Share Capital for an overseas company!
Can someone tell me if there are any requirements for an Overseas co having a branch in UK to issue share capital for the UK branch. Does it necessary to issue share for the UK branch. UK branch has been registered with Co House but I could not find any share capital on the co house website.
Shall I assume there is no requirement for the branch to issue shares?
Do the co need to file accounts with the companies house?
- Closure of PAYE scheme 150 2
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 54 1
- Legal advisor recommendation please 196 4
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 169 2
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,302 13
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 574 7
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 155 3
- HMRC Postal Delays 295 8
- Termination Payment 473 15
- Company Share Buy Back 330 8
- P11D Car Value 99 2
- Business lending another business money (UK) 239 6
- Stand alone practice management software 1,972 30
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 287 5
- bookkeeping system 677 9
- Landing clients 710 21
- Signed accounts for bank 529 10
- Non-Taxable Expenses Reimbursement 131 3
- Time to react ? ? ? 677 6
- Dividends 154 3