Share Capital for an overseas company!
Can someone tell me if there are any requirements for an Overseas co having a branch in UK to issue share capital for the UK branch. Does it necessary to issue share for the UK branch. UK branch has been registered with Co House but I could not find any share capital on the co house website.
Shall I assume there is no requirement for the branch to issue shares?
Do the co need to file accounts with the companies house?
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,716 51
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 205 5
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 165 4
- Unpaid share capital 53 1
- flat rate scheme 1,436 32
- 64-8 problems 96 2
- Employer reference not recognised? 108 2
- Business trips - director and family 206 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 426 10
- Allocation of income from property 439 12
- Networking 679 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 778 10
- VAT refund for DIY house builders 117 1
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 1,064 22
- bookkeeping system 361 5
- Outstanding Loans 122 1
- HELP...historic SSP query! 218 5
- Company van paid by director 219 2
- Private company division 212 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 265 2