SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- IT advisory questions? 248 6
- signature required 528 22
- Use of home query 57 1
- Pratice Management Software 152 2
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 218 6
- Error in audited accounts 56 1
- Vat registration exception 196 3
- CIS software 72 2
- Homing sandwiches 464 11
- CT600 118 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 177 7
- Settlement discount 141 4
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 513 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 184 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 172 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 131 2
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 215 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 133 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 189 2
- Related Party Transactions 129 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,245
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 816
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 521
- Digita Hosted Software 338
- Credit where credit's due....... 314
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 237
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 197
- TheTax Donut 180
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 162
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 162