So can anyone become an accountant?
Hi I have this burning question for quite sometime now but cannot find any reasonable source with a reasonable answer.
I am an ACCA affiliate not yet finished my three years practical experience requirement, so bit short on expereince. I have extensive knowledge of both Personal and Business tax.
I was wondering can I register myself with HMRC as an agent to submit their self-assessment, CT600, partnership and P11D form etc?
I understand about the indemnity insurance but dont wish to advise anyone, however would for example not utlising losses effectively resulting in increased tax borne imply negligence?
Just want to trying start my own business wanted to know the implication and how to workaround it if any?
- Sage Priority Support 90 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 682 18
- incorrect old p60 112 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 479 4
- VAT on new builds 113 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 346 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 122 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 113 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 132 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,837 26
- Missing tax return 170 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 919 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 276 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 162 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 557 18
- Physiotherapy 244 3
- Inflation and fees 1,217 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 166 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 283 8
- CGT help please 150 1