Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 641 5
- See you all on the other side 690 6
- 12Pay 458 2
- dividends 607 2
- R&D 317 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,181 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 440 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 414 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 372 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 545 5
- Seeking a tax case 641 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 505 4
- Companies house strike off 548 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 429 2
- Moving to the cloud 745 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 216 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 904 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 210 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,090 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 500 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 562
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 420
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 373
- IRIS and FRS 102 354
- Capitalising Finance Lease 327
- USA help 317
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 297
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 293
- Marginal rates of tax 291
- Class 2 NI 276