Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,768 27
- Value pricing 239 9
- Undeclared Self Employment 1,561 12
- Audit Required 112 3
- company secretarial software 145 2
- Tax repayment for 2013-14 152 3
- Elective DeductionsModel 64 1
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 188 1
- Rental Income 302 6
- Payroll 2012/13 108 1
- I have a pain 697 6
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 87 1
- convert directors loan account to share capital 179 5
- Anyone else seen incorrect tax code notices - rather worring! 736 17
- Belated VAT Exception Application 124 3
- Cash flow 148 2
- New use of home - simplified method 254 4
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 270 5
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 401 13
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,958 32
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 734
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 501
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 347
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 342
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 264
- VAT on Gaming Machines 214
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 201
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 187
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 179
- Director Loan account operation 150