Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- PAYE Desktop viewer and/or Moneysoft 48 2
- Director resignation 370 7
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 444 9
- Dividend Waiver 49 1
- NED remuneration for a Swiss national 107 4
- Excel file Corrupted 244 4
- Payroll cessation and missing overtime 73 1
- P46 Starter Checklist 58 1
- effective advertising 377 7
- Multiple director loans (Full amount or pro rated) 90 1
- Mobile phone and P11D 1,480 5
- Landlord probs - IHT, CGT and cashflow 319 7
- Company asserts 190 3
- Can't find a good web address 273 4
- Bank stream and receipt bank advice... 124 1
- Example accounts 174 1
- VAT on unused stock 134 1
- When to recover vat on bad debts 177 4
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 200 7
- Timesheet and travel expenses software for engineering consultants 219 5
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 487
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 470
- WIP Software 342
- No payroll scheme in place 298
- Is there anything wrong with this? 263
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 258
- Small Part Disposal of Property 235
- Uncommercial property business 233
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 195
- SA Penalty 192