SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- Dividend dates 540 10
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 99 3
- Sole properietor 139 4
- transitioning payroll 215 8
- dividend proposals 69 2
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 213 2
- Deduction from Salary 277 8
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 171 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,697 60
- Child Tax Credits - date of cessation of qualifying young person 74 2
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 428 10
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 155 2
- 12 Pay Problems 244 3
- VAT online filing exemptions 240 3
- Mutual trading organisation has chargeable gain 86 1
- Redudancy 87 1
- Redundancy pay for directors? 478 13
- VAT - Recharge 93 2
- Should Spanish VAT apply ? 353 4
- Legal title not in the company name 234 9
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 621
- Cancelled 362
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 342
- Cancelled 310
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 282
- Probiz 270
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 227
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 226
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 202
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 174