Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 843 37
- Pension Contributions Relief 383 12
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 421 18
- Furnished lettings criteria 188 2
- Is this fraud? 375 6
- Revaluation of investment proeprty 78 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 778 7
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,471 31
- Saying goodbye 469 13
- Tax on private fuel for own car 210 5
- Sportman claiming for training kit 1,016 11
- Flat rate scheme 211 3
- Drop box Storage 219 3
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 284 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,199 413
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 624 4
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 422 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 169 2
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 140 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 206 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,276
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 456
- National Insurance 353
- Non Resident 270
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 262
- Franchise income and costs 242
- Hands on experience of Digita 205
- Employer's Helpline 150
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 148
- employment capital allowances 140