Sage 50 - what is "Link Removed"
Any Sage accounting gurus here that can help? Looking at this screen clipping from Sage should explain my issue.
This customer has two transactions in the activity - a sales invoice for £2,085.62 and a sales receipt of £6,677.23. I am trying to find out which customer the balance of £4,591.61 went to?
This customer does not show up as having an outstanding amount on the Aged Debtors report, and the total of the Aged Debtors report agrees to the balance on the debtors control account in the nominal ledger.
Does anyone know how the "Link Removed" situation is likely to have come into existence?
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 993 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 230 2
- Dental practice incorpration 102 1
- Audit rules 146 4
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 219 5
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 801 20
- Go Cardless 254 8
- business entertaining deductibility 113 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 113 2
- R & D 99 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 68 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 106 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 146 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 137 1
- New Business Registration 209 5
- Hosted email exchange 127 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 145 1
- G P life time allowance 113 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 369 11
- Bringing money to Uk 214 3
- Xtuple 500
- Qtac payroll for bureau 333
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 277
- Industrial & Provident Societies 275
- Mehjoo 219
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 216
- New strategic report 169
- Domain name sale and limited company 156
- South African Government Pension 153
- CIS schemes 147