Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 278 9
- Practice management 147 2
- Flat Conversion Allowance 59 1
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 212 4
- Conversion from UK GAAP to IFRS 83 1
- IHT and cash gifts 65 1
- Childcare voucher schemes 135 7
- Clothing 167 4
- VAT registration transfer 153 3
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 579 30
- Sponsorship & VAT 89 1
- CT/CO'S HOUSE DATES ALLIGNMENT 106 2
- Director drawings 396 31
- IRIS opentax login problems?! 323 3
- Online Payroll with Auto Enrolment 99 1
- HMRC SA302s 205 3
- What does the "K" signify 434 7
- Director or self-employed 158 1
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 129 3
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 142 3
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 907
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 611
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 579
- Latest phishing scam 532
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 379
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 348
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 281
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 200
- Capital allowances in first basis period 189
- Sabbatical payments 177