SA Internet Submission - Overpayments?
The first ones of the year were refunded fairly quickly, but I have noticed that all the returns submitted since July which are due refunds - are still outstanding!
I have rung up a couple of time - to be told they would be done - but nothing. This afternoon I rang again, and was told that "the client was marked on the system not to receive automatic refunds" - and all they could do was send another request.
I did ask why, and was told they did not know. Are they perhaps manually checking every return that has refund details?
Anyone else had this problem - or know what is going on?
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 125 4
- What are my legal responsibilities 332 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 81 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 333 4
- No more tax returns... 1,536 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 419 6
- Signed accounts for bank 276 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 473 10
- Landing clients 409 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,151 22
- Termination Payment 198 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 206 3
- CRM / marketing 105 2
- Allocation of income from property 756 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,885 28
- Opening a Quick books file 131 1
- 64-8 problems 520 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 350 10
- Payment on account reminders 243 3
- Hello 521 4