Self assessment ISA question
I have a client who has received an income distribution in the year from a Unit Trust held within a S&S ISA. I have documents from Jupiter, the fund manager and these show an amount of tax deducted from the distribution to my client. I was wondering why tax would have been deducted when the units were held within an ISA? Any help on this would be vey much appreciated!
Normally I wouldn't include details of an ISA on the self assessment, but I take it I should in this instance?
Thanks very much in advance!
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 257 3
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,736 39
- Accounting for corporation tax 270 8
- Sole trader registering for the first time 339 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,009 18
- Creative Auto Enrolment 583 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 880 15
- Can an owner hold company money 335 6
- Account and Taxable Profit 331 17
- Class 2 NIC 304 5
- Probate services 430 9
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 404 7
- Vat payable on van 191 1
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,842 42
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 247 7
- Community Faux Pas 936 26
- Cash gift from India 164 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,320 40
- Windows10 217 4
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 630 24