Client has large O/D DLA at the year end, 30.4.2009 with no hope of repaying this within the nine months post year end, and therefore a s419 tax charge has been reflected on the CT600 form.
How would the s419 tax charge entries be reflected in the company accounts @ the year end date, bearing in mind they were prepared well after the nine months, so being well aware the DLA was still outstanding?
Realising this has been covered many times, but there one or two different streams of thought in the office.
Many thanks for any guidance in advance.
- Post AAT? 699 4
- Second Limited Company 132 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,668 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 291 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 183 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,553 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 78 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 234 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 222 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 821 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 117 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,297 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 911 37
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 496 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 296 8
- Probate services 372 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 516 20
- trading losses allowable? 761 14
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 162 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 195 2