Standardising investor presentations on websites
Why is it that we have a standard form of presentation for publicly quoted companies but when it comes to websites - anything goes on the investors' page?
Today, it was amn issue because I wanted details of the Systems Union sale. I don't want ot be redirected to a Hemscott (for which I may have to pay a premium). I want market data on a page where everything is easy to find. I want material statements ther as well.
Given that most companies seem to bury their financials - why can't this be standardised.
Oh yes - I want material news on the landing page. If I'm visiting the site I'm an investor so why not treat me like one?
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 114 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 593 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 101 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 97 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 154 1
- How to deal with prior year error 145 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 523 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,334 33
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,071 19
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,044 20
- Tax Calculations 657 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 402 4
- Exemption from CGT 226 2
- VAT Registration 238 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 466 14
- Autumn statement predictions 427 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 329 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 185 3
- Moneysoft error 434 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 649 26