SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- Payment on account reminders 125 2
- Stand alone practice management software 1,743 26
- Allocation of income from property 663 23
- RTI and Advances to Employees 396 10
- CTA 254 3
- AIA/Capital Allowances 348 11
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 121 3
- Anybody got through to VAT today? 43 1
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 769 22
- Time values in Excel 159 3
- No more tax returns... 1,385 12
- bookkeeping system 562 8
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 179 3
- HELP CT Return filed but doesnt match up HMRC's AP 230 6
- International VAT 130 2
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 657 9
- Insurance payout 150 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 539 11
- RTI / P11d 192 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,114 21