Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- Overseas bank interest 120 3
- Contractor accommodation expenses 109 1
- Undeclared rental income 1,907 20
- Kasperskey - home pc 309 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 161 2
- Rental Income Tax Planning 270 4
- Cash basis 261 7
- Statutory sick pay 132 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,891 589
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 1,268 12
- Lorry Drivers 360 5
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 235 2
- Is alcohol allowed within the £150 staff entertaining exemption? 1,602 9
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 134 1
- PRR 585 16
- TMA 1970 - fixed penalties appeals 219 2
- Partially exempt? 317 10
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 264 3
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 599 4
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 256 10
- Skandia using wrong address 530
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 291
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 286
- Employee rewards 278
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 250
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 243
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 232
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 177
- LLP in Construction Industry 139