SAGE customer service?
Has anyone here managed to cancel a SAGE software subscription?
I started trying to cancel in February but the person on the other end of the line told me I couldn't. So I wrote a letter. Anyway, 3 months on, 4 calls from "Customer Service" people later, 1 letter and 2 e-mails, I've been told I can cancel. Lucky me! Then last week all the renewal invoices arrived....
The last person I spoke to at "Customer Service" was so rude, and then didn't do what she promised to do (confirm by e-mail that my cancellation was accepted) that I complained about her. Since then she keeps trying to call me on my mobile to tell me I was wrong and I shouldn't have complained about her!
Goodness me, is that any way to run a business? Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest!
- Extracting funds from a failing Company 109 6
- Accountancy Software Recommendation for eCommerce Business 357 4
- Unallocated client money 64 2
- Expenses Apps 113 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 900 14
- Tick & Bash Bristol 509 8
- CG34 Post Transaction Valuation, CGT and Entrepreneurs Relief 132 7
- Can Sage 50 Forecasting work with Excel 2013 or Office 365 126 2
- Can anyone recommend an EPOS system for a newsagents 192 2
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 149 5
- LLP ex-member not being paid accrued profits 103 4
- Luncheon vouchers - Class 1 NICs 144 4
- Quick Easy Quote 142 2
- Accounts formation/ speculative advertising 97 1
- What is going on with VAT applications?? 1,892 37
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 85 1
- monthly payments 333 5
- Errors in prior year accounts 640 17
- Work experience - pay 172 1
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 108 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 594
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 468
- Sorry ignore me 364
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 364
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 293
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 274
- Cancelled 229
- Cancelled 200
- Bartercard 163
- C79 Discrepancy 159