Scanned bank statements?
One of our clients has just handed us another 50 bank statements to process . . . that's going to take a long time . . . we've tried scanning them but the output is so random and there's so many errors that it seems likely that we'll just have to revert to traditional methods.
Does anyone know of any product that scans paper bank statements in a way that is tailored for each statement type and which produces intelligible and accurate output?
Thanks for reading and considering my question . . . hopefully some of you will have helpful suggestions.
- flat rate scheme 2,427 51
- Importing transactions from VT Cashbook to VT Transaction+ 46 1
- Family Partnership 344 10
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,260 24
- Moving to BTC from Sage Accounts Production 88 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 201 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 250 5
- Business lending another business money (UK) 332 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 112 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 338 7
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 222 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 208 6
- Business trips - director and family 439 3
- Signed accounts for bank 693 15
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 339 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 241 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 125 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 887 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 241 5
- VAT Query on new build 147 1