Sage Line 50
I have a very old (10+ years) multi company (5) version of Sage Line 50.
Increasingly clients who are foolish enough to buy line 50 have versions that I cannot open.
So it looks like I will have to bite the bullet.
What is the best (cheapest?) way to go about this? Is it practical to use a single comany version and delete clients once the work is done?
The 3 company version wouldn't be any better once you get to 4 clients!
- Any Scottish members out there? 7,586 283
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 136 2
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 209 10
- Standard 'email' template system 868 14
- New Client in dispute with old accountant 447 9
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,020 14
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 211 4
- Irish VAT Deferred payment 78 1
- Circular shareholding 223 6
- Starting as sole trader from abroad 182 6
- business card address 287 8
- VAT relief eligibilty for charity buying minibus 210 2
- Declined for business bank account 203 4
- Loan to a related company 96 1
- Artificially reducing profits by bonus accrual 652 26
- Repairs after a rental business ends 329 10
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 254 8
- property rental income split 121 1
- Expenses of overseas employment 133 2
- UK RESIDENT IN RECEIPT OF USA PENSION 104 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,112
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 365
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 300
- National Insurance 269
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 239
- Payments on account coded out?? 228
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 220
- Non Resident 186
- Franchise income and costs 175
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 173