sage Financial Year Start and Directors Loan
i have just purchased sage 50 accounts 2011 proffessional.
I need to set my financial year start.
our company started trading in 02/02/2009
I would like to enter all historical data. we dont have many invoices around 20-30 and supplier invoices around 40-50 since 2009.
bearing this in mind do you suggest a date? also when i input customer invoices and supplier incoices do i put down the historical dates?
one more thing... directors loan how do i introduce in sage?
my accountant is on holiday for next 2 weeks... hence me resorting to the web.
your solutions would be appreciated.
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 66 3
- Why do I do this every year 437 10
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 280 22
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 128 3
- Payment of tax due on 2014/15 Self Assessment tax return 58 1
- Hobby Horse 807 8
- Non resident income. 461 20
- What sectors to target? 619 30
- FYAs on second-hand vans 271 7
- Rent a room scheme query. 194 3
- client can't/won't pay 1,953 41
- Self assesment online 1,010 11
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 309 5
- closing limited company 198 2
- VAT when selling on Amazon 121 1
- HMRC filing meltdown? 541 14
- Childcare voucher schemes 261 9
- IHT and US resident 80 1
- Limited Companies Merger 217 6
- Incidental costs of Acquisition for inherited property/shares 146 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 937
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 653
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 605
- Latest phishing scam 581
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 420
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 316
- Scratch Head 245
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 239
- Sabbatical payments 201
- Negligible Value Claim 179