So can anyone become an accountant?
Hi I have this burning question for quite sometime now but cannot find any reasonable source with a reasonable answer.
I am an ACCA affiliate not yet finished my three years practical experience requirement, so bit short on expereince. I have extensive knowledge of both Personal and Business tax.
I was wondering can I register myself with HMRC as an agent to submit their self-assessment, CT600, partnership and P11D form etc?
I understand about the indemnity insurance but dont wish to advise anyone, however would for example not utlising losses effectively resulting in increased tax borne imply negligence?
Just want to trying start my own business wanted to know the implication and how to workaround it if any?
- salary earned outside UK 113 3
- Contact number for HMRC Banking? 76 1
- Difficult handover 111 2
- Sale of overseas investment property 91 2
- Car fuel benefit - changing basis 228 4
- Nine-Page Engagement Letters 217 4
- Corporation Tax disallowed entertaining 502 9
- PAYE & NIC 525 27
- German VAT registration? 72 1
- Can I call Agent Dedicated line to request UTR be posted? 95 1
- revenue or capital if 162 1
- WIP valuation at year end 180 3
- What does PITA mean? 1,026 22
- How far back can a direct debit be claimed back by client? 768 7
- Accountex speakers 195 1
- Interim dividends 317 7
- Business loan not in client's name 225 3
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 450 5
- Company Payroll 326 3
- How do I tackle fraudulent use of a clients SA tax return? 1,258 8
- Sanzar 508
- Digital marketing focus group 405
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 385
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 353
- Sainsbury's mangement 350
- Continuity Agreement 334
- Avanti Accounts 334
- Buyback 290
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 241
- Aggresive sales from Iris 217