SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- Accountant Specialization. 320 5
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 172 3
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 69 1
- Recommendations for online payroll software 217 2
- HMRC Information notice 921 24
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,271 29
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,686 42
- Sage Line 50 145 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 110 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 378 6
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 373 7
- Seafarer's Earnings Deduction 145 1
- Freelance/Employee 683 17
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 180 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 187 6
- Claiming VAT on car lease 493 27
- Capital Gains Tax on property with multiple uses 126 1
- Returning papers to ex-clients 611 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 708 5
- Agent Authorisation Issue 217 2
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 749
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 407
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 359
- Electric Car 291
- S222 Charge 240
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 197
- IP trans to holding company 191
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 176
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 170
- AIA 170