Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- Company formation and bank account 198 7
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 628 8
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,520 44
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 483 9
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 386 8
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 171 2
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 390 8
- OneNote is fantastic 463 11
- VAT Direct Debit 350 7
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 435 8
- Self Assessment Software 681 21
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 431 13
- Self-assessment statistics 2,348 55
- Director started half way through the year no previous income. Pro rate NI 239 11
- Owning overseas property 228 1
- Fees to charge for Auto enrolment Pension for small Employers 337 3
- What's happened to Smith's Taxation 280 1
- Expedia say that they can't give me a VAT invoice 688 13
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,146 21
- PPR on a development? 237 4
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 649
- VAT on Export Outside EU and Conditional Sale 399
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 399
- Property letting & CAs 387
- 2015 tax year end 382
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 380
- FCA regulated company in a small group 339
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 258
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 236
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 230