Sage VAT Cash Accounting to Invoice Accounting
Has anyone changed from cash accounting for VAT to invoice accounting on sage.
I found some instructions which stated that all transactions must be reconciled.
So after doing the 30/6/10 return I reconciled all transactions, but when I came to do 30/9/10 return it still would not let me uncheck the cash accounting box, saying that all transactions must be reconciled. I then reconciled all transactions for 30/9/10 and it still wouldn't let me uncheck the box. I was doing 30/9/10 return in October.
Is it something to do with dates, should I ensure every transaction on the system right up to the current date is reconciled?
Thanks for any help.
- MS Surface Pro 3 215 5
- VAT on cashback card handling fee 160 3
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 85 2
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 2,025 28
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 301 11
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 672 21
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 577 10
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 670 4
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,264 45
- practice planning 212 3
- Accounts Software 744 19
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 510 14
- Dividend Vouchers 396 5
- Gift to employee 433 14
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 186 3
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,143 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 206 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 174 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,696 10
- Which address 1,109 12
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 499
- CTA study material 474
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 348
- Pre incorp expenses 335
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 281
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 273
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 220
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 175
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 150
- Employment related securities question 135