So can anyone become an accountant?
Hi I have this burning question for quite sometime now but cannot find any reasonable source with a reasonable answer.
I am an ACCA affiliate not yet finished my three years practical experience requirement, so bit short on expereince. I have extensive knowledge of both Personal and Business tax.
I was wondering can I register myself with HMRC as an agent to submit their self-assessment, CT600, partnership and P11D form etc?
I understand about the indemnity insurance but dont wish to advise anyone, however would for example not utlising losses effectively resulting in increased tax borne imply negligence?
Just want to trying start my own business wanted to know the implication and how to workaround it if any?
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 76 5
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 135 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 50 1
- Your comments please 156 4
- CGT history of shares 113 2
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 666 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 182 1
- Ordering same-day transactions 90 2
- As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance? 181 2
- Closing my business down 335 20
- Recording Calls 78 1
- Accounting for reversed transaction 73 1
- Scams are not always obvious 2,289 37
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,495 21
- What do you all do in your spare time? 920 36
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 75 1
- VAT flat rate scheme 164 2
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 257 3
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 257 4
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 203 6
- Moving away from CCH software 960
- QROP pension input amounts 446
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 390
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 368
- fraud 292
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 265
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 234
- Construction CIS LLP Company 218
- EPS and CIS deductions 211
- Out of time or not? 194