Sage 50 - what is "Link Removed"
Any Sage accounting gurus here that can help? Looking at this screen clipping from Sage should explain my issue.
This customer has two transactions in the activity - a sales invoice for £2,085.62 and a sales receipt of £6,677.23. I am trying to find out which customer the balance of £4,591.61 went to?
This customer does not show up as having an outstanding amount on the Aged Debtors report, and the total of the Aged Debtors report agrees to the balance on the debtors control account in the nominal ledger.
Does anyone know how the "Link Removed" situation is likely to have come into existence?
- IR 35 113 3
- sole trader to ltd company 218 3
- Moneysoft Payroll Manager Connection Problem 120 2
- What to do about Moneylaundering Photo ID when client has no official Photo ID 786 7
- Tax Adviser qualification/courses 71 1
- Accountex flash mob 425 14
- Child benefit 213 7
- Final accounts - procedure 237 5
- Cash extraction pre-sale 128 3
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 292 10
- Issues involved in an Asset Transfer from a Sports Club to a Charity? 111 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 105 1
- IT systems + software 81 2
- VAT on non-denominated postage 398 10
- ACCA UK Practising Certificate 155 2
- Money Laundering and handover 674 4
- Getting fees, getting harder? 1,516 29
- Property sale split between years 306 10
- Capital introduction 246 6
- CIS Deductions 339 9
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 647
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 408
- Pensions Regulator 380
- RTI - duplicate employee record 338
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 328
- SA penalty proposals 304
- Using the correct forms 301
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 289
- Digital marketing focus group 199
- Sage Vat return box 2 198