Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- Free accounts system for small business? 396 9
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,456 43
- VAT on converting Commercial property to residential 65 3
- It gets worse ! 370 2
- PCTR for Audit Qualification 92 1
- Building premises bought on 99 year lease 79 1
- Client refusing to change basis period 201 6
- Companies House Authentication code 218 9
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,993 66
- Is an apprenticship classed as another job for PAYE RTI rules 181 2
- RBS asking client to switch accountant 472 8
- Payroll Software Recommendations 314 10
- P60 Plain Paper from Sage Payroll 349 15
- saturday staff 413 4
- Sports Club - Option to tax 61 1
- Highlighting a line on cell click 64 4
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 535 12
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 655 15
- Rights of Alphabet shares 356 13
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 271 3
- Xtuple 587
- Qtac payroll for bureau 414
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 357
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 231
- Tax on damages received 211
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 174
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 166
- PTP Software 158
- Accounting for commercial lease with break clause 142
- Software for Belgium Company 142