Sage, Quick book , Tas etc which is best for multi-curencies?
As above and in addition. Client wants to invoice in various currencies and display in various currencies in the ledgers etc. He does not need a large program but one that will work effectively.
We know Sage Line 50 V10 will do all he needs. What we want to know is how Quickbooks, Tas etc compare for functionality and ease of use for this. Quickbooks is obviously cheaper but is it genuinely mulit-currency? The web site is not detailed on this.
- Sage Priority Support 87 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 679 18
- incorrect old p60 107 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 477 4
- VAT on new builds 109 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 344 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 121 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 111 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 128 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,835 26
- Missing tax return 168 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 918 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 274 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 160 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 554 18
- Physiotherapy 241 3
- Inflation and fees 1,216 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 163 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 280 8
- CGT help please 146 1