sage Financial Year Start and Directors Loan
i have just purchased sage 50 accounts 2011 proffessional.
I need to set my financial year start.
our company started trading in 02/02/2009
I would like to enter all historical data. we dont have many invoices around 20-30 and supplier invoices around 40-50 since 2009.
bearing this in mind do you suggest a date? also when i input customer invoices and supplier incoices do i put down the historical dates?
one more thing... directors loan how do i introduce in sage?
my accountant is on holiday for next 2 weeks... hence me resorting to the web.
your solutions would be appreciated.
- *Urgent pls advise * filing dormant accounts to Companies House 245 14
- Website development costs - tax and accounting treatment 159 2
- MAAT signing off ACCA PER? 221 2
- Amazon - digital book sales 157 1
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 325 11
- tax insider 269 4
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 405 13
- Auto-Enrolment 171 3
- Annual subs 142 2
- Statement of Earnings, no P45 132 2
- Expenses paid by director (the owner) 163 2
- Mileage and Self Assessment 134 1
- ICAEW professional subscription and tax implications 189 4
- CGT Relief on Share Sale in LTD company 317 5
- Problems filing paper copies of accounts / computations with HMRC 485 9
- Payroll Manager not reoprting properly 302 7
- Directors remuneration declared after year end PAYE/NIC 596 25
- Advice please on best way forward 418 6
- I received penalty as I didn't submit full payment submission (fps), how to correct it? 318 2
- Related party loan write-off - justification for treatment 363 7
- Skandia using wrong address 1,403
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 719
- Any views 657
- HMRC Employers Diary 490
- International interest certificate 408
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 363
- Sale of business 307
- NOVA 221
- IR35 & Managed Service Companies 216
- Advertising services? 214