Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 422 24
- what time is it ? 246 3
- VAT on disbursement 159 2
- Business Christmas Greetings 985 18
- tax credits 192 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,026 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 79 1
- LLP - Member leaving 184 6
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 731 21
- Year end 241 3
- Foreign income for self employed 168 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 296 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 308 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,140 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 243 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 610 21
- How would you account for warranty? 179 4
- Sweet Tooth 229 6
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 208 2
- trading or dormant 135 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 900
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 524
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 335
- How to format a stock book 316
- Tax efficient holding company structure 254
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 246
- Investment property company accounts template 229
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 195
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 179
- Charge out rates in London? 155