Simple Accounts Package
I have been looking for a simple accounts package to use, to try and tidy my partner’s accounts up, ready for the accountant each year. He is a builder and has an income and expenditure account done each tax year.
A friend has come across this website called SAMSTAX – Self-Assessment Made Simple (see www.samstax.co.uk). The site is a secure online accounting/record-keeping site, whereby clients who are in self-employment can record all of their business invoices and receipts etc on a single entry basis rather than using those complicated double entry packages.
They charge either a monthly fee of £9.99 or an annual fee of £99.99 (exc VAT), to use their online package and get various reports of my entries to take to my partner’s accountant, for them to use and make the necessary tax adjustments and complete his tax return.
Has anyone come across this site or used it?? It looks very straight forward as I’ve tried the trial version but want to get some feedback from the professionals who may have clients using it.
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,077 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 116 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 595 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 105 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 100 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 157 1
- How to deal with prior year error 151 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 526 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,337 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,047 20
- Tax Calculations 657 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 405 4
- Exemption from CGT 231 2
- VAT Registration 240 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 467 14
- Autumn statement predictions 433 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 334 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 187 3
- Moneysoft error 435 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 649 26