Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- Allocation of income from property 130 5
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 148 4
- flat rate scheme 538 13
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,442 41
- UK tax exposure 366 7
- Companies House Presenter Account 128 3
- regulated mortgage work? 201 3
- Employer Making Employee Calculate own Holiday Pay 113 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 268 8
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,244 11
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 535 8
- Directors salary 129 1
- Rental Expenses 278 7
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 299 7
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 372 2
- any help? 351 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 416 8
- Companies House? 321 3
- Echosign mail merge? 305 1
- Before I call employers helpline 288 1