SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 187 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 138 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 125 2
- You know its over 247 3
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 172 3
- Cocaine anyone? 465 8
- Late Registration for VAT 473 13
- EIS/SEIS 132 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 261 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 401 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 401 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 677 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 537 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 566 4
- Personal pension 394 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 216 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,204 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 905 27
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 144 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,516 22
- Hive up 486
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 449
- corporate hierarchy 431
- Advice - 267
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 220
- WWOOFers 214
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 202
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 191
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 171
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 170