routes to take - without a degree
I am currently in my second year at Barnsley college, studying a levels in accounts, business studies and general studies and AS levels in Maths and Human biology. I have recently decided that I do not wish to continue my education at university and I do not know what opportunities I have (or don't have) when searching for a job.
I know I need my accounting exams, so where can I take them etc. without going to university?
I would be interested to know what might lie ahead for me, any information or advice you could give me would be very helpful.
You can contact me at:
45 Carr View Road,
or email me at:
alternatively, my telephone number is (01709) 305325.
Thankyou for your time.
- Start up allowance? 433 13
- ACCA - still making me laugh 134 1
- Old CGT loss 314 9
- New Starter Checklist 272 9
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 421 7
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 770 22
- Goodwill complications 331 7
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 551 21
- TaxCalc Accounts production 236 3
- HMRC Distraint 232 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 199 2
- Will I need to resign? 669 9
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 125 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 373 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 443 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,043 16
- How to explain this to someone 248 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,423 20
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 148 5
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 649 15