sage Financial Year Start and Directors Loan
i have just purchased sage 50 accounts 2011 proffessional.
I need to set my financial year start.
our company started trading in 02/02/2009
I would like to enter all historical data. we dont have many invoices around 20-30 and supplier invoices around 40-50 since 2009.
bearing this in mind do you suggest a date? also when i input customer invoices and supplier incoices do i put down the historical dates?
one more thing... directors loan how do i introduce in sage?
my accountant is on holiday for next 2 weeks... hence me resorting to the web.
your solutions would be appreciated.
- VAT Inspection 46 1
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 290 9
- VAT on commission from Oyster card top up, lottery & paypoint 181 1
- Excessive Security 726 31
- LLP classification of division of profit 166 5
- Is it just me 157 6
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 52 2
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 208 12
- Does practical cloud s/w for high transaction volumes exist? 494 24
- Moving from Sage payroll to Iris Payroll 36 1
- Samadian what does it mean 486 10
- Income tax exemption on woodlands 135 4
- R & D 65 2
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 461 9
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 159 2
- Tax rebate under PAYE, no p60? 165 5
- Tax return 184 4
- Associations tax regime for Saturday school 577 6
- Fee protection 298 9
- Long Term Contracts 142 3
- Xtuple 484
- Qtac payroll for bureau 323
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 271
- Industrial & Provident Societies 264
- Mehjoo 205
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 205
- New strategic report 161
- Domain name sale and limited company 144
- South African Government Pension 141
- CIS schemes 136