Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- Property Expenses 153 4
- Swiching tax 466 14
- Accrued salary unpaid 216 4
- Generic notification message 222 4
- Mortgage Adviser's request 299 7
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 761 37
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,131 18
- Basis periods 44 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 67 2
- CGT on spouse's death 282 11
- Tax relief for networking day out? 468 12
- VAT on non-denominated postage 71 2
- Starting Again 283 11
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 641 19
- CT101 Completion 135 1
- Non resident pension withdrawal 149 2
- P11D Software 780 9
- PAYE Dashboard inconsistency 205 4
- Why can't I paste into AccountingWeb? 274 5
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 396 10
- Construction CIS LLP Company 597
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 583
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 382
- Pensions Regulator 349
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 285
- Using the correct forms 263
- SA penalty proposals 252
- RTI - duplicate employee record 245
- Accelerated payment notices 230
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 221