SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- Recharge for private use of a company car 164 3
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 319 5
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 117 2
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,249 12
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 382 5
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,450 18
- Vat 239 4
- CT/CIS offset 106 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 155 4
- Trade name 160 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 127 1
- New business - journal entries 305 20
- B2B vat in the EU 102 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 307 18
- Why should I retain membership? 2,653 45
- VAT on deposits 202 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 124 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 399 12
- option to tax 202 1
- Share of profits from building society 95 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 775
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 705
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 383
- Social investment tax relief 203
- Digita Hosted Software 197
- Call Centre Data Costs 190
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 154
- Travel costs and contractors 149
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 142
- Certificates of tax deposit 134