Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- Cash injection by shareholder 88 3
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 263 8
- PRR 222 12
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 191 4
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,094 55
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 151 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,463 424
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 287 4
- corp tax software 345 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 438 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 462 7
- Which tax box 184 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 111 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 232 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 206 6
- References for clients 200 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 147 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 117 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 316 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 144 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,297
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 462
- National Insurance 360
- Non Resident 278
- Franchise income and costs 255
- Hands on experience of Digita 209
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 168
- Employer's Helpline 158
- employment capital allowances 150
- CIS paid under reg 9 140