Client has large O/D DLA at the year end, 30.4.2009 with no hope of repaying this within the nine months post year end, and therefore a s419 tax charge has been reflected on the CT600 form.
How would the s419 tax charge entries be reflected in the company accounts @ the year end date, bearing in mind they were prepared well after the nine months, so being well aware the DLA was still outstanding?
Realising this has been covered many times, but there one or two different streams of thought in the office.
Many thanks for any guidance in advance.
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 107 2
- flat rate scheme 1,908 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 250 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 117 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 122 3
- Company Share Buy Back 117 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 924 15
- Unpaid share capital 253 3
- Company car in the LLP 181 2
- Physiotherapy 339 4
- New build property to be rented 171 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,884 52
- Hello 360 2
- Sage 200 question 115 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 107 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 181 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 185 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 220 4