SA Internet Submission - Overpayments?
The first ones of the year were refunded fairly quickly, but I have noticed that all the returns submitted since July which are due refunds - are still outstanding!
I have rung up a couple of time - to be told they would be done - but nothing. This afternoon I rang again, and was told that "the client was marked on the system not to receive automatic refunds" - and all they could do was send another request.
I did ask why, and was told they did not know. Are they perhaps manually checking every return that has refund details?
Anyone else had this problem - or know what is going on?
- Solicitors Clients Monies 27 1
- Bookkeeping and a/c reconciliation for a members club - advice please 84 4
- AML checks 155 3
- What is IRIS World like? 161 4
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 338 13
- Xero - Should I partner with them 441 9
- Sage import sales invoices with due dates 84 2
- HP VAT with flat rate scheme 123 1
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 474 7
- Micro entity accounts - cessation of trade 91 1
- Spellcheckers 170 1
- How long to process paper 64-8 (SA)? 283 5
- Sage Bank rec 113 1
- ERS reporting - online filing 254 7
- Is business bank account compulsory for all businesses? 157 1
- Transferring debts between company balance sheets. 150 6
- Small Company sold building, how to show in accounts 228 6
- Contract Hire Van, reclaiming input VAT 221 2
- Just for fun. 1,271 46
- Directors Share Purchase 342 14
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 399
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 379
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 359
- Perkbox 335
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 279
- Document Management Systems 272
- WIP Software 261
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 197
- No payroll scheme in place 188
- Nomisma feedback? 185