Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- Direct payment schene 93 4
- Accountex flash mob 182 6
- Employment Allowance 47 1
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 218 7
- Capital introduction 130 2
- Property sale split between years 224 8
- Group structure - transfer of shares 35 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 1,038 27
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 1,148 37
- Classes 2 and 4 NI for sole trader also employed 129 2
- Rogue Accountant 1,208 35
- Quickbooks Desktop - 14/15 Employment Allowance 266 8
- CIS Deductions 285 8
- sole trader to ltd company 174 2
- Spousal transfer and PPR 330 10
- Personal bank account in limited company 284 7
- Dual taxation - usa 192 2
- CGT on residential property for a non resident and PPR relief 130 1
- Timing of LTD CIS rebates 292 10
- Inheritance Tax Advice 155 1
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 642
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 405
- Pensions Regulator 379
- RTI - duplicate employee record 327
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 325
- Using the correct forms 300
- SA penalty proposals 298
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 278
- Digital marketing focus group 198
- Sage Vat return box 2 192