So can anyone become an accountant?
Hi I have this burning question for quite sometime now but cannot find any reasonable source with a reasonable answer.
I am an ACCA affiliate not yet finished my three years practical experience requirement, so bit short on expereince. I have extensive knowledge of both Personal and Business tax.
I was wondering can I register myself with HMRC as an agent to submit their self-assessment, CT600, partnership and P11D form etc?
I understand about the indemnity insurance but dont wish to advise anyone, however would for example not utlising losses effectively resulting in increased tax borne imply negligence?
Just want to trying start my own business wanted to know the implication and how to workaround it if any?
- VAT Invoice 268 7
- VAT on sale of an Asset 121 1
- Cash in Hand 220 3
- Buy to let and capitak gain 217 5
- are receipts needed? 651 17
- SA302's anyone?? 635 18
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 343 8
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 176 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 362 12
- Busines software 205 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 227 6
- Converting a barn for business use 193 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 328 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 336 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 507 10
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 358 3
- Bookkeping software 746 7
- Clogged Losses 295 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 292 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 677 10
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 913
- International interest certificate 527
- NOVA 376
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 339
- Management expenses for investment company 280
- Bonus Bonds 279
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 188
- EXACT ONLINE 174
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 174
- P11D benefit received by widow 171