Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- Company asserts 82 1
- VAT on unused stock 39 1
- When to recover vat on bad debts 114 4
- Can't find a good web address 162 3
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 182 7
- Timesheet and travel expenses software for engineering consultants 204 5
- effective advertising 234 6
- Nominal Code for Car lease? 185 8
- Software recommendations 311 2
- Cloud Based Software recommendations please 147 3
- Edible spam? 802 16
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 301 5
- Put fees on website 287 6
- Director resignation 223 4
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,543 27
- Mobile phone and P11D 1,327 4
- Sigma Red 1,415 3
- CIS Software Recommendations 344 5
- VAT on medical/care services? 111 2
- Definition of "relative" in benefits code 187 2
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 477
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 464
- WIP Software 336
- No payroll scheme in place 289
- Is there anything wrong with this? 258
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 253
- Small Part Disposal of Property 228
- Uncommercial property business 227
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 192
- SA Penalty 181