Scanning incoming post
I am keen to reduce the use of paper in the office but dont quite have the resources to use one of the all singing all dancing paperless packages.
At the moment we scan then destroy all of our old files and the ability to access old data quickly and easily is just fantastic, but at the moment we keep current files in good old paper format.
I bought a very good high quality scanner which we could also use to scan incoming correspondence easily - my question is if others do this hows the best way to file the documents. Our old files are simply saved as PDF documents in a file for each year eg
Fred Bloggs correspondence - 2007 with all letters re 2007 in that file in date order.
I cant quite see how we can easily scan and put each clients correspondence in a file but am probably missing the obvious.
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 157 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 314 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 59 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 287 7
- Family Partnership 292 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 190 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 195 6
- Business trips - director and family 421 3
- Signed accounts for bank 666 15
- flat rate scheme 2,383 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 171 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 329 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 194 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 96 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 862 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 212 5
- VAT Query on new build 128 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 123 1
- P11D Car Value 275 6
- NOVA declaration 114 1