Sage 50 - what is "Link Removed"
Any Sage accounting gurus here that can help? Looking at this screen clipping from Sage should explain my issue.
This customer has two transactions in the activity - a sales invoice for £2,085.62 and a sales receipt of £6,677.23. I am trying to find out which customer the balance of £4,591.61 went to?
This customer does not show up as having an outstanding amount on the Aged Debtors report, and the total of the Aged Debtors report agrees to the balance on the debtors control account in the nominal ledger.
Does anyone know how the "Link Removed" situation is likely to have come into existence?
- Director leaving in month 1 55 1
- S162 and Capital Allowances 102 1
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 111 4
- Selling assets to yourself ? 162 3
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 187 2
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 163 3
- Director's remuneration accrual 148 4
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 168 6
- IHT - clawback of BPR 34 1
- EIS - connection through employment 85 2
- HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for? 225 3
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 35 1
- CIS and Close Company 74 2
- Correct tax & VAT treatment of local overnight expenses 220 4
- Secondment expenses 146 3
- VAT Option to tax 436 15
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 112 4
- Is VAT payable on insurance claims received ?? 103 3
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 135 3
- VAT Registration 326 5
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 904
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 636
- Free Tax Legislation? 397
- Director Loan account operation 394
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 324
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 316
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 284
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 222
- Paye procedures for CVA 217
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 180