So can anyone become an accountant?
Hi I have this burning question for quite sometime now but cannot find any reasonable source with a reasonable answer.
I am an ACCA affiliate not yet finished my three years practical experience requirement, so bit short on expereince. I have extensive knowledge of both Personal and Business tax.
I was wondering can I register myself with HMRC as an agent to submit their self-assessment, CT600, partnership and P11D form etc?
I understand about the indemnity insurance but dont wish to advise anyone, however would for example not utlising losses effectively resulting in increased tax borne imply negligence?
Just want to trying start my own business wanted to know the implication and how to workaround it if any?
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,175 37
- Incorporation Fee - What's Non-deductible? 496 10
- Hotel accommodation tax deductible? 258 3
- VAT Inspection 148 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 276 8
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 624 40
- Management Buy Out - shares exchanged 342 23
- Moving from Sage payroll to Iris Payroll 128 4
- Faxpay in the 21st century 86 4
- Accounting for investment club gains 68 1
- Associations tax regime for Saturday school 703 7
- Income tax exemption on woodlands 168 5
- Is it just me 311 7
- LLP classification of division of profit 186 7
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 498 9
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 134 5
- Is an IPDI passed to wife on death exempt from IHT 101 1
- Excessive Security 786 32
- Does practical cloud s/w for high transaction volumes exist? 511 24
- Reduce Rate VAT as a developer 126 2
- Xtuple 486
- Qtac payroll for bureau 326
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 271
- Industrial & Provident Societies 266
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 210
- Mehjoo 209
- New strategic report 163
- Domain name sale and limited company 146
- South African Government Pension 144
- CIS schemes 139