SA Internet Submission - Overpayments?
The first ones of the year were refunded fairly quickly, but I have noticed that all the returns submitted since July which are due refunds - are still outstanding!
I have rung up a couple of time - to be told they would be done - but nothing. This afternoon I rang again, and was told that "the client was marked on the system not to receive automatic refunds" - and all they could do was send another request.
I did ask why, and was told they did not know. Are they perhaps manually checking every return that has refund details?
Anyone else had this problem - or know what is going on?
- Where can I get the information for this 363 7
- BrightPay 361 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 200 3
- CGT &LLP 76 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 540 4
- Setting up an offshore company 100 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 185 16
- Secure document exchange 125 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 161 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 392 7
- break even point 169 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 114 3
- Fax to email providers 326 11
- Payroll software 243 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 135 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 143 4
- How to issue shares to investors 93 1
- Expense management software 631 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,108 84
- Tax code 153 1