So can anyone become an accountant?
Hi I have this burning question for quite sometime now but cannot find any reasonable source with a reasonable answer.
I am an ACCA affiliate not yet finished my three years practical experience requirement, so bit short on expereince. I have extensive knowledge of both Personal and Business tax.
I was wondering can I register myself with HMRC as an agent to submit their self-assessment, CT600, partnership and P11D form etc?
I understand about the indemnity insurance but dont wish to advise anyone, however would for example not utlising losses effectively resulting in increased tax borne imply negligence?
Just want to trying start my own business wanted to know the implication and how to workaround it if any?
- What aspects of accountancy/book-keeping most trouble people 152 3
- Accountant software 417 11
- Accounting jobs in the UK 145 2
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 231 1
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 204 4
- CIS gross status review 93 1
- Notes needed for a new partner in an LLP 126 2
- Dividend payments to spouses 358 6
- Flat rate vat error 246 5
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 138 5
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 147 2
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 90 1
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 149 4
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 364 8
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 626 17
- Dispensation pointless ? 272 4
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 611 11
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 206 4
- Charge out rates in London? 218 2
- Negative retained earnings & Dividends 187 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 756
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 485
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 299
- How to format a stock book 266
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 213
- Tax efficient holding company structure 203
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 196
- Investment property company accounts template 191
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 173
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 162