Simple Accounts Package
I have been looking for a simple accounts package to use, to try and tidy my partner’s accounts up, ready for the accountant each year. He is a builder and has an income and expenditure account done each tax year.
A friend has come across this website called SAMSTAX – Self-Assessment Made Simple (see www.samstax.co.uk). The site is a secure online accounting/record-keeping site, whereby clients who are in self-employment can record all of their business invoices and receipts etc on a single entry basis rather than using those complicated double entry packages.
They charge either a monthly fee of £9.99 or an annual fee of £99.99 (exc VAT), to use their online package and get various reports of my entries to take to my partner’s accountant, for them to use and make the necessary tax adjustments and complete his tax return.
Has anyone come across this site or used it?? It looks very straight forward as I’ve tried the trial version but want to get some feedback from the professionals who may have clients using it.
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 48 2
- Family Partnership 237 6
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 147 4
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 82 2
- flat rate scheme 2,323 47
- Signed accounts for bank 635 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 827 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 287 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 167 5
- VAT Query on new build 98 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 137 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 145 4
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 90 1
- P11D Car Value 258 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 706 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,505 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,225 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 291 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,108 26