So can anyone become an accountant?
Hi I have this burning question for quite sometime now but cannot find any reasonable source with a reasonable answer.
I am an ACCA affiliate not yet finished my three years practical experience requirement, so bit short on expereince. I have extensive knowledge of both Personal and Business tax.
I was wondering can I register myself with HMRC as an agent to submit their self-assessment, CT600, partnership and P11D form etc?
I understand about the indemnity insurance but dont wish to advise anyone, however would for example not utlising losses effectively resulting in increased tax borne imply negligence?
Just want to trying start my own business wanted to know the implication and how to workaround it if any?
- What is Tronk System of payroll ? 28 1
- Writing down allowance / AIA 137 5
- Company name change question... 143 2
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 425 14
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 256 4
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,308 23
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 151 5
- Consolidation IFRS 68 1
- White van man 430 20
- Worried over stock value 215 4
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 109 1
- foreign income 125 2
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 195 9
- Window Comb Binder Cover 306 5
- STUDENT LOAN 99 1
- Bookkeeping question 601 6
- wave software 230 2
- Directors Pension Contribution 358 8
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 248 3
- Backdate C79? 170 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 825
- Copy Wanted 553
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 511
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 489
- Latest phishing scam 348
- Entrepreneurs' relief 322
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 292
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 284
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 279
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 184