Sage 50 - what is "Link Removed"
Any Sage accounting gurus here that can help? Looking at this screen clipping from Sage should explain my issue.
This customer has two transactions in the activity - a sales invoice for £2,085.62 and a sales receipt of £6,677.23. I am trying to find out which customer the balance of £4,591.61 went to?
This customer does not show up as having an outstanding amount on the Aged Debtors report, and the total of the Aged Debtors report agrees to the balance on the debtors control account in the nominal ledger.
Does anyone know how the "Link Removed" situation is likely to have come into existence?
- Childcare vouchers 69 2
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 284 6
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 194 5
- VAT avoidance? 161 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 143 3
- PAYE coding out 126 3
- Follower cases 560 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 323 3
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 716 23
- LIVE chat, starting now 439 2
- Late Registration for VAT 432 12
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 393 5
- TheTax Donut 1,127 1
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 326 6
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 698 10
- How to explain this to someone 390 2
- Register for self assessment again as LLP member? 81 2
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 706 5
- TaxCalc Accounts production 320 4
- Old CGT loss 361 10
- Hive up 459
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 424
- corporate hierarchy 410
- Advice - 234
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 208
- Amortisation of Goodwill 200
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 191
- WWOOFers 185
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 168
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 167