Sage post year end journals
I have a couple of Sage post yeare end journals to post.
I have attempted to post one, I thought you could just post with the last day of your year end date and it would automatically hit last years accounts for you. It hasn;t done this, it has put the journal in 2011 accounts.
Please could someone tell me how to do this correctly, so I am adding to last year's p&l and not this year's.
- Gift aid procedure please? 456 5
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 179 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 227 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,242 35
- Mortgage Reference 562 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 269 7
- Insovent companies 889 19
- New Build 223 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,301 48
- BrightPay quirks 242 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 814 20
- Website Content 194 1
- Personal Tax 635 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 209 1
- USA Tax Query 322 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 443 5
- last minute request 660 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 373 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 407 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,746 25