sage Financial Year Start and Directors Loan
i have just purchased sage 50 accounts 2011 proffessional.
I need to set my financial year start.
our company started trading in 02/02/2009
I would like to enter all historical data. we dont have many invoices around 20-30 and supplier invoices around 40-50 since 2009.
bearing this in mind do you suggest a date? also when i input customer invoices and supplier incoices do i put down the historical dates?
one more thing... directors loan how do i introduce in sage?
my accountant is on holiday for next 2 weeks... hence me resorting to the web.
your solutions would be appreciated.
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 785 24
- incorrect old p60 215 4
- Micro-entity accounts 44 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 961 26
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 84 1
- Related party disclosure 113 3
- Inflation and fees 1,275 23
- Company reconstruction 57 1
- Missing tax return 238 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 206 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 86 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 128 1
- Advice please! 379 2
- VAT on new builds 144 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 111 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 340 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,930 28
- Redundancy Pay 442 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 728 6
- Sage Priority Support 124 2