Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 33 2
- Turnover on a tax return 498 11
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,231 34
- incorrect old p60 541 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 65 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 172 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 109 1
- Special dividends & CGT 184 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 153 1
- Networking 336 5
- VAT refund 277 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 269 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 298 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 146 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 329 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 271 2
- IT Contractor 281 1
- Sage instant account codes 192 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 289 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 330 4