Sage Line 50 upgrade advice
We are running a business that needs to move on from Line 50 due to the sheer number of transactions we post into our General Ledger.
We do this to help us track our income better and like the controls that an accounting system offers rather than some make-shift database sitting alongside.
Whilst I dont have a budget in mind I really dont want to go over £ 5K. I dont need a lot of the ERP type stuff we are just looking for a good GL, with AP and Sale Ledger.
Ideally something that runs on an SQL db preferably mySQL
Any advice would be welcome.
- Disbursement of recharge 385 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 27 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 305 9
- Mortgage Reference 906 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 309 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 113 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 162 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 142 1
- RTI offline? 619 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 165 1
- CIS and Xero 279 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 265 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 186 2
- property capital gains 413 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 161 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 948 9
- Tips on meals 573 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,355 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 244 3