Sage registry issue?
I'm having an issue with Sage (for a change). I've got Sage 2009 installed on one pc & use it for one particular client. Tried opening another sage file on it & it threw a wobbly but now when I try to open Sage again it wants to go back to that newer file which seems to be in a newer version. So it tells me I need to update Sage. I don't want to as that will bugger my original 2009 files (client won't be able to open them) so I want to somehow reset it to find my original file. Any ideas? Needless to say I've tried deleting Sage entirely and reinstalling but other than losing a considerable amount of time and patience there has been little effect.
My main pc has Windows 7 & a 64-bit system and refuses to load 2009 despite allowing me to use V11 so no joy there (even with the XP mode). I hate sage.........................
Will be eternally grateful if someone has the magic answer!!
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 44 2
- Tax Fines - HMRC 643 9
- Here we go.... 574 23
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 49 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 773 31
- Probate services 270 3
- trading losses allowable? 652 10
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 83 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 277 5
- Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment 236 11
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 626 21
- Community Faux Pas 556 19
- Group relief for CT 105 2
- Practical experience 759 14
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,231 23
- How do others remember to do things you promise for different clients? What systems? 1,506 32
- Which VAT rate to use 118 1
- Do I need to register for VAT 310 13
- Post AAT? 569 2
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,968 35