Sage Cash Accounting Vat Report Includes invoices which are still unpaid.
Hi, I hope some-one can help. The company I work for are using the Vat cash accounting scheme, whereby we only account for vat on the invoices which are paid. Recently I had a look at a detailed report of our return to date & I found that it had included invoiced which we have not received payment for.
I have checked the setting for vat in sage & it clearly states that we use the cash accounting scheme, why then is sage counting these unpaid invoices in our return.
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
- S.455 Tax again 299 4
- Closing down loss-making company 657 12
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 335 14
- Tips on meals 450 4
- co-operatives & Societies 48 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 559 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,170 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,451 40
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 184 4
- Website Content 433 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 175 3
- Directors in dispute 123 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 696 12
- Incorporated company charity 139 2
- property capital gains 335 3
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 438 5
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 429 2
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 260 2
- Stumped - IHT 493 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 593 12