SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 214 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 478 22
- Voluntary Disclosure 65 1
- Director registration for SA question 389 15
- valuation of vehicles 379 16
- Business only use of company car 671 26
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 90 2
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 498 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 289 4
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 925 29
- New Company reviews please 525 13
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 293 4
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 186 2
- VAT with Russia 193 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 228 4
- Money Laundering Manual 299 11
- cgt quoted shares losses 238 2
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,102 29
- directors loan 337 8
- Holiday pay calculator for client use? 368 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 291
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 241
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 237
- Any thoughts on Capium? 219
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 216
- auto enrolment 184
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 174
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 150
- How to account for investment in JV? 148
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 146