SAGE customer service?
Has anyone here managed to cancel a SAGE software subscription?
I started trying to cancel in February but the person on the other end of the line told me I couldn't. So I wrote a letter. Anyway, 3 months on, 4 calls from "Customer Service" people later, 1 letter and 2 e-mails, I've been told I can cancel. Lucky me! Then last week all the renewal invoices arrived....
The last person I spoke to at "Customer Service" was so rude, and then didn't do what she promised to do (confirm by e-mail that my cancellation was accepted) that I complained about her. Since then she keeps trying to call me on my mobile to tell me I was wrong and I shouldn't have complained about her!
Goodness me, is that any way to run a business? Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest!
- Accounting for corporation tax 20 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,276 40
- Account and Taxable Profit 128 8
- Windows10 79 4
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 601 24
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,656 36
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 290 6
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 445 25
- Class 2 NIC 179 3
- A thursday afternoon muse 161 2
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 368 6
- Probate services 400 8
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 850 5
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 219 6
- Unusual marketing methods for accountants 777 14
- An IT question 271 6
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 325 9
- SDLT 334 9
- Windows 10 anyone? 321 7
- Can an owner hold company money 247 5
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 835
- Benchmark accounting software 686
- Members in Public Practice 515
- Sole trader registering for the first time 323
- Oplex Careers CPD 321
- What are HMRC implying? 291
- VAT 257
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 244
- Payroll manager and the cloud 215
- Is the APN valid 195