Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 359 9
- Starting up in practice - safety net 267 8
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 368 11
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,446 27
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,165 35
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 120 1
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 363 11
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 248 4
- Rental property company 121 1
- Payroo Employer allowance query 269 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 390 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 176 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 207 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 153 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 517 5
- Director's tax return 406 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 191 3
- Flat rate vat 251 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 204 5
- Coming in from the cold 408 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 826
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 574
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 442
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 322
- Free Tax Legislation? 296
- Director Loan account operation 276
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 264
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 261
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 240
- Paye procedures for CVA 182