So can anyone become an accountant?
Hi I have this burning question for quite sometime now but cannot find any reasonable source with a reasonable answer.
I am an ACCA affiliate not yet finished my three years practical experience requirement, so bit short on expereince. I have extensive knowledge of both Personal and Business tax.
I was wondering can I register myself with HMRC as an agent to submit their self-assessment, CT600, partnership and P11D form etc?
I understand about the indemnity insurance but dont wish to advise anyone, however would for example not utlising losses effectively resulting in increased tax borne imply negligence?
Just want to trying start my own business wanted to know the implication and how to workaround it if any?
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 940 29
- You know its over 307 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 481 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 205 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 160 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 145 2
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 221 3
- Cocaine anyone? 498 8
- Late Registration for VAT 480 13
- EIS/SEIS 135 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 269 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 409 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 415 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 707 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 550 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 583 4
- Personal pension 397 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 220 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,212 11
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 165 3
- Hive up 488
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 453
- corporate hierarchy 433
- Advice - 270
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 223
- WWOOFers 216
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 205
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 193
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 175
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 172