sage Financial Year Start and Directors Loan
i have just purchased sage 50 accounts 2011 proffessional.
I need to set my financial year start.
our company started trading in 02/02/2009
I would like to enter all historical data. we dont have many invoices around 20-30 and supplier invoices around 40-50 since 2009.
bearing this in mind do you suggest a date? also when i input customer invoices and supplier incoices do i put down the historical dates?
one more thing... directors loan how do i introduce in sage?
my accountant is on holiday for next 2 weeks... hence me resorting to the web.
your solutions would be appreciated.
- Start up allowance? 212 9
- Old CGT loss 116 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 296 6
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 218 5
- Nominal Ledger of Company Accounts 244 10
- Share structures 102 5
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,241 37
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,072 19
- Surely not? 202 8
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 292 5
- Business rates consultancy 196 3
- AIA or IFA 310 3
- Capitalisation - Scanning Files 138 4
- Late Registration for VAT 305 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 571 8
- Are HMRC staff on early 496 7
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 180 2
- Tax on income from discretionary trust in SATR 197 9
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 870 13
- Reverse charge and EC sales list 117 2
- TheTax Donut 1,035
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 684
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 626
- Follower cases 491
- Limited company purchase of property 429
- Hive up 421
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 390
- corporate hierarchy 385
- LIVE chat, starting now 341
- Advice - 192