Sage Correction of transactions!
When correcting entries in sage.
what option should i follw.
1- Delete the whole transaction &
do it again.
2- use the Journal entries (where possible).
Which is the best option & why?
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 426 12
- CGT history of shares 178 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 142 5
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 179 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 335 6
- CGT on sale of let property 117 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 182 2
- how do i get UTR 146 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 91 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 238 3
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 136 1
- Your comments please 315 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 194 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 131 2
- EIS 198 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 133 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 115 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 129 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 729 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 207 1
- Moving away from CCH software 969
- QROP pension input amounts 453
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 398
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 383
- fraud 306
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 283
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 246
- Construction CIS LLP Company 231
- EPS and CIS deductions 225
- Out of time or not? 211