sage Financial Year Start and Directors Loan
i have just purchased sage 50 accounts 2011 proffessional.
I need to set my financial year start.
our company started trading in 02/02/2009
I would like to enter all historical data. we dont have many invoices around 20-30 and supplier invoices around 40-50 since 2009.
bearing this in mind do you suggest a date? also when i input customer invoices and supplier incoices do i put down the historical dates?
one more thing... directors loan how do i introduce in sage?
my accountant is on holiday for next 2 weeks... hence me resorting to the web.
your solutions would be appreciated.
- do i pay vat when buying a business 212 15
- Introduction of Goodwill 402 10
- Professional Clearance 160 5
- Zero Rated Catering delivery charges 90 4
- are receipts needed? 359 12
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 610 21
- New accountant 504 9
- Santander Scrip Dividend Scheme 220 3
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,058 67
- Sage Instant cash based flat rate 124 3
- Working out a daily rate 308 7
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 603 9
- Loss Relief 147 2
- Tax case reference request 230 3
- How to? 162 1
- Cheque alternative - letter to HMRC re undeclared income 196 1
- Amending prior year accounts for the first time? 1,418 25
- Unusual Self Employment Expense Claims? 523 6
- Loan notes payment of principal and interest 121 2
- HMRC VAT misstatement disclosure 231 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,591
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 886
- International interest certificate 495
- NOVA 351
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 275
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 256
- Management expenses for investment company 244
- Bonus Bonds 242
- Help with tax codes on Sage 188
- Capital reduction 173