Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Lack of VAT Receipt 73 2
- Help with CGT please 37 2
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 311 17
- Will I need to resign? 918 11
- Cocaine anyone? 651 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 251 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 136 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 183 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 175 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 834 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 540 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 707 13
- Personal pension 442 9
- Business rates consultancy 268 4
- Wrong tax code 180 6
- Benefit in Kind 266 5
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 98 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 312 10
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,063 31
- Deferred Tax 477 8
- Hive up 513
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 475
- corporate hierarchy 453
- Advice - 297
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 240
- WWOOFers 236
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 220
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 195
- The booking.com con 178
- UK State pension paid in NZ 168