Sage Instant Accounts 10. Pros and cons for new business.
Is Sage Instant Accounts a good bet for a new small business? Pro:It is low cost. Con: Seems to have attracted considerable criticism on various website reviews.
Criticisms say it is DOS based so not Windows friendly especially for inexperienced accounts users, you can't get decent invoicing without paying out extra, Sage support is expensive, and it doen't provide decent financial reports. Fair or unfair? If fair, is there a bette bet?
- flat rate scheme 2,337 49
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 146 2
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 151 5
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 108 4
- Family Partnership 250 7
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 316 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 127 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 58 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 179 4
- Signed accounts for bank 642 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 831 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 292 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 173 5
- VAT Query on new build 109 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 98 1
- P11D Car Value 261 6
- NOVA declaration 104 1
- Business valuation advice 709 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,512 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,227 23