So can anyone become an accountant?
Hi I have this burning question for quite sometime now but cannot find any reasonable source with a reasonable answer.
I am an ACCA affiliate not yet finished my three years practical experience requirement, so bit short on expereince. I have extensive knowledge of both Personal and Business tax.
I was wondering can I register myself with HMRC as an agent to submit their self-assessment, CT600, partnership and P11D form etc?
I understand about the indemnity insurance but dont wish to advise anyone, however would for example not utlising losses effectively resulting in increased tax borne imply negligence?
Just want to trying start my own business wanted to know the implication and how to workaround it if any?
- Enforcing A CCJ 307 7
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 125 4
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 309 6
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 152 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 273 5
- Comapny valuation qualifications 108 2
- Director's tax return 360 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 167 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,096 34
- Flat rate vat 192 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 181 5
- Coming in from the cold 348 3
- Splitting the tax year 169 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 206 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 173 4
- Submitting tax return 186 1
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 266 8
- Sage Payroll 319 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 212 6
- vat return 272 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 806
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 557
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 426
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 307
- Free Tax Legislation? 275
- Director Loan account operation 260
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 253
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 248
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 232
- Paye procedures for CVA 170