Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 573 5
- See you all on the other side 665 6
- 12Pay 424 2
- dividends 565 2
- R&D 301 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,155 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 430 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 386 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 354 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 530 5
- Seeking a tax case 624 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 482 4
- Companies house strike off 504 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 406 2
- Moving to the cloud 725 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 208 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 879 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 200 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,084 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 477 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 554
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 417
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 366
- IRIS and FRS 102 351
- Capitalising Finance Lease 316
- USA help 313
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 291
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 285
- Marginal rates of tax 262
- Capital gains on rental property 259