SAGE customer service?
Has anyone here managed to cancel a SAGE software subscription?
I started trying to cancel in February but the person on the other end of the line told me I couldn't. So I wrote a letter. Anyway, 3 months on, 4 calls from "Customer Service" people later, 1 letter and 2 e-mails, I've been told I can cancel. Lucky me! Then last week all the renewal invoices arrived....
The last person I spoke to at "Customer Service" was so rude, and then didn't do what she promised to do (confirm by e-mail that my cancellation was accepted) that I complained about her. Since then she keeps trying to call me on my mobile to tell me I was wrong and I shouldn't have complained about her!
Goodness me, is that any way to run a business? Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest!
- Opening a Quick books file 155 2
- What are my legal responsibilities 378 15
- P11D Benefits - Accountancy fee for Directors personal tax 223 2
- cash the returned VAT cheque 208 1
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 223 1
- Remote subcontractors - due diligence 230 1
- Confict of Interest 329 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 245 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 108 3
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 342 5
- P11d query 274 5
- Rental expenses 78 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 148 5
- No more tax returns... 1,548 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 424 6
- Signed accounts for bank 312 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 482 10
- Landing clients 438 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,162 22
- Termination Payment 232 5
- Sainsbury's mangement 989
- Calling franchise accountants 841
- Avanti Accounts 807
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 571
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 485
- Scammers 474
- MERGER ACCA MEMBER WITH ICAEW FIRM 426
- Potential new client 406
- HMRC online filing 367
- Anyone offering Probate Services yet? 198