Sage registry issue?
I'm having an issue with Sage (for a change). I've got Sage 2009 installed on one pc & use it for one particular client. Tried opening another sage file on it & it threw a wobbly but now when I try to open Sage again it wants to go back to that newer file which seems to be in a newer version. So it tells me I need to update Sage. I don't want to as that will bugger my original 2009 files (client won't be able to open them) so I want to somehow reset it to find my original file. Any ideas? Needless to say I've tried deleting Sage entirely and reinstalling but other than losing a considerable amount of time and patience there has been little effect.
My main pc has Windows 7 & a 64-bit system and refuses to load 2009 despite allowing me to use V11 so no joy there (even with the XP mode). I hate sage.........................
Will be eternally grateful if someone has the magic answer!!
- Missing tax return 305 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 245 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 97 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,037 30
- Inflation and fees 1,354 24
- Sage Priority Support 164 3
- incorrect old p60 294 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 174 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 821 24
- Micro-entity accounts 178 1
- Related party disclosure 192 3
- Company reconstruction 126 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 226 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 137 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 161 1
- Advice please! 406 2
- VAT on new builds 179 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 139 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 381 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,981 28