sage Financial Year Start and Directors Loan
i have just purchased sage 50 accounts 2011 proffessional.
I need to set my financial year start.
our company started trading in 02/02/2009
I would like to enter all historical data. we dont have many invoices around 20-30 and supplier invoices around 40-50 since 2009.
bearing this in mind do you suggest a date? also when i input customer invoices and supplier incoices do i put down the historical dates?
one more thing... directors loan how do i introduce in sage?
my accountant is on holiday for next 2 weeks... hence me resorting to the web.
your solutions would be appreciated.
- Tax treatment on the sale of a business 166 6
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 874 19
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 450 9
- Can I become a self employed bookkeeper?? 134 1
- VAT on converted property having opted to tax 168 7
- tagging in Iris accounts production for non standard item 103 1
- Place of Supply or these two contracts walk into a German Bar 88 1
- Auto-Enrolment 2,850 155
- How to account for VAT on a newbuild that has been let 99 1
- 'Find an accountant' 190 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 96 1
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 80 1
- Depreciation on property improvements 104 1
- Construction Industry Funding 108 5
- CGT advice on amicable divorce settlement 95 1
- How important are Journals? 328 9
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 721 15
- Company trading loss relief 271 4
- National Insurance 602 1
- Social Worker limited Co 128 1
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 490
- Skandia using wrong address 433
- Accountants who provide tech/IT advice 379
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 265
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 236
- Employee rewards 227
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 206
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 203
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 180
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 179