routes to take - without a degree
I am currently in my second year at Barnsley college, studying a levels in accounts, business studies and general studies and AS levels in Maths and Human biology. I have recently decided that I do not wish to continue my education at university and I do not know what opportunities I have (or don't have) when searching for a job.
I know I need my accounting exams, so where can I take them etc. without going to university?
I would be interested to know what might lie ahead for me, any information or advice you could give me would be very helpful.
You can contact me at:
45 Carr View Road,
or email me at:
alternatively, my telephone number is (01709) 305325.
Thankyou for your time.
- CIS Deductions 31 1
- Share swap 401 14
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 309 14
- Deduction from net or gross pay? 141 3
- Check my logic on this please? 217 1
- VAT Margin Scheme for Second Hand Watches 64 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 219 6
- Late P45 193 5
- Know it alls (who don't) 534 13
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 166 3
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 423 13
- CIC accounts submission 88 3
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 593 20
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 438 9
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 263 11
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,507 44
- What does it mean?? 481 12
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 1,126 13
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 240 4
- VAT & Landlords 221 6
- Skandia using wrong address 1,564
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 863
- International interest certificate 475
- NOVA 332
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 247
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 240
- Management expenses for investment company 223
- Bonus Bonds 216
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 206
- Help with tax codes on Sage 161