Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 116 1
- Recomendations for a purchase order management book please? 115 1
- Instant CPD offer 279 4
- Cash basis 513 13
- Income from rent charged to business 119 2
- payroll software 364 3
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 435 5
- Statutory sick pay 306 4
- Dividend in specie 367 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 220 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 174 3
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 145 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 269 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 294 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 164 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 381 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,854 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 332 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 255 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 106 1
- Skandia using wrong address 571
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 306
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 303
- Employee rewards 288
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 250
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 227
- Etax Australian 186
- LLP in Construction Industry 152
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 131
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 130