Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- Self-assessment statistics 2,468 59
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 210 5
- Transmission of ISA 47 2
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 176 2
- Next Move 712 20
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 172 2
- Not renewing AAT 672 9
- CGT of shares gifted 381 6
- New dividend taxation 488 3
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,795 51
- Co purchase printed materials from EU - VAT 151 1
- Company car v company allowance 278 1
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 437 9
- Company formation and bank account 433 9
- Owning overseas property 341 2
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 290 1
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 272 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 710 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 726 9
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 277 2
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 667
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 409
- Property letting & CAs 399
- 2015 tax year end 395
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 395
- FCA regulated company in a small group 347
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 320
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 241
- DTA tie-breaker issue 211
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 204