Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- VAT Office Grimsby 193 4
- signature required 904 34
- i want to get the reserves below 25K 166 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,338 22
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 454 13
- Community awards 2014 - first category 160 6
- Can you help me spot errors? 317 4
- format cell to exclude decimals 324 17
- WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT HMRC? 110 2
- Form VAT 600 FRS 84 1
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 145 2
- Payment plans for clients 273 3
- CT600 258 8
- Supply of service to EU community body exempt from VAT 90 1
- Lease 141 4
- Free invoicing software 503 4
- Digita Hosted Software 397 4
- Payroll error by client on Moneysoft 187 5
- Thin Client recomendation 236 3
- Mileage allowance payment via payroll 197 5
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,304
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 853
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 546
- Credit where credit's due....... 336
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 260
- TheTax Donut 229
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 187
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 179
- Director's business mileage 145
- Sole trader CPD 145