Standard "chasing payment" letters?
I have been fortunate over the years but there are always one or two who take a while to pay me.
I'm not really a threatening kind of guy and would prefer to send a series of letters which progress to legal action rather than jumping in after 14 days with a solicitors letter!
I'd appreciate any templates that fellow users have been successful with or any other advice that you can throw at me.
- flat rate scheme 2,416 51
- Importing transactions from VT Cashbook to VT Transaction+ 34 1
- Family Partnership 340 10
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,259 24
- Moving to BTC from Sage Accounts Production 86 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 198 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 244 5
- Business lending another business money (UK) 331 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 111 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 331 7
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 219 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 207 6
- Business trips - director and family 438 3
- Signed accounts for bank 691 15
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 339 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 236 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 123 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 886 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 239 5
- VAT Query on new build 144 1