Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Goodie bag 1,010 34
- Dividends against directors loan 21 1
- Paying Harvest casuals and casual beaters 69 1
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,343 87
- Sponsorship/ Advertising 99 1
- Output tax for retailer 282 7
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 337 7
- Budget 2015 predictions 396 8
- Back-dated VAT 132 2
- VAT registration 162 4
- Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty 213 7
- Company reorganisation 240 3
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 431 8
- Loss carryback 201 6
- Sole trader and VAT 103 1
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 139 1
- Film Actors - Averaging? 169 5
- Physiotherapy And Vat 274 8
- How do I save face? 778 12
- Leaving the Flat Rate Scheme 223 3
- Possible Partnership? 625
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 510
- New Fangled Penalties 431
- Fuming! 313
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 311
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 246
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 226
- Outsource Data Entry 223
- Moving away from CCH software 213
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 163