SAGE customer service?
Has anyone here managed to cancel a SAGE software subscription?
I started trying to cancel in February but the person on the other end of the line told me I couldn't. So I wrote a letter. Anyway, 3 months on, 4 calls from "Customer Service" people later, 1 letter and 2 e-mails, I've been told I can cancel. Lucky me! Then last week all the renewal invoices arrived....
The last person I spoke to at "Customer Service" was so rude, and then didn't do what she promised to do (confirm by e-mail that my cancellation was accepted) that I complained about her. Since then she keeps trying to call me on my mobile to tell me I was wrong and I shouldn't have complained about her!
Goodness me, is that any way to run a business? Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest!
- LLP members share of profits 432 26
- Help car benefit 108 4
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 110 2
- HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for? 54 1
- VAT Option to tax 278 3
- SDLT implications on an informal lease 97 2
- Current tax asset 185 3
- Partnership tax rules 73 2
- Accountancy software for an imac 205 5
- Audit Required 1,040 21
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 370 1
- Total cost of employment 169 1
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 440 15
- Selling assets to yourself ? 65 1
- UIT4 REVENUE REC FRSSE 63 1
- Director's remuneration accrual 77 3
- From Ireland. Self-Employed or Foreign Income? 132 3
- SDLT on land 132 6
- Grants 216 6
- PAYE Coding Notices 477 8
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 886
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 619
- Free Tax Legislation? 371
- Director Loan account operation 369
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 319
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 305
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 288
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 274
- Paye procedures for CVA 206
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 190