Sage Line 50 upgrade advice
We are running a business that needs to move on from Line 50 due to the sheer number of transactions we post into our General Ledger.
We do this to help us track our income better and like the controls that an accounting system offers rather than some make-shift database sitting alongside.
Whilst I dont have a budget in mind I really dont want to go over £ 5K. I dont need a lot of the ERP type stuff we are just looking for a good GL, with AP and Sale Ledger.
Ideally something that runs on an SQL db preferably mySQL
Any advice would be welcome.
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 20 1
- Turnover on a tax return 495 11
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,228 34
- incorrect old p60 538 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 63 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 171 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 107 1
- Special dividends & CGT 183 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 148 1
- Networking 335 5
- VAT refund 276 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 267 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 298 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 143 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 328 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 268 2
- IT Contractor 281 1
- Sage instant account codes 190 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 288 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 329 4