SA Internet Submission - Overpayments?
The first ones of the year were refunded fairly quickly, but I have noticed that all the returns submitted since July which are due refunds - are still outstanding!
I have rung up a couple of time - to be told they would be done - but nothing. This afternoon I rang again, and was told that "the client was marked on the system not to receive automatic refunds" - and all they could do was send another request.
I did ask why, and was told they did not know. Are they perhaps manually checking every return that has refund details?
Anyone else had this problem - or know what is going on?
- Any Scottish members out there? 4,172 132
- How do I account for trees?! 74 1
- Foreign Dividends - tax repayment claim 476 17
- P11d Van - no private use 366 11
- Expanding To UK From USA 75 1
- German VAT charged by US Supplier 222 5
- Shadow director or alternative? 149 1
- Abbreviated Accounts 302 4
- Accountancy fee tax return 490 6
- Employee who reports their PAYE themselves to HMRC - Am i liable for Employer NI 272 1
- SSP recovered on directors salary 249 5
- I had a baby! Small practice recruitment - where would you look? 363 2
- Computerised Accountancy Software 254 1
- Standard 'email' template system 296 5
- HMRC Enquiry re interest paid 413 7
- Being Tax relevant 210 2
- Help with Mortgage Application? 362 5
- FRS VAT bad debt relief? 468 12
- 10% Wear & Tear Allowance - Limited Company 286 3
- Can an EU biz register an LLC in UK, but operate from the local country? 183 3
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 981
- Employment related securities question 501
- Looking for a qualified accountant 312
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 301
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 274
- National Insurance 211
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 200
- Joint construction arrangement CIS and VAT 193
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 186
- Payments on account coded out?? 144