Should I charge for Accountant's reference?
I would be gratedful for opinions/practice on charging for requests for Accountant's reference from lettings agents, banks, Home Office etc. This is obviously references for clients.
I have not covered this aspect in my enagagement letter.
My thinking is to charge £25+VAT as admin fee. Would this be reasonable? Should I charge at all? Charge more?
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 29 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 134 4
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 74 2
- flat rate scheme 2,318 47
- Signed accounts for bank 633 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 825 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 285 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 157 5
- VAT Query on new build 93 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 135 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 142 4
- Family Partnership 229 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 85 1
- P11D Car Value 253 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 705 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,501 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,225 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 289 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,103 26