Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- Claiming VAT 48 2
- Self Help Accountancy Book for Client 74 1
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 1,054 15
- VAT on Acquisitions and Exempt Supplier 160 4
- Company assets 319 14
- MoneySoft 87 1
- Corporation tax on gains from one company to another 255 10
- HMRC website & Adobe Reader 257 5
- Basis period (2nd yr) for a partnership, please any suggestions would be really helpful 144 1
- Auto-enrolment - fact or fiction? 484 9
- Director resignation 724 21
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,785 30
- Additional information attached to accounts 136 1
- CIS Only Scheme 95 1
- No payroll scheme in place 340 1
- Xero Training 387 3
- SA Penalty 227 1
- VAT on Part Contribution towards Safety Boots 250 13
- Debtor weighting by sales 95 1
- The stupidity continues 2,826 103
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 500
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 476
- Is there anything wrong with this? 276
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 264
- Uncommercial property business 238
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 203
- Registering online CWF1 181
- Accrued income scheme 177
- VAT - registration needed? 174
- Zoho software in small accounting and bookkeeping practice 172