Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 20 1
- IRIS OpenSpace won't upload CT600 properly 255 6
- tax saving on card points 209 6
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 887 14
- VAT - How hard is it? 671 24
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 240 9
- Scissors 842 24
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,300 35
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 420 6
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 432 10
- Directors exempt from AE? 215 6
- Availability of Tax Relief on Expenses incurred for Voluntary Work Overseas 104 2
- The importance of Grammar 1,242 34
- Profit split from an investment property 104 4
- Xero Pain Points 492 17
- DIRECTOR LOAN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE 320 8
- VAT and Groups 79 2
- Post Budget Disincorporations 1,921 13
- VAT & Offshore Companies 215 7
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 450 5
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 367
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 318
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 305
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 292
- Electric Car 248
- S222 Charge 217
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 213
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 199
- Company Structure 191
- VAT and customer entertaining 174