Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- VAT registration 83 1
- More Auto enrolment (sorry) 58 1
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,073 29
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 441 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 224 6
- VAT silly question 2,268 51
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 173 6
- Classic cars investment 158 4
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 258 3
- Cater Allen Commission 138 3
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 255 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 733 20
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 133 1
- VAT on 'educational' services - UK and overseas 84 1
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 132 1
- Sage 2010 data corruption 141 5
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 508 13
- Sage at it again? 376 5
- BrightPay 518 13
- Is this a scam? 1,612 27
- Benchmarking 476
- Possible Partnership? 420
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 403
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 393
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 337
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 200
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 185
- Late reply from HMRC 177
- Income tax on foreign dividends 176
- Clubs and Taxable Income 175