Sage Line 50
I have a very old (10+ years) multi company (5) version of Sage Line 50.
Increasingly clients who are foolish enough to buy line 50 have versions that I cannot open.
So it looks like I will have to bite the bullet.
What is the best (cheapest?) way to go about this? Is it practical to use a single comany version and delete clients once the work is done?
The 3 company version wouldn't be any better once you get to 4 clients!
- Reversing out RTI 44 3
- Capital Gain? 385 10
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 261 6
- BrightPay 598 18
- Classic cars investment 229 7
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 188 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 311 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 296 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 258 9
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 806 21
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 235 2
- H&W company 198 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 167 3
- tax teatment of index linked mortgage repayment 163 2
- Gift or Capital Gain? 271 7
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 127 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 798 32
- VAT silly question 2,393 56
- Are sheepdog winnings taxable? 1,085 10
- Federation Accounts 364 10
- Benchmarking 489
- Possible Partnership? 430
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 409
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 409
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 348
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 207
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 206
- Clubs and Taxable Income 194
- Income tax on foreign dividends 189
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 184