SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- Protocol to be followed for professional clearance 61 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 53 1
- flat rate scheme 576 15
- Allocation of income from property 180 6
- Turnover on a tax return 670 13
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 182 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,448 41
- UK tax exposure 373 7
- Companies House Presenter Account 142 3
- regulated mortgage work? 212 3
- Employer Making Employee Calculate own Holiday Pay 136 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 273 8
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,257 11
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 542 8
- Directors salary 142 1
- Rental Expenses 286 7
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 309 7
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 375 2
- any help? 357 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 428 8