Sage, Quick book , Tas etc which is best for multi-curencies?
As above and in addition. Client wants to invoice in various currencies and display in various currencies in the ledgers etc. He does not need a large program but one that will work effectively.
We know Sage Line 50 V10 will do all he needs. What we want to know is how Quickbooks, Tas etc compare for functionality and ease of use for this. Quickbooks is obviously cheaper but is it genuinely mulit-currency? The web site is not detailed on this.
- AAT before CIMA? 31 1
- trading losses allowable? 694 13
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 396 9
- Community Faux Pas 712 24
- Tax Fines - HMRC 703 11
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 46 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 830 34
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 250 9
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 130 6
- Here we go.... 772 25
- Capital Gains 316 6
- Probate services 284 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 132 1
- Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment 275 11
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 637 21
- Group relief for CT 122 2
- Practical experience 767 14
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,250 23
- How do others remember to do things you promise for different clients? What systems? 1,511 32
- Which VAT rate to use 143 1