SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- I do not love you 308 5
- What are you doing now 31 Jan is past? 178 2
- Limited Company 255 4
- Gift of FHL - subsequent PPR not denied? 188 1
- Love is in the air 774 10
- Stamp Duty 344 5
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 752 19
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 916 8
- Personal Pension Relief in the Tax Code 424 5
- Paying Son 821 19
- CGT on lost shares/scam 408 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 286 10
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,080 47
- Setting up a practice 678 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 648 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 576 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 510 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 250 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,881 21
- Incorporation of gp practise 485 1
- Foreign domicile status 327
- DTA tie-breaker issue 308
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 306
- CGT for NOn UK residents 286
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 284
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 263
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 250
- Apprenticeship Levy 248
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 242
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 236