routes to take - without a degree
I am currently in my second year at Barnsley college, studying a levels in accounts, business studies and general studies and AS levels in Maths and Human biology. I have recently decided that I do not wish to continue my education at university and I do not know what opportunities I have (or don't have) when searching for a job.
I know I need my accounting exams, so where can I take them etc. without going to university?
I would be interested to know what might lie ahead for me, any information or advice you could give me would be very helpful.
You can contact me at:
45 Carr View Road,
or email me at:
alternatively, my telephone number is (01709) 305325.
Thankyou for your time.
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 43 1
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 395 15
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 839 28
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,059 29
- directors loan 272 8
- Director registration for SA question 280 11
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 231 3
- New Company reviews please 468 12
- Business only use of company car 609 23
- Holiday pay calculator for client use? 346 4
- CIS not deducted 316 5
- Car Capital Contribution 184 2
- cgt quoted shares losses 212 1
- LLP and corporate members - timing differences impact on corp tax 99 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 209 3
- Money Laundering Manual 265 10
- As I was saying, Its VAT question day 359 8
- VAT with Russia 144 1
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 221 2
- Worst corporate entertaining events? 1,167 9
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 285
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 236
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 235
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 211
- Any thoughts on Capium? 204
- Expenses Software 189
- auto enrolment 178
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 168
- How to account for investment in JV? 147
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 146