Sage Line 50
I have a very old (10+ years) multi company (5) version of Sage Line 50.
Increasingly clients who are foolish enough to buy line 50 have versions that I cannot open.
So it looks like I will have to bite the bullet.
What is the best (cheapest?) way to go about this? Is it practical to use a single comany version and delete clients once the work is done?
The 3 company version wouldn't be any better once you get to 4 clients!
- Project being run jointly 157 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 283 4
- Companies House 570 9
- Dress code 311 12
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 106 1
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 300 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 710 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,414 25
- What would you do in this situation? 583 13
- Help Required 366 10
- directors control and tax problems 219 5
- Fastest Software 783 13
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 950 28
- What's in a name ? 330 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 262 4
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 450 15
- Bulk Invoicing 185 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 165 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 254 2
- ATED Penalties 280 1
- CTA study material 709
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 432
- Employment related securities question 272
- AIM Stocks and IHT 249
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 206
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 191
- Trust for Employee 190
- Expat pension contributions? 189
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 177
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 162