Sage 50 - what is "Link Removed"
Any Sage accounting gurus here that can help? Looking at this screen clipping from Sage should explain my issue.
This customer has two transactions in the activity - a sales invoice for £2,085.62 and a sales receipt of £6,677.23. I am trying to find out which customer the balance of £4,591.61 went to?
This customer does not show up as having an outstanding amount on the Aged Debtors report, and the total of the Aged Debtors report agrees to the balance on the debtors control account in the nominal ledger.
Does anyone know how the "Link Removed" situation is likely to have come into existence?
- Are clients getting more stupid? 1,369 23
- accounting for this transaction 352 3
- Gift Aid 202 5
- Sage payroll alternatives 430 6
- do i have to register new ltd practice as tax agent? 198 3
- Married Couples Allowance wasted? 224 2
- Compliance check 573 16
- Capital gain? 188 4
- Interest paid to non-UK company - Deduction 125 3
- international employer please help!! 105 2
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 374 5
- Tax Avoidance 223 1
- When to include value of import in Box 7 93 2
- sole trader accountant 885 15
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 465 10
- CGT 178 2
- employer pension contributions - OMB company 188 2
- Accounts production software license expiry & possible alternatives 353 7
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 297 8
- Recharge for private use of a company car 369 8
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,095
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 784
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 470
- Digita Hosted Software 283
- Call Centre Data Costs 253
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 234
- Credit where credit's due....... 229
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 212
- Director phone costs 159
- RTI overpayments gap 154