Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 59 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 121 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 201 5
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 663 7
- EBT 159 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 133 8
- deleting customers on Sage 50 116 5
- Giving a seminar 500 28
- Joint Filing Help 84 1
- Altered PAYE cheque 169 4
- Flat Rate Scheme 246 13
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 412 17
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,169 32
- Interest on Loan to a Company 245 2
- Writing off bad debts 165 4
- Added years superannuation 43 1
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 97 2
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 341 7
- Care to help a student out? 274 9
- Residency 91 day rule 189 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,195
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 599
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 403
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 307
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 186
- Agent fees to sell business 186
- Alphabet shares 184
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 175
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 155
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 154