Share Capital for an overseas company!
Can someone tell me if there are any requirements for an Overseas co having a branch in UK to issue share capital for the UK branch. Does it necessary to issue share for the UK branch. UK branch has been registered with Co House but I could not find any share capital on the co house website.
Shall I assume there is no requirement for the branch to issue shares?
Do the co need to file accounts with the companies house?
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 483 8
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 153 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 561 18
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 114 5
- Corrupt Excel File 661 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 323 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,949 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,162 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 277 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 360 7
- Personal Tax 394 10
- Xerocon 2016 924 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,608 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 109 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 210 4
- last minute request 439 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,233 46
- Practical experience 893 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 267 2
- Mortgage Reference 301 2