SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- Which address 1,041 12
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 569 20
- MS Surface Pro 3 80 1
- Financial statements in Word, with formulas 1,469 17
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,057 35
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,203 44
- R&D tax claim 248 7
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 526 9
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 182 7
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 131 2
- Gift to employee 375 12
- Tax Allowance on University Course 167 1
- Transfer of a business 127 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,141 22
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 416 8
- VAT Cross Border Invoicing 120 2
- Sage Import Data 313 6
- Slight twist on employment related securities 245 1
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 137 2
- Best time software for small practice? 239 2
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 483
- CTA study material 457
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 335
- Pre incorp expenses 315
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 270
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 257
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 209
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 162
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 144
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 135