SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 76 2
- signature required 408 18
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 47 4
- Pratice Management Software 23 1
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 137 1
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 174 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 100 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 172 2
- Homing sandwiches 346 9
- Related Party Transactions 98 2
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 145 4
- UK resident receiving USA pension 49 1
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 454 9
- Sage payroll alternatives 750 13
- More AE! 754 17
- Web sites 236 3
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 595 13
- Dispensation 173 3
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 506 14
- South African family trust and UK resident beneficiary 102 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,229
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 810
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 510
- Digita Hosted Software 334
- Credit where credit's due....... 307
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 234
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 183
- TheTax Donut 172
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 155
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 155