Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- Digita in the cloud 99 2
- Tax relief when working away 21 1
- Anybody still doing returns? 913 36
- Self assessment for directors 30 1
- Tax relief when working away 130 3
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 239 9
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,299 20
- Designated sole Residence 225 5
- A little knowledge 244 5
- Scratch Head 326 1
- Year end 252 2
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 314 13
- Clothing 624 19
- Investment properties/freehold land 151 6
- Parent and subsidiary... 181 5
- Identity check problem 1,510 14
- No tax returns for 6 year 197 1
- Capital allowances on Software 235 2
- Trading Losses - 3 Year Carry Back 130 3
- Company director and KIT days 133 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 960
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 684
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 631
- Latest phishing scam 608
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 446
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 331
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 265
- Sabbatical payments 224
- Still Christmas at HMRC? 207
- Negligible Value Claim 204