SA400, SA40 and SA402
Is it just me but despite having acrobat reader 9.4 installed on my machine I can not open any of the above documents but get a message to the effect that I am using an old version of adobe acrobat reader.
I also note that the new CWF1 has to be completed on the screen and if you print out a blank version the boxes become merged. Has someone at HMRC got too much time on his or her hands convertiong all these forms?
As much as I like to do forms on line all of these have to be printed out to be signed and sent in. Am I alone in taking blank forms when meeting a prospective client?
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 154 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 191 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,226 35
- Mortgage Reference 540 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 247 7
- Insovent companies 883 19
- New Build 204 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,296 48
- BrightPay quirks 217 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 174 1
- Personal Tax 630 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 194 1
- USA Tax Query 310 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 441 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 362 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 397 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,740 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6