Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- is my company accounts right? 779 21
- Corporate shareholder question 185 3
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 251 4
- What can my client claim r & d on? 75 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,003 28
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 389 9
- CGT 18 1
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 368 6
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 82 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,502 55
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,555 21
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 114 1
- P11D Dispensation 99 1
- I have missing sales invoices 380 5
- Invoice Help 378 10
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 273 8
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 374 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,024 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,062 26
- Directors Subsistence 229 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 556
- Cancelled 320
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 318
- Cancelled 268
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 225
- Married woman dies owning marital home 219
- Probiz 212
- What's the market like for temps? 201
- CIS Deductions 170
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 160