SA Internet Submission - Overpayments?
The first ones of the year were refunded fairly quickly, but I have noticed that all the returns submitted since July which are due refunds - are still outstanding!
I have rung up a couple of time - to be told they would be done - but nothing. This afternoon I rang again, and was told that "the client was marked on the system not to receive automatic refunds" - and all they could do was send another request.
I did ask why, and was told they did not know. Are they perhaps manually checking every return that has refund details?
Anyone else had this problem - or know what is going on?
- MS Surface Pro 3 45 1
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 553 19
- Financial statements in Word, with formulas 1,464 17
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,052 35
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,197 44
- R&D tax claim 248 7
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 518 9
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 174 7
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 127 2
- Gift to employee 370 12
- Tax Allowance on University Course 152 1
- Transfer of a business 126 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,135 22
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 414 8
- VAT Cross Border Invoicing 115 2
- Sage Import Data 312 6
- Slight twist on employment related securities 245 1
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 128 2
- Best time software for small practice? 237 2
- Residents Association Corp Tax 320 13
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 481
- CTA study material 456
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 333
- Pre incorp expenses 312
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 269
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 255
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 207
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 160
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 142
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 134