SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 69 2
- Director's tax return 150 3
- Tricky VAT question 68 1
- Wrong career 354 15
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 82 2
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 198 6
- VT accounts licence key 196 5
- Weely paid employees 186 2
- Splitting the tax year 53 1
- FPS Submission 99 2
- PTP software disaster 170 1
- Value pricing 625 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 194 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 105 1
- vat return 207 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 159 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,957 31
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 156 3
- reporting salary? 248 5
- Other forums 207 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 781
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 535
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 405
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 287
- Free Tax Legislation? 242
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 231
- Director Loan account operation 225
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 221
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 217
- Paye procedures for CVA 155