So can anyone become an accountant?
Hi I have this burning question for quite sometime now but cannot find any reasonable source with a reasonable answer.
I am an ACCA affiliate not yet finished my three years practical experience requirement, so bit short on expereince. I have extensive knowledge of both Personal and Business tax.
I was wondering can I register myself with HMRC as an agent to submit their self-assessment, CT600, partnership and P11D form etc?
I understand about the indemnity insurance but dont wish to advise anyone, however would for example not utlising losses effectively resulting in increased tax borne imply negligence?
Just want to trying start my own business wanted to know the implication and how to workaround it if any?
- Vat payable on van 29 1
- Account and Taxable Profit 204 13
- Class 2 NIC 206 4
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,823 42
- Accounting for corporation tax 114 4
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 228 7
- Community Faux Pas 904 26
- Cash gift from India 66 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,294 40
- Windows10 131 4
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 611 24
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,671 36
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 313 6
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 459 25
- A thursday afternoon muse 195 2
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 373 6
- Probate services 406 8
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 863 5
- Unusual marketing methods for accountants 780 14
- An IT question 278 6
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 835
- Benchmark accounting software 691
- Members in Public Practice 515
- Sole trader registering for the first time 328
- Oplex Careers CPD 321
- What are HMRC implying? 295
- VAT 257
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 246
- Payroll manager and the cloud 215
- Is the APN valid 196