So slow getting new company client on my list at HMRC
I enter my client's details online regarding agent authorisation - this can be a nightmare because of lack of consistency with the data at HMRC.
HMRC waits 3 weeks before posting letter to client.
Client tells me code.
I enter code on HMRC website.
Client doesn't appear on my list at HMRC.
I have to wait 72 hours before phoning online services helpdesk - wait between 5 and 10 minutes listening to music.
I wait another week before client appears on my list at HMRC.
What a farce.
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,986 62
- Sole trader - bank statements 60 6
- overdrawn directors loan account 116 4
- RTI 192 6
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 252 11
- which software to use? 279 5
- Does buying a block of fees qualify as goodwill 212 3
- audit for 50% associate? 44 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 717 18
- Am i Liable? 408 13
- PAYE coding notices 167 2
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 101 2
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 836 13
- Property scam victim 520 13
- Christmas party 213 2
- VAT on garage rent 356 15
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 382 4
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 199 1
- Altered PAYE cheque 315 7
- directors overdrawn loan account 125 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,236
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 613
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 411
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 319
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 214
- Alphabet shares 199
- Agent fees to sell business 194
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 190
- Office recharges 155
- Tax position on lease extension 145