SA Internet Submission - Overpayments?
The first ones of the year were refunded fairly quickly, but I have noticed that all the returns submitted since July which are due refunds - are still outstanding!
I have rung up a couple of time - to be told they would be done - but nothing. This afternoon I rang again, and was told that "the client was marked on the system not to receive automatic refunds" - and all they could do was send another request.
I did ask why, and was told they did not know. Are they perhaps manually checking every return that has refund details?
Anyone else had this problem - or know what is going on?
- Industrial & Provident Societies 366 3
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,307 47
- Self assesment losses 348 9
- Can a small company buy a painting as an investment? 241 2
- Payroll Software Recommendations 28 1
- Disposal of an opted property 199 3
- Fee protection 970 19
- Payroll systems 433 8
- View on Absolute Accounts Integrated vs PTP vs IRIS 188 3
- dividend 273 12
- overdrawn directors loan 289 6
- Irish Taxation 175 6
- Employee becoming shareholder - can salary be reduced with compensating dividends? 71 1
- Incorporation and goodwill 128 2
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 202 3
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 282 4
- What happens to the director's loan if the company was to go into liquidation? 148 1
- Telephone call from "Xero" 466 5
- Error on SA Tax Return 169 3
- Purchase of shares in a Limited Company 171 5
- Xtuple 568
- Qtac payroll for bureau 388
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 344
- Domain name sale and limited company 239
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 215
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 212
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 185
- Tax on damages received 184
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 152
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 142