Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- The process of issuing dividend? 57 4
- Capital Allowances 50 1
- R185 (Estates) in final year of administration 58 2
- Not registered for VAT. Germany wants proof! 30 1
- SATR won't match P14 - what would you do? 174 5
- Travelling costs claimable? 33 1
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 471 9
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,246 20
- Non-resident employer & employee 73 3
- Claiming salary pre incorporation 150 2
- Write off of former director's loan 905 13
- PPR query 130 1
- Fixed asset registers 262 9
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 548 8
- Tech Champion of the Year 164 4
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 1,131 7
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 116 2
- Vat on digital download of music 114 3
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,661 34
- equipment rental 173 8
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,345
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 430
- Alphabet shares 233
- Agent fees to sell business 224
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 218
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 165
- Charge out rates in London 162
- which entity 147
- confusion about 139
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 139