SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- Self Assessment penalties again 235 3
- are we that stupid 751 17
- Flat Management Company 160 1
- Share structure questions - close company 125 2
- Roll old capital gain into current one or declare separately? 142 4
- Income prior to company formation 318 9
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 708 12
- Inexpensive CRM for small accountancy practice? 268 5
- Forbes Computer Systems - Practice Management (CRM) 104 1
- Can I sell my own equipment to my business? 493 5
- Practice software 1,398 20
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 353 1
- Company leaving VAT group 159 4
- Starting your response in the subject line of the form 602 18
- Staff training 1,541 13
- Spread Betting and Forex Trading 276 3
- Goodwill on incorporation 249 2
- Company Strike off 296 10
- Is there a UK CGT base cost on the sale of these shares? 181 1
- Company Limited by Guarantee 269 4
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 327
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 286
- French ConnectionUK 264
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 243
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 215
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 213
- Tax surcharge appeal - where to send ? 150
- Agricultural Flat Rate Scheme 146
- Indian Provident Fund 145
- E-mailing customer invoices in VT Transaction+ 140