sage Financial Year Start and Directors Loan
i have just purchased sage 50 accounts 2011 proffessional.
I need to set my financial year start.
our company started trading in 02/02/2009
I would like to enter all historical data. we dont have many invoices around 20-30 and supplier invoices around 40-50 since 2009.
bearing this in mind do you suggest a date? also when i input customer invoices and supplier incoices do i put down the historical dates?
one more thing... directors loan how do i introduce in sage?
my accountant is on holiday for next 2 weeks... hence me resorting to the web.
your solutions would be appreciated.
- Giving a seminar 15 1
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,674 49
- Are HMRC getting it right? 436 9
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 295 11
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,898 73
- Shareholder agreement issues on development 54 1
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 104 2
- Tasks for new trainees 188 5
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 830 19
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 592 16
- Rental Property on Self Assessment 130 2
- Partnership returns software 117 2
- VAT on garage rent 160 9
- Error or mistake claims (as was) 103 1
- Partnership profit share - tax efficient for husband and wife 172 3
- Property scam victim 332 5
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 258 6
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 71 1
- Have i messed up? 765 11
- 10 year debentures and CT 66 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,102
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 579
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 387
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 292
- Charge out rates in London? 248
- Interest on Loan to a Company 191
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 176
- Agent fees to sell business 166
- Alphabet shares 164
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 157