Sage Correction of transactions!
When correcting entries in sage.
what option should i follw.
1- Delete the whole transaction &
do it again.
2- use the Journal entries (where possible).
Which is the best option & why?
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 966 47
- New starter error how to correct 96 2
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 240 4
- Summer house for business only 221 2
- Taxi Plate & Car 190 5
- Dividends out of profit where P&L bfwd is in deficit 144 4
- SA316s 249 4
- Director with lots of personal expenses 102 2
- Does a UK LTD pay Corporation Tax before sending dividend to Holding Company? 120 2
- LEL and PAYE registration 129 2
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 597 13
- Filing amended tax return 134 1
- Tier One Tribunal 228 11
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 841 26
- Prompt Payment Discount (PPD) Vat 2015 - CREDIT PRIOR INVOICE 123 1
- Pooled cars legislation unfairly punitive 140 2
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 262 5
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 169 2
- Another transfer of property 163 2
- VAT on non-denominated postage 230 7
- Construction CIS LLP Company 614
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 600
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 390
- Pensions Regulator 360
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 297
- Using the correct forms 272
- RTI - duplicate employee record 268
- SA penalty proposals 260
- Accelerated payment notices 241
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 238