Can the band be adjusted?
Where on SATR do I claim unused pension allowance?
Share Holding - Held Over Gains
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Has anyone else had this happen?
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
US resident trading in UK through property development partnership.
Do a husband and wife qualify for rent a room relief when operating a small guesthouse as a partners
How to calculate when Director's loan account fluctuates
Does self-employment count as "another job" re registering a biz for PAYE
HMRC Password System Failure
Client wants to transfer his shares in his private company to another company also owned by him.Can
Income of UK resident from Non-resident trust
Taxi Driver "Cost of goods bought for resale or goods used"
Personal tax payable by Portuguese resident
Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment
Could a husband wife partnership be an alternative to a Ltd Co
97911 questions and 429815 replies from 33360 members
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,241 45
- Xerocon 2016 1,108 29
- New Build 98 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 79 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 710 15
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 94 1
- USA Tax Query 255 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 407 5
- last minute request 595 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 306 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 338 7
- Personal Tax 572 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,709 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 975 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 377 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 626 18
- Corrupt Excel File 687 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 2,004 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 296 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 453 7