routes to take - without a degree
I am currently in my second year at Barnsley college, studying a levels in accounts, business studies and general studies and AS levels in Maths and Human biology. I have recently decided that I do not wish to continue my education at university and I do not know what opportunities I have (or don't have) when searching for a job.
I know I need my accounting exams, so where can I take them etc. without going to university?
I would be interested to know what might lie ahead for me, any information or advice you could give me would be very helpful.
You can contact me at:
45 Carr View Road,
or email me at:
alternatively, my telephone number is (01709) 305325.
Thankyou for your time.
- What are options for non CA firm 2,409 53
- I have missing sales invoices 340 5
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 187 1
- is my company accounts right? 646 16
- Invoice Help 347 10
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 225 8
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 344 5
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 351 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 941 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,043 26
- Directors Subsistence 191 1
- (CIMA) - Qualified to Management Level (2006) 242 4
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 420 16
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 266 3
- Final year's accounts 337 3
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,918 27
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,487 20
- Free Shares ? 329 6
- Dividend dates 334 6
- Sxx rather than sxx 305 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 552
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 318
- Cancelled 314
- Cancelled 264
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 225
- Married woman dies owning marital home 216
- Probiz 205
- What's the market like for temps? 200
- CIS Deductions 162
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 158