Sage 50 - what is "Link Removed"
Any Sage accounting gurus here that can help? Looking at this screen clipping from Sage should explain my issue.
This customer has two transactions in the activity - a sales invoice for £2,085.62 and a sales receipt of £6,677.23. I am trying to find out which customer the balance of £4,591.61 went to?
This customer does not show up as having an outstanding amount on the Aged Debtors report, and the total of the Aged Debtors report agrees to the balance on the debtors control account in the nominal ledger.
Does anyone know how the "Link Removed" situation is likely to have come into existence?
- Identity Checks 89 1
- Mandatory Capitalisation 118 2
- Running Sage on a Mac 97 1
- Allowable expenses on retal property 119 1
- Need help with How much or do I charge to much 174 3
- Why are so many UK accountants reticent to make use of Indian outsourcing providers? 4,318 94
- HMRC CT600 TOOL 280 5
- Cash bashed (FRS) vs cash accounting (standard VAT)? 124 2
- notarising & legalising documents 169 4
- question 434 4
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 406 11
- Income prior to company formation 210 8
- VAT on farm machinery sold 123 2
- Seeking advice: Tax on investing in a subsidiary 152 6
- Property pages or self-employed? 152 2
- Any thoughts on Capium? 421 3
- When to register or not for PAYE 456 8
- Can criminal action be a defence? 210 5
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,417 14
- National Living Wage: creating jobs or unemployment? 314 6
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 398
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 285
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 260
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 255
- French ConnectionUK 203
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 190
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 186
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 182
- APN's 173
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 147