Sage Line 50
I have a very old (10+ years) multi company (5) version of Sage Line 50.
Increasingly clients who are foolish enough to buy line 50 have versions that I cannot open.
So it looks like I will have to bite the bullet.
What is the best (cheapest?) way to go about this? Is it practical to use a single comany version and delete clients once the work is done?
The 3 company version wouldn't be any better once you get to 4 clients!
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,316 21
- VAT online filing exemptions 257 4
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 849 18
- NALS Accountants Report 94 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,464 35
- Legal title not in the company name 263 10
- Dividend dates 557 10
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 118 3
- Sole properietor 164 4
- transitioning payroll 232 8
- dividend proposals 100 2
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 228 2
- Deduction from Salary 293 8
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 187 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,723 60
- Child Tax Credits - date of cessation of qualifying young person 87 2
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 435 10
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 158 2
- 12 Pay Problems 252 3
- Mutual trading organisation has chargeable gain 88 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 623
- Cancelled 363
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 342
- Cancelled 310
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 283
- Probiz 271
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 231
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 230
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 202
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 175