Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 256 4
- Here we go.... 484 17
- trading losses allowable? 642 9
- Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment 216 11
- VAT - Check on clients business 754 30
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 621 21
- Community Faux Pas 539 19
- Probate services 263 2
- Group relief for CT 98 2
- Practical experience 755 14
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,226 23
- How do others remember to do things you promise for different clients? What systems? 1,503 32
- Which VAT rate to use 102 1
- Do I need to register for VAT 296 13
- Post AAT? 559 2
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,963 35
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 319 5
- check v enquiry v discovery 225 2
- Amend a 2010/11 return 303 4
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,385 23