Scanned bank statements?
One of our clients has just handed us another 50 bank statements to process . . . that's going to take a long time . . . we've tried scanning them but the output is so random and there's so many errors that it seems likely that we'll just have to revert to traditional methods.
Does anyone know of any product that scans paper bank statements in a way that is tailored for each statement type and which produces intelligible and accurate output?
Thanks for reading and considering my question . . . hopefully some of you will have helpful suggestions.
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 506 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 129 3
- Personal Tax 718 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 137 2
- Stumped - IHT 102 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 404 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 468 11
- Tips on meals 140 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,280 33
- Credit management tools 115 1
- property capital gains 119 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 768 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 378 7
- CGT and primary residence 162 1
- Marriage Allowance 254 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,148 12
- S455 and February year ends 313 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 886 18
- Closing down loss-making company 451 5
- S.455 Tax again 285 3