Sage 50 - what is "Link Removed"
Any Sage accounting gurus here that can help? Looking at this screen clipping from Sage should explain my issue.
This customer has two transactions in the activity - a sales invoice for £2,085.62 and a sales receipt of £6,677.23. I am trying to find out which customer the balance of £4,591.61 went to?
This customer does not show up as having an outstanding amount on the Aged Debtors report, and the total of the Aged Debtors report agrees to the balance on the debtors control account in the nominal ledger.
Does anyone know how the "Link Removed" situation is likely to have come into existence?
- Audit 43 1
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 601 19
- carry back of gift aid 164 3
- Do I need to pay my accountant 749 9
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 287 8
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 436 13
- Awkward IP 1,104 12
- What's in a name ? 905 8
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 810 10
- Negligible value - JJB Sports 122 1
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 548 11
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 217 3
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 1,075 11
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 361 6
- Potentially dodgy client 366 3
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 552 28
- Entrepeneurs relief 453 18
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 398 9
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 534 23
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 207 6
- CTA study material 781
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 420
- Employment related securities question 313
- AIM Stocks and IHT 290
- Expat pension contributions? 267
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 264
- Trust for Employee 247
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 199
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 151