SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- Have i messed up? 723 11
- VAT on garage rent 86 8
- Are HMRC getting it right? 413 8
- 10 year debentures and CT 46 1
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 66 2
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 232 8
- Tasks for new trainees 116 3
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 58 1
- COMPANY DIRECTOR 41 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 546 15
- Offshore insurance bonds 96 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,630 46
- Property scam victim 297 4
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 214 5
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 245 6
- Aggressive HMRC 1,801 19
- Is there is a tax neutral way of splitting a company? 164 6
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 135 2
- Partnership returns software 87 1
- Personal consumption by landlord 271 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,084
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 571
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 381
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 285
- Charge out rates in London? 239
- Interest on Loan to a Company 184
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 172
- Agent fees to sell business 161
- Alphabet shares 159
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 153