sage Financial Year Start and Directors Loan
i have just purchased sage 50 accounts 2011 proffessional.
I need to set my financial year start.
our company started trading in 02/02/2009
I would like to enter all historical data. we dont have many invoices around 20-30 and supplier invoices around 40-50 since 2009.
bearing this in mind do you suggest a date? also when i input customer invoices and supplier incoices do i put down the historical dates?
one more thing... directors loan how do i introduce in sage?
my accountant is on holiday for next 2 weeks... hence me resorting to the web.
your solutions would be appreciated.
- Payment plans for clients 288 4
- How a company director can keep paying £833 91 4
- Community awards 2014 - first category 202 7
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 479 14
- Employee steeling client data 136 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,364 23
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 193 5
- Subsistence Exclusions 136 3
- Insurance Claims - Legal Services 94 1
- CT600 279 9
- VAT Office Grimsby 221 4
- signature required 917 34
- i want to get the reserves below 25K 204 1
- Can you help me spot errors? 343 4
- format cell to exclude decimals 335 17
- WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT HMRC? 169 2
- Form VAT 600 FRS 92 1
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 158 2
- Supply of service to EU community body exempt from VAT 104 1
- Lease 154 4
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,309
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 858
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 554
- Credit where credit's due....... 343
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 262
- TheTax Donut 235
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 194
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 185
- Director's business mileage 154
- Sole trader CPD 147