SA400, SA40 and SA402
Is it just me but despite having acrobat reader 9.4 installed on my machine I can not open any of the above documents but get a message to the effect that I am using an old version of adobe acrobat reader.
I also note that the new CWF1 has to be completed on the screen and if you print out a blank version the boxes become merged. Has someone at HMRC got too much time on his or her hands convertiong all these forms?
As much as I like to do forms on line all of these have to be printed out to be signed and sent in. Am I alone in taking blank forms when meeting a prospective client?
- Sage Priority Support 90 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 682 18
- incorrect old p60 116 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 479 4
- VAT on new builds 115 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 346 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 123 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 114 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 135 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,840 26
- Missing tax return 175 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 919 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 276 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 163 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 557 18
- Physiotherapy 244 3
- Inflation and fees 1,218 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 166 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 283 8
- CGT help please 150 1