Sage Line 50
I have a very old (10+ years) multi company (5) version of Sage Line 50.
Increasingly clients who are foolish enough to buy line 50 have versions that I cannot open.
So it looks like I will have to bite the bullet.
What is the best (cheapest?) way to go about this? Is it practical to use a single comany version and delete clients once the work is done?
The 3 company version wouldn't be any better once you get to 4 clients!
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,808 22
- Withdrawal of a quote 183 5
- Company Number 10000000 941 13
- Online accounting provider for multicompany with turnover £10m 335 5
- CGT on lost shares/scam 148 3
- Anyone else getting these HMRC letters? 404 3
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,810 29
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 541 10
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 413 9
- Support / ticketing software 287 9
- Where to follow court cases/rulings 197 3
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 328 5
- Are Tax Agents designed out of online systems? 259 2
- Stamp Duty 110 2
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 400 13
- Best software for small practice? 824 24
- Large director's pension contribution 636 10
- Credit for price reduction - Inventory write down effect 141 2
- Car benefit or not? 2,558 26
- substantial shareholding exemption 164 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 793
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 464
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 282
- DTA tie-breaker issue 279
- CGT for NOn UK residents 239
- Apprenticeship Levy 214
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 206
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 205
- Just checking re PSA 194
- Capital Gains personal representatives 187