Sage Instant Accounts 10. Pros and cons for new business.
Is Sage Instant Accounts a good bet for a new small business? Pro:It is low cost. Con: Seems to have attracted considerable criticism on various website reviews.
Criticisms say it is DOS based so not Windows friendly especially for inexperienced accounts users, you can't get decent invoicing without paying out extra, Sage support is expensive, and it doen't provide decent financial reports. Fair or unfair? If fair, is there a bette bet?
- Closing down loss-making company 15 1
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 403 11
- Xerocon 2016 1,308 38
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 914 25
- BrightPay quirks 296 3
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 85 2
- VAT disaggregation 75 1
- Appointment of director 62 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 503 5
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 210 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 274 3
- Mortgage Reference 614 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 341 7
- Insovent companies 916 19
- New Build 250 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,320 48
- Website Content 238 1
- Personal Tax 672 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 233 1
- USA Tax Query 339 2