How to close it easily....
Confused by the treatment of allowable expenses
Let Property Campaign
Can a client claim for the expenses paid out in order to hold a charity fundraiser?
Can Settlor sign the form or does it have to be a Trustee?
Wife is moving into the previously rented property - what are the implications
Undeclared dividends from earlier years - what SA returns to submit?
What exchange rate should be used for the sale of a foreign property where the cost, improvements and proceeds are all paid into a foreign bank account?
Can average exchange rates be used or does it have to be the spot rate?
Will I need to pay income tax if my father transfer 50.000 euros as a gift from his bank in Italy to
Times story re Margaret Hodge and Offshore Trust
Self-employed client bought 2nd home for business use and stays 2 nights a week
I don't understand how to save my tax money to make sure I have enough.
I want to buy a new PC and some software, and not sure how much of this I will get back.
92829 questions and 399464 replies from 31030 members
- Signed accounts for bank 577 12
- NOVA declaration 74 1
- P11D Car Value 205 5
- Business valuation advice 686 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,436 16
- Family Partnership 174 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,206 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 219 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,079 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 109 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 366 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 105 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 759 11
- flat rate scheme 2,245 41
- HMRC Postal Delays 403 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 301 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 211 2
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 201 2
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 208 3
- Termination Payment 528 15