Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 248 5
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 191 4
- SA302 283 6
- Go Cardless 333 9
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 226 3
- Hmrc software 229 3
- Mehjoo 268 1
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 115 1
- Hosted email exchange 174 5
- South African Government Pension 181 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 169 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 291 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 310 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 246 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 150 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 289 7
- New Email Extensions 205 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 321 2
- Dental practice incorpration 159 1
- Audit rules 186 4
- Xtuple 512
- Qtac payroll for bureau 351
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 295
- Industrial & Provident Societies 286
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 228
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 183
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 179
- Domain name sale and limited company 173
- CIS schemes 164
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 147