sage Financial Year Start and Directors Loan
i have just purchased sage 50 accounts 2011 proffessional.
I need to set my financial year start.
our company started trading in 02/02/2009
I would like to enter all historical data. we dont have many invoices around 20-30 and supplier invoices around 40-50 since 2009.
bearing this in mind do you suggest a date? also when i input customer invoices and supplier incoices do i put down the historical dates?
one more thing... directors loan how do i introduce in sage?
my accountant is on holiday for next 2 weeks... hence me resorting to the web.
your solutions would be appreciated.
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 116 1
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 18 1
- Failure to operate PAYE 72 2
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 94 1
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,136 85
- Where can I get the information for this 377 7
- BrightPay 374 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 218 3
- CGT &LLP 86 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 549 4
- Setting up an offshore company 125 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 188 16
- Secure document exchange 143 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 164 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 397 7
- break even point 184 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 122 3
- Fax to email providers 327 11
- Payroll software 263 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 152 1