SA Internet Submission - Overpayments?
The first ones of the year were refunded fairly quickly, but I have noticed that all the returns submitted since July which are due refunds - are still outstanding!
I have rung up a couple of time - to be told they would be done - but nothing. This afternoon I rang again, and was told that "the client was marked on the system not to receive automatic refunds" - and all they could do was send another request.
I did ask why, and was told they did not know. Are they perhaps manually checking every return that has refund details?
Anyone else had this problem - or know what is going on?
- Time to ditch Sage? 268 5
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 404 15
- Losses carry forward to self employed 25 1
- Fees 293 3
- Agent Authorisation Issue 248 3
- HMRC Post 534 7
- Transactions with directors 448 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 287 9
- Non VAT invoices 208 4
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 204 2
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,396 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 258 5
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 230 2
- Form 17 Download 162 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 563 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 384 4
- HMRC Information notice 994 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 283 3
- Accountant Specialization. 398 5
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,787 42
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 764
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 414
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 365
- Electric Car 299
- S222 Charge 245
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 210
- IP trans to holding company 196
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 185
- AIA 180
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 179