So can anyone become an accountant?
Hi I have this burning question for quite sometime now but cannot find any reasonable source with a reasonable answer.
I am an ACCA affiliate not yet finished my three years practical experience requirement, so bit short on expereince. I have extensive knowledge of both Personal and Business tax.
I was wondering can I register myself with HMRC as an agent to submit their self-assessment, CT600, partnership and P11D form etc?
I understand about the indemnity insurance but dont wish to advise anyone, however would for example not utlising losses effectively resulting in increased tax borne imply negligence?
Just want to trying start my own business wanted to know the implication and how to workaround it if any?
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 456 19
- valuation of vehicles 367 16
- Director registration for SA question 358 14
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 161 5
- Business only use of company car 664 26
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 54 2
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 493 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 278 4
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 914 29
- New Company reviews please 522 13
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 280 4
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 171 2
- VAT with Russia 185 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 228 4
- Money Laundering Manual 295 11
- cgt quoted shares losses 235 2
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,093 29
- directors loan 327 8
- Holiday pay calculator for client use? 361 4
- CIS not deducted 348 5
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 289
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 239
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 237
- Any thoughts on Capium? 215
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 214
- auto enrolment 183
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 174
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 150
- How to account for investment in JV? 148
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 145