Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- Do I need a smartphone? 961 26
- Yorkshire Day 218 12
- Flat rate VAT 218 4
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 20 1
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 852 17
- Best apps for clients 933 7
- Directors pay adjustment from 1k to the magic 833.33 235 5
- Deduction from Salary 962 28
- Accounts Software 320 11
- Group Audit Thresholds 379 11
- Collection or business assets 168 4
- Incorporated when they should not have 434 13
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,812 42
- VAT for client based in Thailand 70 1
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 853 22
- Doctor and Locum Work 344 5
- Deleted question? 150 1
- Accountancy Career 451 8
- Flat rate allowed but not used. 98 1
- Employee and subcontractor 212 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 694
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 548
- Cancelled 434
- Cancelled 368
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 364
- Probiz 342
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 341
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 249
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 219
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 211