Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 142 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 7,591 283
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 209 10
- Standard 'email' template system 871 14
- New Client in dispute with old accountant 453 9
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,020 14
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 212 4
- Irish VAT Deferred payment 82 1
- Circular shareholding 227 6
- Starting as sole trader from abroad 182 6
- business card address 293 8
- VAT relief eligibilty for charity buying minibus 211 2
- Declined for business bank account 210 4
- Loan to a related company 98 1
- Artificially reducing profits by bonus accrual 653 26
- Repairs after a rental business ends 329 10
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 258 8
- property rental income split 121 1
- Expenses of overseas employment 134 2
- UK RESIDENT IN RECEIPT OF USA PENSION 104 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,112
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 365
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 300
- National Insurance 269
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 239
- Payments on account coded out?? 228
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 220
- Non Resident 186
- Franchise income and costs 175
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 173