Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,072 18
- Where has Portia gone? 882 38
- What do your junior staff do? 74 2
- Practice management software 904 16
- Spousal transfer and PPR 452 14
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 230 7
- Career advice for ex HMRC Inspector 1,710 32
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,572 72
- Rogue Accountant 2,877 46
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 5,311 19
- HMRC Scam 285 2
- Departments in Sage 50 103 1
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 265 2
- HMRC, YouTube, ITTOIA... 323 4
- Capital Gains? 266 2
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 109 1
- Partial Exemption relating to a multi academy trust 81 1
- Is it possible to have an excel link to a different dated excel file 462 9
- Taxation of serviced offices 138 2
- AIA - new period 223 1
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 775
- RTI - duplicate employee record 514
- Pensions Regulator 441
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 396
- Sage Vat return box 2 298
- Sanzar 297
- Digital marketing focus group 279
- How do you do it 266
- Report old income 230
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 229