SAGE customer service?
Has anyone here managed to cancel a SAGE software subscription?
I started trying to cancel in February but the person on the other end of the line told me I couldn't. So I wrote a letter. Anyway, 3 months on, 4 calls from "Customer Service" people later, 1 letter and 2 e-mails, I've been told I can cancel. Lucky me! Then last week all the renewal invoices arrived....
The last person I spoke to at "Customer Service" was so rude, and then didn't do what she promised to do (confirm by e-mail that my cancellation was accepted) that I complained about her. Since then she keeps trying to call me on my mobile to tell me I was wrong and I shouldn't have complained about her!
Goodness me, is that any way to run a business? Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest!
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 77 2
- Working from home - time apportionment 282 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 201 2
- cross border vat 105 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,889 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 752 17
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 244 12
- Can't read my handwriting 621 15
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,644 74
- Employing a carer 113 1
- Fees for Property Tax Return 525 16
- PRR 441 14
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 209 13
- Corp Tax Refund 165 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 385 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 274 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 78 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 227 1
- Audit partner? 270 6
- Losses on FHL Property 116 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,371
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 516
- National Insurance 407
- Non Resident 317
- Hands on experience of Digita 244
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 220
- Employer's Helpline 186
- CIS paid under reg 9 181
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 149
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 144