Sage 50 - what is "Link Removed"
Any Sage accounting gurus here that can help? Looking at this screen clipping from Sage should explain my issue.
This customer has two transactions in the activity - a sales invoice for £2,085.62 and a sales receipt of £6,677.23. I am trying to find out which customer the balance of £4,591.61 went to?
This customer does not show up as having an outstanding amount on the Aged Debtors report, and the total of the Aged Debtors report agrees to the balance on the debtors control account in the nominal ledger.
Does anyone know how the "Link Removed" situation is likely to have come into existence?
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,702 60
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 82 2
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 572 1
- SMP reclaimable by employer 254 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 206 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 51 1
- inflation rate year on year 56 2
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 79 2
- Yorkshire Day 497 33
- Deleted question? 623 15
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 260 8
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 328 8
- EU VAT Registration Thresholds 140 6
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 338 15
- E-Magazines and pdfs 140 3
- Late annual return 197 2
- Flat rate VAT 363 8
- corporation tax 476 5
- Credit card receipts vs VAT receipts 2,133 29
- Dividend dates 689 13
- Cancelled 454
- Cancelled 379
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 372
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 350
- Probiz 349
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 254
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 230
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 222
- More spam 180
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 153