So can anyone become an accountant?
Hi I have this burning question for quite sometime now but cannot find any reasonable source with a reasonable answer.
I am an ACCA affiliate not yet finished my three years practical experience requirement, so bit short on expereince. I have extensive knowledge of both Personal and Business tax.
I was wondering can I register myself with HMRC as an agent to submit their self-assessment, CT600, partnership and P11D form etc?
I understand about the indemnity insurance but dont wish to advise anyone, however would for example not utlising losses effectively resulting in increased tax borne imply negligence?
Just want to trying start my own business wanted to know the implication and how to workaround it if any?
- Accounts Question 73 3
- What are options for non CA firm 3,153 67
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,916 69
- MAAT vs ACCA 686 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,379 24
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,910 46
- Deleted question? 706 16
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 637 3
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 425 4
- VAT Return Errors 156 2
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 109 5
- inflation rate year on year 135 3
- Yorkshire Day 589 38
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 174 4
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 174 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 376 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 141 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 286 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 234 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 148 1
- Cancelled 468
- Cancelled 385
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 375
- Probiz 355
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 260
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 234
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 229
- More spam 182
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 160
- Employee Benefit Trust 151