Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- HMRC filing meltdown? 424 14
- Why do I do this every year 284 7
- Childcare voucher schemes 238 9
- IHT and US resident 28 1
- What sectors to target? 574 29
- closing limited company 109 1
- Limited Companies Merger 201 6
- Incidental costs of Acquisition for inherited property/shares 128 1
- Practice management 372 7
- IHT and cash gifts 236 5
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 500 13
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,571 42
- Capital allowances in first basis period 242 1
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 221 18
- eBay trading 224 4
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 255 10
- Self assesment online 927 10
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 1,130 46
- childcare 117 3
- Rent a room scheme query. 144 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 922
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 641
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 592
- Latest phishing scam 572
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 407
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 306
- Scratch Head 232
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 225
- Sabbatical payments 192
- Negligible Value Claim 167