Sage Line 50
I have a very old (10+ years) multi company (5) version of Sage Line 50.
Increasingly clients who are foolish enough to buy line 50 have versions that I cannot open.
So it looks like I will have to bite the bullet.
What is the best (cheapest?) way to go about this? Is it practical to use a single comany version and delete clients once the work is done?
The 3 company version wouldn't be any better once you get to 4 clients!
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 385 3
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 667 7
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 251 8
- Where is Section 809 of ITA 2007? 122 3
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 1,010 12
- Time to ditch Sage? 582 10
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 2,043 47
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 638 21
- Seafarer's Earnings Deduction 222 2
- HMRC Post 724 10
- Star v Sage for bureau payroll work 80 2
- www.pool.adzio 288 4
- Losses carry forward to self employed 364 6
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 395 6
- The Higgs Decision 464 5
- Selling Business 148 1
- Freelance/Employee 773 18
- FHL - hedge purchase 187 2
- Directors exempt from AE? 1,894 20
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 377 4
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 776
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 423
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 376
- Electric Car 313
- S222 Charge 258
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 224
- IP trans to holding company 205
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 196
- AIA 193
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 190