SA Internet Submission - Overpayments?
The first ones of the year were refunded fairly quickly, but I have noticed that all the returns submitted since July which are due refunds - are still outstanding!
I have rung up a couple of time - to be told they would be done - but nothing. This afternoon I rang again, and was told that "the client was marked on the system not to receive automatic refunds" - and all they could do was send another request.
I did ask why, and was told they did not know. Are they perhaps manually checking every return that has refund details?
Anyone else had this problem - or know what is going on?
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,563 45
- Owning overseas property 263 2
- Next Move 560 16
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 259 1
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 169 3
- Company formation and bank account 293 8
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 660 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 563 9
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 402 8
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 209 2
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 396 8
- OneNote is fantastic 512 11
- VAT Direct Debit 365 7
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 446 8
- Self Assessment Software 689 21
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 438 13
- Self-assessment statistics 2,359 55
- Director started half way through the year no previous income. Pro rate NI 275 11
- Fees to charge for Auto enrolment Pension for small Employers 370 3
- What's happened to Smith's Taxation 285 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 659
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 402
- VAT on Export Outside EU and Conditional Sale 401
- Property letting & CAs 392
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 385
- 2015 tax year end 383
- FCA regulated company in a small group 340
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 283
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 230
- DTA tie-breaker issue 202