routes to take - without a degree
I am currently in my second year at Barnsley college, studying a levels in accounts, business studies and general studies and AS levels in Maths and Human biology. I have recently decided that I do not wish to continue my education at university and I do not know what opportunities I have (or don't have) when searching for a job.
I know I need my accounting exams, so where can I take them etc. without going to university?
I would be interested to know what might lie ahead for me, any information or advice you could give me would be very helpful.
You can contact me at:
45 Carr View Road,
or email me at:
alternatively, my telephone number is (01709) 305325.
Thankyou for your time.
- IR35 deemed payment and dividends - practical considerations 134 2
- VAT on Hire Purchase 161 2
- "Audit Report" 57 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 465 13
- Coding Notice 225 6
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 237 6
- New business - journal entries 402 22
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 221 3
- Payroll software 643 16
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 262 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 396 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 731 18
- B2B vat in the EU 185 4
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 197 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 226 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 192 4
- LLP as member of LLP 135 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,834 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 510 7
- Vat 305 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 861
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 721
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 408
- Social investment tax relief 219
- Digita Hosted Software 213
- Call Centre Data Costs 200
- accounting for this transaction 188
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 171
- Travel costs and contractors 167
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 166