Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- exemptions from CIS 225 6
- Directors exempt from AE? 541 10
- Finding mobile numbers for clients we have lost contact with 32 1
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 174 5
- Xero Pain Points 626 20
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 248 13
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 103 3
- The importance of Grammar 1,700 52
- Freelance/Employee 337 8
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 198 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,644 56
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 379 3
- How much do you pay for Xero? 282 3
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 593 23
- Cut-off accounting question 387 8
- How do I answer a W-8BEN-E question (USA IRS) 367 3
- VAT reverse charge on consulting from EC 105 2
- VAT Reclaim 201 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 260 2
- Employment Allowance 215 2
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 393
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 348
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 333
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 313
- Electric Car 265
- S222 Charge 230
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 225
- Company Structure 204
- IP trans to holding company 169
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 164