Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- Maternity and claining expenses 51 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,488 31
- Disengagement Help! 384 13
- SDLT 128 5
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 728 34
- sale/transfer of shares in a private limited company to a related holding company 68 3
- Here we go.... 987 26
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 470 19
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 244 5
- An IT question 159 5
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,228 39
- Employment allowance changes 225 6
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 747 13
- Voluntary dissolution of company 285 5
- Bankstream 996 23
- Excel - Sage Integrated Reporting 141 1
- Inter Company Loans 57 1
- Software that posts COGS? 575 13
- Xerocon 2016 537 9
- VAT on online services 212 2