Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- break even point 503 14
- Separating a business into retail and wholesale, with husband and wife as separate owner/managers. 67 4
- IHT Query 197 4
- How much to charge? 50 1
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 360 9
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 412 2
- BrightPay 673 22
- 3 Days Grace for late FPS's? 227 3
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 427 8
- Abolish the penalty regime 200 4
- Gift or Capital Gain? 372 11
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 374 8
- SDLT on leases 128 1
- Is practising Certificate needed 383 7
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 947 26
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 306 4
- Statutary sick pay 225 1
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 316 4
- Director Salary 374 2
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 308 7
- Possible Partnership? 457
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 431
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 422
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 223
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 219
- Clubs and Taxable Income 213
- Income tax on foreign dividends 204
- New Fangled Penalties 200
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 200
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 168