Sage Line 50
I have a very old (10+ years) multi company (5) version of Sage Line 50.
Increasingly clients who are foolish enough to buy line 50 have versions that I cannot open.
So it looks like I will have to bite the bullet.
What is the best (cheapest?) way to go about this? Is it practical to use a single comany version and delete clients once the work is done?
The 3 company version wouldn't be any better once you get to 4 clients!
- 31st october deadline 354 6
- Property gift to sister 71 4
- RTI Late Registration query 132 1
- Treatment of one-off payments to non-employees 210 2
- Payroll software 130 1
- Who gets the CGT deduction 205 2
- Accounting for display stands 227 7
- Companies House Search 291 3
- VAT training 243 4
- Letter saying client is IR35 compliant 251 3
- Is it any of my business ? 1,507 15
- VAT Flat Rate Scheme 294 3
- A Friday Funny. 309 5
- Something for the weekend? 242 5
- Moneysoft Payroll 552 12
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 1,249 19
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 2,537 26
- Coming out of flat rate 154 1
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 1,601 27
- AML reporting to NCA 164 3
- NHS finance professionals 707
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 429
- Foreign Pension Contribution 401
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 383
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 383
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 336
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 301
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 278
- IFA income recognition & reporting 224
- Incorporating doctors 217