SA Internet Submission - Overpayments?
The first ones of the year were refunded fairly quickly, but I have noticed that all the returns submitted since July which are due refunds - are still outstanding!
I have rung up a couple of time - to be told they would be done - but nothing. This afternoon I rang again, and was told that "the client was marked on the system not to receive automatic refunds" - and all they could do was send another request.
I did ask why, and was told they did not know. Are they perhaps manually checking every return that has refund details?
Anyone else had this problem - or know what is going on?
- Buy to let and capitak gain 169 5
- are receipts needed? 623 17
- SA302's anyone?? 609 18
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 327 8
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 114 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 347 12
- Cash in Hand 127 2
- Busines software 157 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 194 6
- Converting a barn for business use 185 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 310 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 314 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 479 10
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 312 3
- Bookkeping software 727 7
- Clogged Losses 282 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 274 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 657 10
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 274 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 129 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 910
- International interest certificate 522
- NOVA 372
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 323
- Management expenses for investment company 275
- Bonus Bonds 269
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 183
- P11D benefit received by widow 163
- EXACT ONLINE 158
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 156