Sage 50 - what is "Link Removed"
Any Sage accounting gurus here that can help? Looking at this screen clipping from Sage should explain my issue.
This customer has two transactions in the activity - a sales invoice for £2,085.62 and a sales receipt of £6,677.23. I am trying to find out which customer the balance of £4,591.61 went to?
This customer does not show up as having an outstanding amount on the Aged Debtors report, and the total of the Aged Debtors report agrees to the balance on the debtors control account in the nominal ledger.
Does anyone know how the "Link Removed" situation is likely to have come into existence?
- Questions from Liquidator 2,211 24
- Drawing Down Directors Current account 1,485 9
- Directors liability insurance and scope 75 4
- backpack 106 2
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 74 2
- Really?! 376 5
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 534 11
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 194 3
- VAT - Medical Staff 94 1
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 148 2
- VAT 701/49 query 137 1
- FCA regulated company in a small group 372 1
- Are you going to Xerocon? 1,128 27
- Legal Fees Allowable in dispute 359 7
- Is the CT61 return dead? 162 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 812 10
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,029 14
- HMRC site still hasn't updated for January SA filings 543 8
- SSP and Contractual Sick Pay Query 361 9
- Commercial Premises Purchase using Company Profits 498 13
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 698
- 2015 tax year end 429
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 408
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 339
- Costly Accounting Software contract 287
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 250
- Directors' advances and credits 238
- DTA tie-breaker issue 234
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 216
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 196