Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- Tips on meals 145 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 508 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 132 3
- Personal Tax 718 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 141 2
- Stumped - IHT 106 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 405 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 468 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,280 33
- Credit management tools 117 1
- property capital gains 122 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 380 7
- CGT and primary residence 163 1
- Marriage Allowance 256 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,148 12
- S455 and February year ends 315 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 886 18
- Closing down loss-making company 451 5
- S.455 Tax again 285 3