Sage Cash Accounting Vat Report Includes invoices which are still unpaid.
Hi, I hope some-one can help. The company I work for are using the Vat cash accounting scheme, whereby we only account for vat on the invoices which are paid. Recently I had a look at a detailed report of our return to date & I found that it had included invoiced which we have not received payment for.
I have checked the setting for vat in sage & it clearly states that we use the cash accounting scheme, why then is sage counting these unpaid invoices in our return.
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,961 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 121 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 469 5
- flat rate scheme 152 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 87 1
- VAT refund 319 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,284 37
- Turnover on a tax return 549 12
- incorrect old p60 563 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 129 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 182 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 158 1
- Special dividends & CGT 205 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 205 1
- Networking 369 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 280 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 306 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 340 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 298 2