Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- Enquiry into tax return - how co-operative would you be? 338 8
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,403 47
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 161 3
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 431 12
- Share premium or Directors Loan 732 30
- VAT reconciliation and VAT return on Sage 107 3
- What would you do in this situation? 141 5
- Filing a P87 (professional fees) before year end. 133 2
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 603 13
- More HMRC on gov.uk 636 11
- Rollover relief - when does gain crystallise in this situation? 87 1
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 341 14
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 244 4
- Research and development - repayment timescale 220 5
- Sole trader hid directorships. 391 6
- NOVA 555 1
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 275 10
- Regional Development Grant 124 4
- Problem ex client...again.. 2,416 21
- Company car without a salary 233 2
- Bonus Bonds 391
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 378
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 289
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 258
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 187
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 179
- Finance Lease 157
- Company Car Lease 154
- Form 42 149
- Demerger Reserve 132