SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- Seeking advice: Do you pay tax on donations if you are not a registered charity? 231 4
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 906 14
- Moneysoft Payroll 132 1
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 463 7
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 905 19
- BTL property and holdover or other relief 146 4
- Introduction of assets to Limited Company (Comic Books) 215 8
- Client right to working papers 1,539 11
- vat gross margins 185 2
- Employer PAYE Refund 199 4
- e mail 165 1
- Auto enrolment 578 9
- HMRC Debt collectors 1,351 6
- VAT on new build property 153 2
- Auto enrolment 298 9
- SAGE 50 2011 148 1
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,629 36
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 1,870 22
- Loss on sale of goodwill 210 2
- 1st year reporting under FRS 102 - Property revaluation 264 5
- NHS finance professionals 668
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 411
- Foreign Pension Contribution 375
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 366
- vat gross profit percentage margins 358
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 350
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 309
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 275
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 238
- IFA income recognition & reporting 212