Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,563 45
- Owning overseas property 263 2
- Next Move 561 16
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 259 1
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 170 3
- Company formation and bank account 294 8
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 661 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 564 9
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 402 8
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 209 2
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 396 8
- OneNote is fantastic 512 11
- VAT Direct Debit 365 7
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 446 8
- Self Assessment Software 689 21
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 438 13
- Self-assessment statistics 2,359 55
- Director started half way through the year no previous income. Pro rate NI 276 11
- Fees to charge for Auto enrolment Pension for small Employers 371 3
- What's happened to Smith's Taxation 285 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 659
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 402
- Property letting & CAs 392
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 385
- 2015 tax year end 383
- FCA regulated company in a small group 340
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 283
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 230
- DTA tie-breaker issue 202
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 199