Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 135 5
- Overseas workday relief 66 3
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 21 1
- MVL 235 4
- Disengagement Help! 1,429 22
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 233 11
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,080 43
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 93 2
- Creative Auto Enrolment 702 11
- Change PAYE agent address 181 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 63 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 228 4
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 166 2
- AccountingWEB survey 355 4
- An IT question 355 8
- Maintenance company for buy to let 124 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,114 38
- Accounting for stolen van? 228 3
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,161 21
- Capital losses on foreign property 160 1