Split of share capital and dividends between husband and wife
Current companies share capital is split between two directors (A)51/ (B)49.
Future divdends declared are only to be awarded to director A (wife/husband company but it is only the wife who runs the business). Is it easier to change the class of share director B holds so that they no longer have a right to a dividend. Or should director A simply buy directors B shares and remove the husband as a director? What is the process?
Thanks for any help, it's always appreciated!
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 393 10
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 700 19
- Marriage Allowance 182 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,067 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 344 4
- S455 and February year ends 234 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,242 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 784 18
- Closing down loss-making company 405 5
- S.455 Tax again 268 3
- New Build 325 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 367 4
- Mortgage Reference 774 10
- RTI offline? 167 1
- Right To Manage Company 259 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 161 1
- Giving shares away 323 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 623 5
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 270 5
- Where to post pension on sa100 206 4