routes to take - without a degree
I am currently in my second year at Barnsley college, studying a levels in accounts, business studies and general studies and AS levels in Maths and Human biology. I have recently decided that I do not wish to continue my education at university and I do not know what opportunities I have (or don't have) when searching for a job.
I know I need my accounting exams, so where can I take them etc. without going to university?
I would be interested to know what might lie ahead for me, any information or advice you could give me would be very helpful.
You can contact me at:
45 Carr View Road,
or email me at:
alternatively, my telephone number is (01709) 305325.
Thankyou for your time.
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 390 8
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 831 15
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 67 1
- Rogue Accountant 3,829 58
- Do accountants work at home? 346 7
- Where has Portia gone? 5,938 120
- How to introduce funds in to a Limited by guarantee company 34 1
- ER Relief 84 2
- 'Workers' for AE purposes 90 1
- Payroll question 237 3
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 266 5
- Where did you buy your Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500? 86 3
- Can a trust benefit from PPR 709 6
- VAT Registration 213 1
- How do you do it 423 1
- Help 500 14
- Payments on account 329 6
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 792 21
- Do you need to account for a director loan separate from the current account 124 1
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 323 1