Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- Pay in Lieu of notice 114 4
- inheritance tax 60 1
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 55 1
- Capital payments offshore trust 62 1
- Gift with reservation, IHT & CGT 94 1
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 1,166 9
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 93 2
- Unreimbursed employee expenses 176 1
- Deduction from Salary 467 11
- Doctor and Locum Work 154 2
- State pension 145 1
- NALS Accountants Report 290 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 259 6
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,132 40
- CIC Company 618 11
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 280 6
- This is getting boring 485 10
- 27,000 Really? 760 24
- VAT on printing when being a third party 111 2
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 208 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 632
- Cancelled 377
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 349
- Cancelled 323
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 298
- Probiz 288
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 257
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 246
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 215
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 193