Sage 50 or Sage 100? The difference?
I am working with one Chairty and the accounts need to be improved and try to develop some more usefull managment accounts from Sage 50. However it seem to have limited possibility and thought Sage 100 would be better.
My understanding is with Sage 100 we can analyze data by department, cost centre and account code. The current Sage 50 is giving me option for department and account code only. When I need for extra analysis by cost cente (projects) I have to download it to Excel and try to prepare pivot tables to get the exact information. This is a long process. I assume Sage 100 could have solution for this.
I would be interested to look for report direct from Sage where I have to option to drilldown to transaction level as necessary.
I appreciate your suggestion.
- Cash basis 448 12
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 129 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 259 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 280 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 147 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 301 6
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 149 2
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,839 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 318 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 227 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 83 1
- Investor exit 187 3
- Partially exempt? 364 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 138 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 404 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,262 22
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 386 4
- Statutory sick pay 251 3
- Overseas bank interest 230 5
- Contractor accommodation expenses 173 1
- Skandia using wrong address 560
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 303
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 301
- Employee rewards 283
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 237
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 221
- Etax Australian 181
- LLP in Construction Industry 146
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 127
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 126