SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 129 1
- Recomendations for a purchase order management book please? 127 1
- Instant CPD offer 286 4
- Cash basis 519 13
- Income from rent charged to business 131 2
- payroll software 371 3
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 443 5
- Statutory sick pay 309 4
- Dividend in specie 370 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 221 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 176 3
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 146 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 275 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 295 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 170 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 388 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,858 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 336 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 260 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 111 1
- Skandia using wrong address 577
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 309
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 308
- Employee rewards 290
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 258
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 229
- Etax Australian 189
- LLP in Construction Industry 156
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 133
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 132