Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- Entrepeneurs relief 381 17
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 107 7
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 380 9
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 470 23
- Potentially dodgy client 136 2
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 419 13
- Do I need to pay my accountant 520 8
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 179 6
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 202 2
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 313 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 627 8
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 134 2
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 531 27
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 244 5
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 163 3
- Lloyds bank ... 449 6
- Limited company buying a car 248 5
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 498 10
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 297 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 314 4
- CTA study material 776
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 408
- Employment related securities question 311
- AIM Stocks and IHT 287
- Expat pension contributions? 266
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 260
- Trust for Employee 242
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 194
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 149