Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- CGT help please 45 1
- Changing shareholding ratio 201 7
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 296 7
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 440 15
- Cashflow forecasting software 71 2
- Inflation and fees 1,099 19
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 108 2
- Capital allowances not claimed 73 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 254 1
- Community Interest Company 115 3
- Redundancy Pay 400 5
- Physiotherapy 156 2
- Advice please! 300 1
- Unusual marketing ideas for accountants 688 6
- Do we have to honour her notice? 596 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,275 21
- SSAS Pension scheme 107 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 104 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 338 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 584 13