sage Financial Year Start and Directors Loan
i have just purchased sage 50 accounts 2011 proffessional.
I need to set my financial year start.
our company started trading in 02/02/2009
I would like to enter all historical data. we dont have many invoices around 20-30 and supplier invoices around 40-50 since 2009.
bearing this in mind do you suggest a date? also when i input customer invoices and supplier incoices do i put down the historical dates?
one more thing... directors loan how do i introduce in sage?
my accountant is on holiday for next 2 weeks... hence me resorting to the web.
your solutions would be appreciated.
- Next Move 564 17
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,569 45
- Owning overseas property 266 2
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 259 1
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 172 3
- Company formation and bank account 295 8
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 661 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 564 9
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 402 8
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 209 2
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 396 8
- OneNote is fantastic 512 11
- VAT Direct Debit 365 7
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 447 8
- Self Assessment Software 689 21
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 438 13
- Self-assessment statistics 2,359 55
- Director started half way through the year no previous income. Pro rate NI 276 11
- Fees to charge for Auto enrolment Pension for small Employers 371 3
- What's happened to Smith's Taxation 285 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 659
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 402
- Property letting & CAs 392
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 385
- 2015 tax year end 383
- FCA regulated company in a small group 340
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 283
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 230
- DTA tie-breaker issue 202
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 199