SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- Non resident income. 442 20
- What sectors to target? 604 30
- FYAs on second-hand vans 250 7
- Rent a room scheme query. 176 3
- client can't/won't pay 1,929 41
- Self assesment online 984 11
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 257 21
- Why do I do this every year 401 9
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 298 5
- closing limited company 168 2
- VAT when selling on Amazon 87 1
- HMRC filing meltdown? 511 14
- Childcare voucher schemes 249 9
- IHT and US resident 59 1
- Limited Companies Merger 208 6
- Incidental costs of Acquisition for inherited property/shares 136 1
- Practice management 381 7
- IHT and cash gifts 245 5
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 561 13
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,607 42
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 926
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 645
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 597
- Latest phishing scam 578
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 413
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 311
- Scratch Head 239
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 230
- Sabbatical payments 195
- Negligible Value Claim 173