Any free course or software I can obtain to do self assesment forms for clients?
Does a Director who earns less than £8500 and has not taxable benefits need to complete a P11D?
As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance?
Query on taxis regarding capital allowances
VAT flat rate - what date does the business need to leave?
free of petty editorial controls and crusty old gits
CIS Subcontractor Problem
A clients 2008-09 tax return was completed incorrectly by HMRC
Effect of Claim on Previous Years Accounts and Tax
HMRC cancelled a penalty after my appeal. The fault was entirely client's
Tax implications on building an 'office'
They seem to have misinterpreted the legislation
100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year?
Vat on lease
when paid years later by the liquidator
Property business expenses
Tax planning, transferring BTL property to company
GP's Annual Certificate of Pensionable Profits - Multiple Practices
91037 questions and 389099 replies from 30234 members
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 277 4
- Closing my business down 75 4
- What do you all do in your spare time? 843 34
- New ACCOUNTINGQUESTIONS website launching 278 6
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 191 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 102 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 589 12
- Scams are not always obvious 2,241 36
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,467 21
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 190 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 108 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 291 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 89 1
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,093 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 414 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 152 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 224 3
- FPS or EPS 170 2
- Continuity of Practice 223 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 145 2
- Moving away from CCH software 955
- QROP pension input amounts 441
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 383
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 358
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 326
- fraud 285
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 260
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 229
- Construction CIS LLP Company 213
- EPS and CIS deductions 201