Sage 50 - what is "Link Removed"
Any Sage accounting gurus here that can help? Looking at this screen clipping from Sage should explain my issue.
This customer has two transactions in the activity - a sales invoice for £2,085.62 and a sales receipt of £6,677.23. I am trying to find out which customer the balance of £4,591.61 went to?
This customer does not show up as having an outstanding amount on the Aged Debtors report, and the total of the Aged Debtors report agrees to the balance on the debtors control account in the nominal ledger.
Does anyone know how the "Link Removed" situation is likely to have come into existence?
- Tax treatment on the sale of a business 174 6
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 877 19
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 450 9
- Can I become a self employed bookkeeper?? 141 1
- VAT on converted property having opted to tax 168 7
- tagging in Iris accounts production for non standard item 108 1
- Place of Supply or these two contracts walk into a German Bar 92 1
- Auto-Enrolment 2,853 155
- How to account for VAT on a newbuild that has been let 102 1
- 'Find an accountant' 194 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 100 1
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 82 1
- Depreciation on property improvements 106 1
- Construction Industry Funding 109 5
- CGT advice on amicable divorce settlement 98 1
- How important are Journals? 328 9
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 721 15
- Company trading loss relief 271 4
- National Insurance 602 1
- Social Worker limited Co 129 1
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 490
- Skandia using wrong address 434
- Accountants who provide tech/IT advice 381
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 266
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 236
- Employee rewards 227
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 206
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 203
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 180
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 179