Sage 50 - what is "Link Removed"
Any Sage accounting gurus here that can help? Looking at this screen clipping from Sage should explain my issue.
This customer has two transactions in the activity - a sales invoice for £2,085.62 and a sales receipt of £6,677.23. I am trying to find out which customer the balance of £4,591.61 went to?
This customer does not show up as having an outstanding amount on the Aged Debtors report, and the total of the Aged Debtors report agrees to the balance on the debtors control account in the nominal ledger.
Does anyone know how the "Link Removed" situation is likely to have come into existence?
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 722 16
- Can't read my handwriting 591 14
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,850 487
- Employing a carer 101 1
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 172 11
- Fees for Property Tax Return 511 16
- PRR 438 14
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 191 13
- Corp Tax Refund 152 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 355 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 269 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 67 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 205 1
- Audit partner? 254 6
- Losses on FHL Property 109 1
- SA302 for mortgage advisors 268 5
- Has anyone encountered this scenario 173 1
- corp tax software 989 13
- Does anyone use quotation software? 316 6
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,623 72
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,371
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 516
- National Insurance 406
- Non Resident 315
- Hands on experience of Digita 240
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 219
- Employer's Helpline 186
- CIS paid under reg 9 180
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 147
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 142