SAGE customer service?
Has anyone here managed to cancel a SAGE software subscription?
I started trying to cancel in February but the person on the other end of the line told me I couldn't. So I wrote a letter. Anyway, 3 months on, 4 calls from "Customer Service" people later, 1 letter and 2 e-mails, I've been told I can cancel. Lucky me! Then last week all the renewal invoices arrived....
The last person I spoke to at "Customer Service" was so rude, and then didn't do what she promised to do (confirm by e-mail that my cancellation was accepted) that I complained about her. Since then she keeps trying to call me on my mobile to tell me I was wrong and I shouldn't have complained about her!
Goodness me, is that any way to run a business? Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest!
- TaxCalc Accounts production 112 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 365 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 205 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 398 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 70 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,361 42
- How much of your work is admin? 624 5
- Nominal Ledger 386 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 571 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 187 2
- Old CGT loss 205 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 172 3
- Paper tax return 155 4
- Start up allowance? 378 12
- Will I need to resign? 197 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 246 3
- AIA or IFA 456 7
- Surely not? 460 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 643 9
- Late Registration for VAT 363 11