Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- Member meet up 1 October in London 336 8
- Seeking advice: Director's claim to money 190 7
- Identify cost savings 212 6
- Companies Made Simple - I guess they don't want our business any more 449 7
- HMRC AND BAD ORGANIZATION 125 2
- Capital gains tax and PPR 101 1
- Jobs after completing ACCA 143 2
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 595 11
- are these allowable deductions? 137 1
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 1,662 20
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 575 12
- Option To Tax - VAT on residential sales? 89 1
- SEIS: is it ok for co to spend money before the shares are issued? 144 3
- Can Guernsey company have same name as mine 420 7
- Schedule A losses 156 1
- Only pref shares. Does it matter 205 5
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 836 1
- Fees 801 8
- P11D & tax return 290 10
- Freelance/Employee 935 22
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 438
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 391
- Electric Car 334
- S222 Charge 269
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 241
- AIA 216
- IP trans to holding company 210
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 205
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 171
- Payroll Manager - tax code for starter declaration 'C' 162