SAGE customer service?
Has anyone here managed to cancel a SAGE software subscription?
I started trying to cancel in February but the person on the other end of the line told me I couldn't. So I wrote a letter. Anyway, 3 months on, 4 calls from "Customer Service" people later, 1 letter and 2 e-mails, I've been told I can cancel. Lucky me! Then last week all the renewal invoices arrived....
The last person I spoke to at "Customer Service" was so rude, and then didn't do what she promised to do (confirm by e-mail that my cancellation was accepted) that I complained about her. Since then she keeps trying to call me on my mobile to tell me I was wrong and I shouldn't have complained about her!
Goodness me, is that any way to run a business? Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest!
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 292 7
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,904 74
- Disposal of property 136 3
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,685 50
- Property scam victim 339 7
- Giving a seminar 38 2
- 10 year debentures and CT 74 2
- Are HMRC getting it right? 441 9
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 300 11
- Shareholder agreement issues on development 59 1
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 114 2
- Tasks for new trainees 197 5
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 834 19
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 595 16
- Rental Property on Self Assessment 130 2
- Partnership returns software 119 2
- VAT on garage rent 170 9
- Error or mistake claims (as was) 108 1
- Partnership profit share - tax efficient for husband and wife 173 3
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 262 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,103
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 581
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 387
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 292
- Charge out rates in London? 249
- Interest on Loan to a Company 193
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 176
- Agent fees to sell business 168
- Alphabet shares 164
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 157