So can anyone become an accountant?
Hi I have this burning question for quite sometime now but cannot find any reasonable source with a reasonable answer.
I am an ACCA affiliate not yet finished my three years practical experience requirement, so bit short on expereince. I have extensive knowledge of both Personal and Business tax.
I was wondering can I register myself with HMRC as an agent to submit their self-assessment, CT600, partnership and P11D form etc?
I understand about the indemnity insurance but dont wish to advise anyone, however would for example not utlising losses effectively resulting in increased tax borne imply negligence?
Just want to trying start my own business wanted to know the implication and how to workaround it if any?
- The stupidity continues 418 16
- transactions after account have been closed 80 2
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,312 25
- New Employers Helpline 180 4
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 160 3
- Software recommendations 241 1
- Share transfer question 357 17
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 294 7
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 156 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,405 19
- Overlap relief 750 19
- What is IRIS World like? 348 8
- Pension contributions 366 10
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 147 4
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 480 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 171 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 474 9
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 265 8
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 205 1
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 565 10
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 436
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 431
- WIP Software 293
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 287
- No payroll scheme in place 231
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 228
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 205
- Is there anything wrong with this? 196
- Small Part Disposal of Property 181
- Uncommercial property business 176