Sage post year end journals
I have a couple of Sage post yeare end journals to post.
I have attempted to post one, I thought you could just post with the last day of your year end date and it would automatically hit last years accounts for you. It hasn;t done this, it has put the journal in 2011 accounts.
Please could someone tell me how to do this correctly, so I am adding to last year's p&l and not this year's.
- flat rate scheme 2,420 51
- Importing transactions from VT Cashbook to VT Transaction+ 39 1
- Family Partnership 342 10
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,260 24
- Moving to BTC from Sage Accounts Production 88 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 198 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 247 5
- Business lending another business money (UK) 331 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 112 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 333 7
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 220 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 207 6
- Business trips - director and family 438 3
- Signed accounts for bank 692 15
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 339 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 237 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 123 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 886 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 239 5
- VAT Query on new build 144 1