Sage 50 - what is "Link Removed"
Any Sage accounting gurus here that can help? Looking at this screen clipping from Sage should explain my issue.
This customer has two transactions in the activity - a sales invoice for £2,085.62 and a sales receipt of £6,677.23. I am trying to find out which customer the balance of £4,591.61 went to?
This customer does not show up as having an outstanding amount on the Aged Debtors report, and the total of the Aged Debtors report agrees to the balance on the debtors control account in the nominal ledger.
Does anyone know how the "Link Removed" situation is likely to have come into existence?
- Dress code 44 3
- directors control and tax problems 117 4
- Bulk Invoicing 164 6
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 193 5
- What would you do in this situation? 511 12
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 139 3
- Help Required 290 6
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 229 2
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 410 14
- What's in a name ? 258 4
- ATED Penalties 268 1
- late second payment on account 162 2
- US royalties 88 2
- Project being run jointly 134 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 179 2
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 197 3
- Sole trader mix up 298 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 747 6
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 902 27
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 211 4
- CTA study material 701
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 424
- Employment related securities question 266
- AIM Stocks and IHT 245
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 198
- Trust for Employee 186
- Expat pension contributions? 184
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 166
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 157
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 118