Sage 50 - what is "Link Removed"
Any Sage accounting gurus here that can help? Looking at this screen clipping from Sage should explain my issue.
This customer has two transactions in the activity - a sales invoice for £2,085.62 and a sales receipt of £6,677.23. I am trying to find out which customer the balance of £4,591.61 went to?
This customer does not show up as having an outstanding amount on the Aged Debtors report, and the total of the Aged Debtors report agrees to the balance on the debtors control account in the nominal ledger.
Does anyone know how the "Link Removed" situation is likely to have come into existence?
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 974 27
- Inflation and fees 1,300 24
- Sage Priority Support 140 3
- incorrect old p60 247 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 126 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 798 24
- Micro-entity accounts 82 1
- Related party disclosure 143 3
- Company reconstruction 73 1
- Missing tax return 254 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 209 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 104 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 137 1
- Advice please! 386 2
- VAT on new builds 154 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 119 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 349 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,943 28
- Redundancy Pay 446 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 736 6