Standardising investor presentations on websites
Why is it that we have a standard form of presentation for publicly quoted companies but when it comes to websites - anything goes on the investors' page?
Today, it was amn issue because I wanted details of the Systems Union sale. I don't want ot be redirected to a Hemscott (for which I may have to pay a premium). I want market data on a page where everything is easy to find. I want material statements ther as well.
Given that most companies seem to bury their financials - why can't this be standardised.
Oh yes - I want material news on the landing page. If I'm visiting the site I'm an investor so why not treat me like one?
- Sage Priority Support 90 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 682 18
- incorrect old p60 116 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 480 4
- VAT on new builds 115 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 346 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 123 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 114 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 135 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,840 26
- Missing tax return 175 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 919 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 276 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 163 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 557 18
- Physiotherapy 244 3
- Inflation and fees 1,218 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 167 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 283 8
- CGT help please 150 1