Sage Line 50
I have a very old (10+ years) multi company (5) version of Sage Line 50.
Increasingly clients who are foolish enough to buy line 50 have versions that I cannot open.
So it looks like I will have to bite the bullet.
What is the best (cheapest?) way to go about this? Is it practical to use a single comany version and delete clients once the work is done?
The 3 company version wouldn't be any better once you get to 4 clients!
- NO SUCH THING AS UNQUALIED ACCOUNTANT 178 3
- Companies House 162 4
- Interprise software 84 1
- TAX, VAT and non-UK residence 503 19
- Charity accounting 264 6
- Outsourcing Payroll 104 1
- sage 117 3
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 155 4
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 1,057 13
- ATT Exam tips and study help 216 4
- FBI2 203 3
- Double entry 181 4
- Small house in garden 155 1
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR SUCKS 168 2
- Clients 925 18
- can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution? 296 12
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 155 5
- Accountants not providing all required information 284 4
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 312 5
- Sage 50 - How do I find the column headings when I export to CSV 132 5
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 541
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 471
- EPS and CIS deductions 330
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 312
- Construction CIS LLP Company 303
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 298
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 264
- Overdrawn director account 220
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 205
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 202