Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- Starting up in practice - safety net 59 2
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 177 4
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 277 9
- Rental property company 95 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 262 7
- Payroo Employer allowance query 245 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 375 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 139 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 182 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 309 5
- Comapny valuation qualifications 143 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 475 5
- Director's tax return 390 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 177 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,126 34
- Flat rate vat 228 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 192 5
- Coming in from the cold 383 3
- Splitting the tax year 186 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 224 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 815
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 565
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 433
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 313
- Free Tax Legislation? 288
- Director Loan account operation 266
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 255
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 254
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 234
- Paye procedures for CVA 173