Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- 100% Xero practice 2,350 43
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 235 5
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 371 17
- 40% rule for travel expenses 161 1
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 314 5
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,125 56
- Cash injection by shareholder 136 3
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 273 8
- PRR 264 12
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 176 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,483 424
- corp tax software 354 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 446 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 468 7
- Which tax box 192 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 138 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 258 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 216 6
- References for clients 220 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 164 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,299
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 464
- National Insurance 361
- Non Resident 280
- Franchise income and costs 258
- Hands on experience of Digita 210
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 171
- Employer's Helpline 160
- employment capital allowances 152
- CIS paid under reg 9 144