SA Penalties for late SA refund cases in 2011 - am I correct?
Some Pensioners with multiple sources, as well as most departing employee-emigrants, those with a P45 [or two P45s], those with Discr. Trust income, and those with two or three separate employments are just some of the categories where S.A. may produce a 2009 tax refund, being excess tax deducted under PAYE and tax deducted at source.
In the current environment the penalty for a February 2010 tax return [for the 2009 return] submission is NIL.
There is no interest charge, and no surcharges!
Am I right in saying that, in 2011, there will be a £100 penalty, if you are late in your submission, i.e. for all SA tax returns submitted on 02.02.2011?
- Company dividends 787 30
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,401 52
- Charities and VAT 76 6
- VAT Margin Schemes 107 2
- White van man 965 29
- VAT on Vocational Training Courses supplied to a Charity Org? 148 2
- Client forgot to sign paper return and has gone on holidays 439 14
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 737 27
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 110 4
- how much to charge 177 5
- Warning! Cannot pay SA tax at Post Office 812 22
- Virus Alert - VERY realistic aimed at acountants 299 4
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 223 9
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 91 3
- How to value a business asset? 202 5
- FHL Expenses 83 2
- Has anyone experience of BPRA? 95 2
- Do I pay VAT back to employer for my training?? 218 5
- FYAs on second-hand vans 145 5
- Anybody received an Employer Payment Booklet for 2015-2016? 150 4
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 896
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 591
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 562
- Latest phishing scam 508
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 365
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 335
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 268
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 189
- Capital allowances in first basis period 169
- Sabbatical payments 167