Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- Was I rude 685 18
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 52 2
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 137 5
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 116 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 268 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 171 1
- Top slicing relief question 212 2
- Valuation of PET on death 80 2
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 222 6
- Share swap 277 8
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 72 1
- Online filing 130 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 318 13
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,663 25
- EC sales list and reverse charge 94 2
- Converting a barn for business use 81 1
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 223 9
- Threshold for RTI submission 107 2
- Joint rental income 113 1
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 328 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,473
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 803
- Any views 723
- International interest certificate 442
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 412
- Sale of business 384
- NOVA 278
- IRIS Open Books problem 277
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 193
- Expenses claim for non employee 181