I now communicate with many clients via email.
Should Employer pay directly for expenses, or employee and the employee expenses reimbursed
Question regarding correct treatment of sales and costs in a joint operation
What would you do in this situation?
Projecting a professional image and chosing the right quality of paper.
Farmer in partnership with wife investing in wind turbine, owns the land.
Accounting treatment for two companies
Is it possible to add additional tables to those held in the wizard?
What problems experienced with long company names
Car leased by Co, cost made good in full. Am I missing a trick?
Recovering VAT on previous invoices?
QB has lost a previous VAT return - what to do?
Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers.
Is accounting and the ACA for me or should I change careers?
Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme?
How to delete a password protected company from Sage?
Which company is best for online new company formation?
Can I use the approved mileage rates in a Limited Company?
Who will provide the letters option next year?
84954 questions and 349412 replies from 27560 members
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 100 1
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 279 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 700 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,403 25
- Dress code 252 11
- What would you do in this situation? 567 13
- Help Required 354 10
- directors control and tax problems 198 5
- Fastest Software 773 13
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 939 28
- What's in a name ? 318 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 247 4
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 437 15
- Bulk Invoicing 179 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 157 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 249 2
- ATED Penalties 277 1
- late second payment on account 181 2
- US royalties 98 2
- Project being run jointly 141 2
- CTA study material 704
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 427
- Employment related securities question 268
- AIM Stocks and IHT 246
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 201
- Trust for Employee 188
- Expat pension contributions? 186
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 183
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 162
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 159