Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 560 13
- Vat threshold issues 91 2
- Growing pains 353 7
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 235 14
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 67 1
- Consequential loss claim 113 3
- Residents Association Corp Tax 188 5
- ATT Annual Return Problems 116 2
- what is classed as investment under other fixed assets? 105 1
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 333 5
- private to company car? 187 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 953 34
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 582 10
- Buy to let allowable interest 145 2
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 229 1
- Partner with an IVA 169 5
- Your fondest calculator memories 593 26
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 420 11
- Has been asked before but help needed 312 7
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 235 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 457
- CTA study material 416
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 302
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 283
- Pre incorp expenses 273
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 244
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 232
- Slight twist on employment related securities 209
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 180
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 177