Split of share capital and dividends between husband and wife
Current companies share capital is split between two directors (A)51/ (B)49.
Future divdends declared are only to be awarded to director A (wife/husband company but it is only the wife who runs the business). Is it easier to change the class of share director B holds so that they no longer have a right to a dividend. Or should director A simply buy directors B shares and remove the husband as a director? What is the process?
Thanks for any help, it's always appreciated!
- Payment on account reminders 39 1
- AIA/Capital Allowances 225 7
- Time values in Excel 129 3
- RTI and Advances to Employees 353 8
- No more tax returns... 1,285 12
- bookkeeping system 536 8
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 169 3
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 89 1
- HELP CT Return filed but doesnt match up HMRC's AP 201 6
- Stand alone practice management software 1,685 23
- International VAT 110 2
- CTA 206 2
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 622 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 717 21
- Insurance payout 128 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 526 11
- RTI / P11d 170 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,102 21
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 286 9
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 380 3