Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- Are these allowable capital expenditures for a jewellery retail shop? 275 7
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 3,512 114
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 130 2
- Brightpay 66 1
- Transfer of stock 42 2
- Personal allowance for non-resident 45 1
- Reversal of Warranty Provision 169 5
- Virtually Impossible 211 5
- SAGE 50 - Invoice Date 36 1
- Statutory Residence Test - is HMRC Guidance wrong? 1,072 8
- Newly Started Practice 561 12
- SSP days and Holidays 125 2
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 507 6
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 337 7
- error on companies house accounts 512 14
- Is there a reporting requirement? 135 1
- Clients 394 6
- Home to Office 261 5
- Investment property? 179 3
- Property income 148 2
- QROP pension input amounts 485
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 460
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 427
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 274
- EPS and CIS deductions 274
- Construction CIS LLP Company 259
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 222
- SAGE winforecast 189
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 183
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 174