Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- Reversing out RTI 44 3
- Capital Gain? 385 10
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 261 6
- BrightPay 598 18
- Classic cars investment 229 7
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 188 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 311 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 296 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 258 9
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 806 21
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 235 2
- H&W company 198 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 167 3
- tax teatment of index linked mortgage repayment 163 2
- Gift or Capital Gain? 271 7
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 127 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 798 32
- VAT silly question 2,393 56
- Are sheepdog winnings taxable? 1,085 10
- Federation Accounts 364 10
- Benchmarking 489
- Possible Partnership? 430
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 409
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 409
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 348
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 207
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 206
- Clubs and Taxable Income 194
- Income tax on foreign dividends 189
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 184