Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- Small house in garden 113 1
- sage 39 1
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR SUCKS 62 2
- Clients 904 18
- Companies House 99 2
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 1,022 12
- can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution? 263 12
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 121 5
- Accountants not providing all required information 243 4
- Double entry 113 3
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 299 5
- Sage 50 - How do I find the column headings when I export to CSV 123 5
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 514 11
- Bureau payroll software and Auto Enrolment - which is the best? 150 3
- SAGE winforecast 244 1
- Trust 111 1
- VAT NETP and Tax Agents/Representatives joimnt and several liability 76 1
- Reverse charge on services between UK and IE 88 1
- Disclosure on Cessation Accounts 190 1
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 143 3
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 531
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 465
- EPS and CIS deductions 325
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 309
- Construction CIS LLP Company 298
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 294
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 259
- Overdrawn director account 216
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 203
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 197