sage Financial Year Start and Directors Loan
i have just purchased sage 50 accounts 2011 proffessional.
I need to set my financial year start.
our company started trading in 02/02/2009
I would like to enter all historical data. we dont have many invoices around 20-30 and supplier invoices around 40-50 since 2009.
bearing this in mind do you suggest a date? also when i input customer invoices and supplier incoices do i put down the historical dates?
one more thing... directors loan how do i introduce in sage?
my accountant is on holiday for next 2 weeks... hence me resorting to the web.
your solutions would be appreciated.
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 560 10
- Will this AIA be disallowed when asset transferred to Ltd Co 312 12
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 348 4
- What is the best, tax efficient way to sell 40% shares in your start-up business for approx £1m 333 4
- Direct Debit - no receipts 287 5
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,953 449
- What is the role of an accountant? 1,768 23
- VAT and gap in trading of uncertain length 131 1
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,726 10
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 322 6
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,342 63
- Freehold or Investment Property 112 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 861 8
- capital gains on PPR 287 14
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 384 14
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 252 7
- Company expansion 137 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 403 6
- Pension Contributions Relief 516 15
- 100% Xero practice 2,495 46
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,321
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 483
- National Insurance 374
- Non Resident 298
- Franchise income and costs 265
- Hands on experience of Digita 218
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 168
- employment capital allowances 165
- CIS paid under reg 9 160