Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- Can I pay into a pension? 179 4
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,030 18
- Summer festivals! 225 6
- Overlap profit 362 8
- VAT on Security Services to Foreign Companies. 88 3
- NHS England and the Off Payroll Worker Team 136 3
- Do accountants work at home? 651 13
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 332 5
- The Accountancy Party: What’s in your manifesto? 187 4
- Personal Expenses 218 5
- Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT 154 6
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 474 10
- Accountants Qualifications 314 3
- SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS 89 1
- US Company charging VAT. How to account 168 2
- PPR for transferee spouse 89 1
- Rogue Accountant 3,973 58
- Where has Portia gone? 6,250 120
- How to introduce funds in to a Limited by guarantee company 89 1
- ER Relief 122 2