Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 194 13
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 523 6
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 96 7
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 438 9
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 270 4
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 95 2
- Limited company buying a car 106 3
- ACCA practice certificates 478 5
- Limited company buying director's car 274 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 58 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 65 1
- WC's and capital allowances 168 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 292 13
- Dress code 1,533 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 473 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 247 6
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 367 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 466 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 166 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 99 3
- CTA study material 765
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 475
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 389
- Employment related securities question 306
- AIM Stocks and IHT 278
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 256
- Expat pension contributions? 255
- Trust for Employee 233
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 167
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 146