sage Financial Year Start and Directors Loan
i have just purchased sage 50 accounts 2011 proffessional.
I need to set my financial year start.
our company started trading in 02/02/2009
I would like to enter all historical data. we dont have many invoices around 20-30 and supplier invoices around 40-50 since 2009.
bearing this in mind do you suggest a date? also when i input customer invoices and supplier incoices do i put down the historical dates?
one more thing... directors loan how do i introduce in sage?
my accountant is on holiday for next 2 weeks... hence me resorting to the web.
your solutions would be appreciated.
- How long should one give Aweb … 776 12
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,239 51
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 203 10
- How to claim CIS refund for limited company that 188 4
- Moneysoft - technical query 265 7
- VAT position on EU supplies/commission 120 3
- VAT Reverse Charge Accounting 37 2
- System selection 35 1
- New Client - incorrect accounts filed 69 2
- Exasperated by HMRC 2,217 20
- Non Resident Landlord Tax 92 2
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 163 4
- Manufacturing A/c - Acc. depn 57 2
- VAT REGISTATIONS 148 3
- New Company Director PAYE Question 817 22
- Class 4 Losses 155 3
- Taking drawings in a partnership 79 1
- Issue shares to shareholders 75 3
- Education - Pre made assembly! 115 1
- Remove Extinguished Charge 124 1
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 345
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 282
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 255
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 254
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 243
- Electric Car 199
- S222 Charge 191
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 178
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 176
- Freelance Accounting link 165