SAGE customer service?
Has anyone here managed to cancel a SAGE software subscription?
I started trying to cancel in February but the person on the other end of the line told me I couldn't. So I wrote a letter. Anyway, 3 months on, 4 calls from "Customer Service" people later, 1 letter and 2 e-mails, I've been told I can cancel. Lucky me! Then last week all the renewal invoices arrived....
The last person I spoke to at "Customer Service" was so rude, and then didn't do what she promised to do (confirm by e-mail that my cancellation was accepted) that I complained about her. Since then she keeps trying to call me on my mobile to tell me I was wrong and I shouldn't have complained about her!
Goodness me, is that any way to run a business? Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest!
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 311 8
- VAT Flat rate scheme for property management company 46 2
- Dress code 1,099 25
- Scottish Independance 345 12
- NOMINAL CODES 293 4
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 131 2
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 665 5
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 647 17
- VAT on goods never entered the UK 275 9
- Interest relief before property is rented out 207 4
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 355 7
- What is the best practice for running a roofing company in Sage 418 9
- Sharing of Fixed Assets 83 1
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 237 1
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 329 12
- How much did you pay for your website 1,594 27
- Dividend 415 6
- FRS and Debtors 233 2
- What's in a name ? 624 6
- Helping out a friend 512 8
- CTA study material 743
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 459
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 327
- Employment related securities question 298
- AIM Stocks and IHT 272
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 242
- Expat pension contributions? 233
- Trust for Employee 226
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 140
- Wind Turbine - Company or not? 128