SA Internet Submission - Overpayments?
The first ones of the year were refunded fairly quickly, but I have noticed that all the returns submitted since July which are due refunds - are still outstanding!
I have rung up a couple of time - to be told they would be done - but nothing. This afternoon I rang again, and was told that "the client was marked on the system not to receive automatic refunds" - and all they could do was send another request.
I did ask why, and was told they did not know. Are they perhaps manually checking every return that has refund details?
Anyone else had this problem - or know what is going on?
- White van man 399 20
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 90 3
- Writing down allowance / AIA 91 4
- Worried over stock value 201 4
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 62 1
- foreign income 121 2
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 170 9
- Window Comb Binder Cover 301 5
- STUDENT LOAN 79 1
- Bookkeeping question 594 6
- wave software 223 2
- Directors Pension Contribution 352 8
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 230 3
- Backdate C79? 164 2
- Entertaining - definition? 307 2
- Do you lose losses on cessation 364 10
- SA1 Online 100 1
- UK resident non domicile recieving a gift from his parents in Pakistan. 102 1
- Relevant earnings and losses 98 2
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 359 9
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 823
- Copy Wanted 548
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 504
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 487
- Latest phishing scam 344
- Entrepreneurs' relief 316
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 286
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 279
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 274
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 182