SAGE customer service?
Has anyone here managed to cancel a SAGE software subscription?
I started trying to cancel in February but the person on the other end of the line told me I couldn't. So I wrote a letter. Anyway, 3 months on, 4 calls from "Customer Service" people later, 1 letter and 2 e-mails, I've been told I can cancel. Lucky me! Then last week all the renewal invoices arrived....
The last person I spoke to at "Customer Service" was so rude, and then didn't do what she promised to do (confirm by e-mail that my cancellation was accepted) that I complained about her. Since then she keeps trying to call me on my mobile to tell me I was wrong and I shouldn't have complained about her!
Goodness me, is that any way to run a business? Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest!
- Companies House iphone app - alternatives? 50 1
- VAT for Small Property Development Company 41 1
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,111 28
- Classic cars investment 367 11
- National Insurance Contributions 137 2
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 203 4
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 260 4
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 530 13
- Client with enquiry inro careless or negligent tax return 873 23
- break even point 702 20
- Asset holding company 272 6
- How much to charge? 470 7
- VAT GUIDE - 22-25 AGENTS OR EQUIVALENT 322 6
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 290 1
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 3,045 36
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 881 8
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 239 5
- Gift or Capital Gain? 454 13
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 675 9
- HMRC - Sage Backup 279 5
- Possible Partnership? 481
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 453
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 451
- New Fangled Penalties 264
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 246
- Clubs and Taxable Income 238
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 235
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 224
- Loans to other companies 183
- Tasbook email configuration 169