SA Internet Submission - Overpayments?
The first ones of the year were refunded fairly quickly, but I have noticed that all the returns submitted since July which are due refunds - are still outstanding!
I have rung up a couple of time - to be told they would be done - but nothing. This afternoon I rang again, and was told that "the client was marked on the system not to receive automatic refunds" - and all they could do was send another request.
I did ask why, and was told they did not know. Are they perhaps manually checking every return that has refund details?
Anyone else had this problem - or know what is going on?
- Form 17 Joint tenancy v tenants in common 217 7
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 417 9
- vat help for catering concession 91 1
- More AE! 120 6
- Merger of Two companies 525 20
- RTI and Directors' salaries 84 1
- Merging 490 12
- Excuses, excuses!!! 383 1
- Travel costs and contractors 216 1
- Why should I retain membership? 3,491 56
- Merger of Two companies 411 14
- VAT overcharged to customers 396 6
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 116 1
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 182 4
- Entrepreneurs Relief 99 1
- nic class 1 on expenses mechanics 174 4
- CIC Dividend Cap 301 10
- IHT dilemma 1,003 16
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 913 21
- Setting up direct debit on Clients bank accounts to collect monthly payments 278 8
- Auto enrolment excuses 975
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 742
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 429
- Digita Hosted Software 246
- Social investment tax relief 241
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 240
- Call Centre Data Costs 224
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 211
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 180
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 141