SA Internet Submission - Overpayments?
The first ones of the year were refunded fairly quickly, but I have noticed that all the returns submitted since July which are due refunds - are still outstanding!
I have rung up a couple of time - to be told they would be done - but nothing. This afternoon I rang again, and was told that "the client was marked on the system not to receive automatic refunds" - and all they could do was send another request.
I did ask why, and was told they did not know. Are they perhaps manually checking every return that has refund details?
Anyone else had this problem - or know what is going on?
- IT advisory questions? 111 5
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 82 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief 768 44
- Has anyone else come across VAT account suspensions? 56 1
- Should I move back home away from my office? 369 8
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 486 7
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 445 8
- Sage payroll alternatives 603 12
- More AE! 642 14
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 95 4
- PAYE 1,591 17
- Scanners 89 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 1,103 16
- Relevance of UK Residency 113 2
- VAT Tax Point - Overseas Purchase 109 3
- Invoice dispute 590 5
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 264 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 423 9
- Property inheritance by overseas resident 99 1
- 2013-14 Tax Return-Transparent Benchmarks? 139 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,141
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 792
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 479
- Digita Hosted Software 316
- Credit where credit's due....... 260
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 220
- Director phone costs 219
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 192
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 165
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 163