SA Internet Submission - Overpayments?
The first ones of the year were refunded fairly quickly, but I have noticed that all the returns submitted since July which are due refunds - are still outstanding!
I have rung up a couple of time - to be told they would be done - but nothing. This afternoon I rang again, and was told that "the client was marked on the system not to receive automatic refunds" - and all they could do was send another request.
I did ask why, and was told they did not know. Are they perhaps manually checking every return that has refund details?
Anyone else had this problem - or know what is going on?
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 64 4
- Corrupt Excel File 649 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 312 4
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 69 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,934 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,155 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 265 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 343 7
- Personal Tax 372 10
- Xerocon 2016 913 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,593 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 88 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 178 4
- last minute request 421 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,225 46
- Practical experience 891 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 266 2
- Mortgage Reference 285 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 204 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 459 9