Sage Line 50
I have a very old (10+ years) multi company (5) version of Sage Line 50.
Increasingly clients who are foolish enough to buy line 50 have versions that I cannot open.
So it looks like I will have to bite the bullet.
What is the best (cheapest?) way to go about this? Is it practical to use a single comany version and delete clients once the work is done?
The 3 company version wouldn't be any better once you get to 4 clients!
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 936 29
- You know its over 298 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 481 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 201 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 155 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 141 2
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 210 3
- Cocaine anyone? 493 8
- Late Registration for VAT 477 13
- EIS/SEIS 134 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 267 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 408 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 414 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 702 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 549 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 580 4
- Personal pension 396 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 219 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,212 11
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 162 3
- Hive up 487
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 452
- corporate hierarchy 432
- Advice - 269
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 222
- WWOOFers 215
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 204
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 192
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 173
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 171