If a life assurance policiy is swapped, isn't the gain still taxable?
Director claimaing expenses more than 24 months - wants to close down company and start a new one
A lorry was bought by the company for dual use
How to proceed client wants to get straight.
Began as sole-trade 1 Apr 2002, became partnership 1 Jan 2003
What happens when somebody becomes a director halfway through a year but still earns in excess of ea
No need for PAYE?
Is information made available?
Is national insurance payable on rental income
And they certainly owe us :)
AIA on previously owned assets introduced to business
How far back can I creat a partnership
Dissolutioin of business with £10k due to HMRC. should I be involved?
How to claim CIS tax against corporation tax
Company, limited by guarantee receives Grant funding for the Arts.
Uk company deducting lump sum every week for material to avoid tax.
81089 questions and 326178 replies from 25643 members
- Is an iPad a taxable benefit? 39 1
- Shareholder Loan write off 529 25
- RTI "Reason for submission being late" 269 4
- Share restructure 245 8
- Unknown cash receipt 1,342 11
- CGT on Property 153 1
- Vat on sales invoice which includes expenses 129 3
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 724 19
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 328 9
- Gross sales to purchases 201 2
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 190 3
- Capital allowances 141 2
- RTI Filing 1,371 21
- Loan to a participator 160 4
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 374 7
- Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not 112 3
- £2000 Employment Allowance 177 1
- Staff entertaining or not? 365 4
- First RTI P45 214 3
- Shouldn't have filed accounts? 215 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 713
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 482
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 318
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 307
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 255
- growth voucher supplier 227
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 191
- VAT on Gaming Machines 188
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 161
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 161