Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- sage vat journal 43 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,556 44
- Coding Notice 63 1
- Free invoicing software 88 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 293 17
- New business - journal entries 209 15
- BTL property solely in wife's name - can she split rental income with husband? 539 15
- CIS deductions against the wrong UTR 240 7
- Looking for BIK v mileage comparison software 157 2
- Capitalised professional fees - with no corresponding asset 399 4
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 660 17
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 335 4
- Trade name 83 1
- Resident Landlord Expenses 182 6
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 118 3
- Employee shareholder contracts 104 1
- Lettings expenses 116 2
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 359 12
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 341 11
- Can a sole-trader make pension contributions to avoid loss of personal allowance? 309 9
- Auto enrolment excuses 740
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 700
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 376
- Social investment tax relief 195
- Digita Hosted Software 188
- Call Centre Data Costs 186
- option to tax 168
- VAT on deposits 162
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 150
- Travel costs and contractors 139