Should I stay or should I go......
Im currently working from home, but hating it, as clients turn up at all times! Also, I can't switch off
I have been offered an office today, offered because the surveyor I called about another office sugested an empty space to his landlord, a 600 sq ft office space at £ 525 a month, plus rates and bills.
It has more desks and cupboards than I need, but they will take away what I don't want...
Problem is, the additional cost is a little too much just now, but per my plan, should be okay in about 6 months. I would also need an office clerk, but with Govt funding could get this in my area for £ 60 per week for the first year.
Should I take the plunge...?
If I do, what else do I need to think about? I have a Ltd co set up bu not trading this yet, and not yet VAT reg, but would probably make these changes at the same time.
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 313 2
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,106 33
- ACCA practice certificates 88 2
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 216 5
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 181 3
- Tax on grant a lease - no proceeds 116 1
- What would you do in this situation? 703 14
- Dress code 526 13
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 535 16
- Project being run jointly 224 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 327 4
- Companies House 624 9
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 396 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 746 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,467 25
- Help Required 442 10
- directors control and tax problems 342 5
- Fastest Software 817 13
- What's in a name ? 429 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 344 4
- CTA study material 720
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 442
- Employment related securities question 280
- AIM Stocks and IHT 257
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 240
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 219
- Expat pension contributions? 210
- Trust for Employee 208
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 192
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 125