325.
Thankyou for your time.
- GRNI - Normal Balance 40 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 182 3
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 268 5
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 211 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 800 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 67 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,290 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 904 37
- Second Limited Company 89 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 486 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 286 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 480 20
- trading losses allowable? 756 14
- Post AAT? 673 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 129 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,639 37
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,525 24
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 145 3