Sage Line 50
I have a very old (10+ years) multi company (5) version of Sage Line 50.
Increasingly clients who are foolish enough to buy line 50 have versions that I cannot open.
So it looks like I will have to bite the bullet.
What is the best (cheapest?) way to go about this? Is it practical to use a single comany version and delete clients once the work is done?
The 3 company version wouldn't be any better once you get to 4 clients!
- VAT on Vocational Training Courses supplied to a Charity Org? 144 2
- Charities and VAT 59 4
- Client forgot to sign paper return and has gone on holidays 434 14
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 730 27
- Company dividends 780 28
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 79 4
- how much to charge 165 5
- Warning! Cannot pay SA tax at Post Office 807 22
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,377 51
- Virus Alert - VERY realistic aimed at acountants 292 4
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 221 9
- White van man 962 28
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 77 3
- How to value a business asset? 201 5
- FHL Expenses 78 2
- Has anyone experience of BPRA? 93 2
- Do I pay VAT back to employer for my training?? 215 5
- FYAs on second-hand vans 136 5
- VAT Margin Schemes 101 1
- Anybody received an Employer Payment Booklet for 2015-2016? 147 4
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 896
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 591
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 562
- Latest phishing scam 508
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 365
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 335
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 267
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 186
- Capital allowances in first basis period 169
- Sabbatical payments 167