Sage Correction of transactions!
When correcting entries in sage.
what option should i follw.
1- Delete the whole transaction &
do it again.
2- use the Journal entries (where possible).
Which is the best option & why?
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 714 28
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 375 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 291 8
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 188 9
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 90 6
- Help with tax codes on Sage 216 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 126 6
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 86 1
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 230 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 117 4
- SA302's anyone?? 492 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,585 41
- Renting for military reasons 139 2
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,511 18
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 1,035 18
- Deed of variation on a will & effect on tax returns 106 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 120 1
- do i pay vat when buying a business 500 25
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,980 30
- Tax status of prizes 316 17
- Skandia using wrong address 1,614
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 894
- International interest certificate 505
- NOVA 366
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 279
- Management expenses for investment company 257
- Bonus Bonds 257
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 168
- tax on apprenticeship income 163
- P11D benefit received by widow 146