Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 187 3
- Money Laundering Manual 234 10
- As I was saying, Its VAT question day 324 8
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 720 24
- VAT with Russia 51 1
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,011 28
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 166 2
- Worst corporate entertaining events? 1,110 9
- CGT on Let Property 213 4
- Business only use of company car 563 22
- valuation of vehicles 279 14
- Director registration for SA question 149 8
- New Company reviews please 404 10
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 135 1
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 428 7
- directors loan 176 5
- RTI Mess 499 9
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 351 13
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 357 3
- CIS not deducted 266 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 274
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 234
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 230
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 207
- Any thoughts on Capium? 186
- Expenses Software 185
- cgt quoted shares losses 175
- auto enrolment 170
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 168
- Car Capital Contribution 153