Standard "chasing payment" letters?
I have been fortunate over the years but there are always one or two who take a while to pay me.
I'm not really a threatening kind of guy and would prefer to send a series of letters which progress to legal action rather than jumping in after 14 days with a solicitors letter!
I'd appreciate any templates that fellow users have been successful with or any other advice that you can throw at me.
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 147 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 476 7
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 559 18
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 111 5
- Corrupt Excel File 659 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 322 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,947 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,160 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 272 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 357 7
- Personal Tax 391 10
- Xerocon 2016 924 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,605 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 107 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 205 4
- last minute request 434 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,233 46
- Practical experience 891 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 267 2
- Mortgage Reference 299 2