Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- Cashflow forecasting software 61 2
- Inflation and fees 1,081 19
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 425 14
- Changing shareholding ratio 185 6
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 88 2
- Capital allowances not claimed 46 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 242 1
- Community Interest Company 107 3
- Redundancy Pay 396 5
- Physiotherapy 140 2
- Advice please! 289 1
- Unusual marketing ideas for accountants 675 6
- Do we have to honour her notice? 588 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,272 21
- SSAS Pension scheme 103 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 97 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 322 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 579 13
- Do I need to see receipts ? 766 11
- ICPA 529 8