What is the tax treatment of a foreign Premium Distribution
Landlord lived in home for 5 years, then let for 5.
What software do you recommend for reminding clients of upcoming deadlines.
Providing a Sub-contractor (self employed) with a car
HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable?
No P11D filed, with whom does the tax liability fall?
Will my non qualified Accountant employer benefit from my Acca Memebrship?
Easiest and quickest way to reopen dissolved company, for the purposes of having access to funds in the bank account.
A company was dissolved with £3k still in the bank account.
Wages paid into another persons bank account
They have been advised that they know other people who do this?
How to tell HMRC Limited Co. is active
Tax relief for Director incurring business expenses on his credit card
Replacement of white goods in unfurnished property allowed against rental income?
85533 questions and 353832 replies from 27838 members
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,533 427
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,173 60
- Cash injection by shareholder 169 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 230 7
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 391 20
- 100% Xero practice 2,367 43
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 264 5
- 40% rule for travel expenses 197 1
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 328 5
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 275 8
- PRR 288 12
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 188 3
- corp tax software 363 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 452 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 476 7
- Which tax box 195 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 153 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 268 3
- References for clients 234 2
- Direct Debit - no receipts 178 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,300
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 465
- National Insurance 361
- Non Resident 283
- Franchise income and costs 258
- Hands on experience of Digita 212
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 174
- Employer's Helpline 160
- employment capital allowances 152
- CIS paid under reg 9 145