sage Financial Year Start and Directors Loan
i have just purchased sage 50 accounts 2011 proffessional.
I need to set my financial year start.
our company started trading in 02/02/2009
I would like to enter all historical data. we dont have many invoices around 20-30 and supplier invoices around 40-50 since 2009.
bearing this in mind do you suggest a date? also when i input customer invoices and supplier incoices do i put down the historical dates?
one more thing... directors loan how do i introduce in sage?
my accountant is on holiday for next 2 weeks... hence me resorting to the web.
your solutions would be appreciated.
- Dividend and pension with no salary 73 1
- Accountex Exhibition 123 1
- You know you're an accountant when... 1,454 45
- Private use for Small hotel owner: historic rules 106 1
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 142 1
- Vat on solicitors charges 173 5
- Career change - how to get relevant experience? 1,044 11
- Late leaver notification 169 4
- A little bit of politics 466 6
- Could i ask for a bit of help please. 285 6
- Filling in my self assessment 686 14
- Should small companies be audited? 981 41
- Mileage claim restriction 366 3
- Self Assessment employed and self employed 154 1
- Overlap profit 573 15
- What does PITA mean? 442 9
- career 347 2
- Help required please 472 10
- Skype treating businesses as private consumers; no VAT invoices 463 1
- Help - ACCA uk practicing certification forms 231 3
- Sanzar 454
- Digital marketing focus group 377
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 345
- Continuity Agreement 290
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 278
- Sainsbury's mangement 268
- Buyback 266
- Avanti Accounts 254
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 201
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 174