Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- Builing a gin palace but wants to rent out for a year first 151 1
- Over VAT threshold but now ceased trading 163 1
- Auto enrolment 424 8
- Audacity 920 17
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings 382 7
- Late registration for MOSS 237 5
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 368 8
- Revaluation of Brands etc 265 5
- Self employed care worker 484 10
- Client right to working papers 326 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 538 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 342 4
- Professional Clearance 1,048 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 271 5
- Illegal share transfer 447 5
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 170 2
- Company Strike off 1,841 30
- Soca or not to soca 2,144 34
- How to deal with an employee's at work car parking cost, paid for by the company 393 3
- Estate admin practicalities 225 1
- NHS finance professionals 533
- VAL231 408
- Mother and son property ownership 377
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 359
- Foreign Pension Contribution 331
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 306
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 285
- vat gross profit percentage margins 273
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 255
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 225