Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,066 339
- Profitable company wanting to buy an office 59 1
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 57 3
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 366 21
- Use of home for storage 289 6
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 290 10
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 747 15
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,215 21
- Shutting down losing Directors Loan 333 4
- VAT on stock sold at a loss 179 6
- Commercial property rental on disincorporation 68 1
- property rental income split 224 2
- Payments on account coded out?? 284 1
- Late filing penalty for personal tax return. Reasonable excuse 341 9
- Mortgage deposit Gift 393 17
- What should I do for 'free' 596 6
- Declined for business bank account 497 7
- Negativer Payslip Request 260 3
- Family loan 1,228 16
- Getting VAT right for a sole trader pilot 157 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,181
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 398
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 311
- National Insurance 306
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 258
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 232
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 230
- Non Resident 215
- Franchise income and costs 199
- Hands on experience of Digita 139