Section 419 - Loans to participators
A participator has an overdrawn loan account at the company year end. Within nine months this entire loan is repaid, but it is replaced by a new series of transactions creating a new overdrawn balance.
Is the original loan treated as being repaid and thus 419 relief is due when the CT return is filed? Or is the maximum relief available restricted to the new overdrawn balance?
Comments gratefully received!
- Tips on meals 441 4
- co-operatives & Societies 47 1
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 328 13
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 540 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,166 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,448 40
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 181 4
- Website Content 428 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 173 3
- Closing down loss-making company 653 11
- Directors in dispute 122 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 692 12
- Incorporated company charity 138 2
- property capital gains 335 3
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 438 5
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 428 2
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 258 2
- Stumped - IHT 489 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 591 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 399 3