SA Internet Submission - Overpayments?
The first ones of the year were refunded fairly quickly, but I have noticed that all the returns submitted since July which are due refunds - are still outstanding!
I have rung up a couple of time - to be told they would be done - but nothing. This afternoon I rang again, and was told that "the client was marked on the system not to receive automatic refunds" - and all they could do was send another request.
I did ask why, and was told they did not know. Are they perhaps manually checking every return that has refund details?
Anyone else had this problem - or know what is going on?
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 57 2
- Overlap profit 274 6
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 276 6
- RTI Payroll ID 2,039 25
- What is the correct Vat treatment and rate to use to record a business stay in a hotel in the EU? 71 1
- Payments on account 130 2
- Recurring Revenue/Costs occurred before registering, how do I handle this? 31 1
- What do your junior staff do? 483 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 590 12
- Keeping disastrous accounts 361 5
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 509 10
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 111 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,899 74
- In pratice using part time accountants 294 3
- On the high seas 94 1
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 133 2
- Spousal transfer and PPR 853 34
- Payroll question 138 2
- Where has Portia gone? 4,904 106
- Warning - "Central Register of Companies" con 234 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 845
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 442
- Sanzar 337
- How do you do it 332
- Digital marketing focus group 310
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 289
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 204
- Fit for purpose 199
- new investor structure 195
- VAT Registration 178