Sage, Quick book , Tas etc which is best for multi-curencies?
As above and in addition. Client wants to invoice in various currencies and display in various currencies in the ledgers etc. He does not need a large program but one that will work effectively.
We know Sage Line 50 V10 will do all he needs. What we want to know is how Quickbooks, Tas etc compare for functionality and ease of use for this. Quickbooks is obviously cheaper but is it genuinely mulit-currency? The web site is not detailed on this.
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 336
- Set up a company pension 276
- RTI Fees 257
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 240
- Where's our 10%? 234
- Driving sales growth 204
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 203
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 202
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 198
- EIS 193
- CIS late registration 193
- Regiatration of a Trust 190
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 183
- Break up basis accounting 174
- Best structure 172
- Accounts production software for business SSC 166
- Property owned privately 164
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 161
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 145
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 142