Sage CIS report not standard
A builder client has recently bought Sage Line 50 and the construction industry (CIS) add-on, for which we have dutifully entered the subcontractor details, including those with email addresses. The details in Sage include a tick-box under 'email settings' that supposedly sets it to issue relevant reports to those suppliers via email, but when we run the 'Subcontractor Monthly Statement' report, it returns the message "The email options for this report are not fully configured".
I contacted Sage, explaining that we just wanted to send the correct statement to everyone who has been paid via CIS and who has an email address, but apparently that is secret information that they need paying for. Having just spent £1000 or so with them, he is not best pleased, and given that the program includes settings for just the thing we want to do, not to provide the necessary report seems a bit slipshod. I know how to drive the report designer, and I asked if there was a guide sheet or similar that would help us configure it, but hit the Sage paywall again! Does anyone here know what is required? I gather there is an appropriate email field in the system that can be incorporated into an existing report, but the lack of help from Sage is pretty breathtaking, IMO.
Any clues would be much appreciated!
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 393 7
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 731 22
- New Starter Checklist 208 8
- Goodwill complications 319 7
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 502 21
- TaxCalc Accounts production 212 3
- HMRC Distraint 206 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 183 2
- Will I need to resign? 623 9
- Old CGT loss 294 8
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 105 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 351 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 418 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,037 16
- How to explain this to someone 198 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,413 20
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 145 5
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 632 15
- Charges for VAT MOSS 223 1
- Limited company purchase of property 507 4