Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 633 5
- See you all on the other side 685 6
- 12Pay 452 2
- dividends 601 2
- R&D 313 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,179 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 436 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 399 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 370 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 540 5
- Seeking a tax case 639 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 503 4
- Companies house strike off 540 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 419 2
- Moving to the cloud 738 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 215 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 899 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 207 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,090 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 497 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 562
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 420
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 373
- IRIS and FRS 102 354
- Capitalising Finance Lease 326
- USA help 317
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 296
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 292
- Marginal rates of tax 285
- Class 2 NI 270