Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- SA302 169 3
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 98 1
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 1,035 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 248 2
- Dental practice incorpration 109 1
- Audit rules 153 4
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 224 5
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 816 20
- Go Cardless 265 8
- business entertaining deductibility 125 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 139 2
- R & D 102 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 79 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 110 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 157 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 151 1
- New Business Registration 213 5
- Hosted email exchange 134 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 151 1
- G P life time allowance 120 3
- Xtuple 501
- Qtac payroll for bureau 335
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 280
- Industrial & Provident Societies 276
- Mehjoo 220
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 218
- New strategic report 170
- Domain name sale and limited company 159
- South African Government Pension 155
- CIS schemes 150