Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 943 29
- You know its over 317 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 482 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 208 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 162 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 150 2
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 226 3
- Cocaine anyone? 498 8
- Late Registration for VAT 480 13
- EIS/SEIS 135 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 269 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 409 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 416 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 708 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 550 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 583 4
- Personal pension 398 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 220 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,213 11
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 167 3
- Hive up 489
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 453
- corporate hierarchy 433
- Advice - 270
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 223
- WWOOFers 216
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 205
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 193
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 175
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 172