Sage Line 50 limits transaction volumes
We have been approached by a prospect who are having reporting issues when it comes to their accounts. Now this is something we excel at, so will be able to help them out.
However, during our initial conversation, they advised that due to the number of transactions being posted through Sage, each six months they perform a year end close down in order for the system to keep working!
I have not yet seen the data set to see if previous years have been purged, but has any one else come across this problem before where the number of transactions cause Line 50 to crash? If so, has anyone identified a way round the issue?
The prospect has approx 200,000 transactions being posted across ledgers on an annual basis, so if Line 50 is not able to cope then ultimately the accounts package will have to be upgraded. Year end is not until February, so I am aiming to keep Line 50 in place until such time as we can do a migration at year end.
Any help gratefully appreciated
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 156 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 312 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 56 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 286 7
- Family Partnership 291 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 189 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 195 6
- Business trips - director and family 421 3
- Signed accounts for bank 666 15
- flat rate scheme 2,383 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 171 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 329 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 192 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 96 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 860 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 212 5
- VAT Query on new build 128 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 122 1
- P11D Car Value 275 6
- NOVA declaration 114 1