Software upgrade from MS office97 !
came across this product on the web......
"" microsoft office2007 standard upgrade, retail boxed plus free upgrade to 2010 ""
looks like you can get from what you have, to MS 2010 with this - assuming you are say using 2003 and prior. i currently still have MS office 97 on an old usable laptop, [yes i know but it does whats needed!] so with this product offering, would the first upgrade work seemlessly/ hassle free from 97 to 2007 ??, with the option to then eventually upgrade to 2010......... or ........just better to go and get 2010 as a more expensive one off hit. Not a good hands on software upgrader
appreciate the IT/teckies views plus of course us users thought and experience. Are you all going to 2010 now?
- VAT disaggregation 271 4
- Giving shares away 425 8
- Non-IR35 contractors and travel, since Autumn Statement 216 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 559 11
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 40 1
- property capital gains 243 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 231 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,218 13
- Tips on meals 257 2
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 219 3
- Personal Tax 778 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 271 2
- Stumped - IHT 236 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 432 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 497 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,308 33
- Credit management tools 175 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 801 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 445 7
- CGT and primary residence 207 1