Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- Accountant software 402 11
- Accounting jobs in the UK 136 2
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 229 1
- What aspects of accountancy/book-keeping most trouble people 136 2
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 196 4
- CIS gross status review 87 1
- Notes needed for a new partner in an LLP 121 2
- Dividend payments to spouses 347 6
- Flat rate vat error 240 5
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 130 5
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 140 2
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 77 1
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 143 4
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 358 8
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 615 17
- Dispensation pointless ? 266 4
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 604 11
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 200 4
- Charge out rates in London? 212 2
- Negative retained earnings & Dividends 182 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 750
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 481
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 295
- How to format a stock book 261
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 210
- Tax efficient holding company structure 200
- Investment property company accounts template 189
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 185
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 167
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 158