Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 390 9
- Community Faux Pas 700 24
- Tax Fines - HMRC 697 11
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 43 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 828 34
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 242 9
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 127 6
- trading losses allowable? 689 12
- Here we go.... 768 25
- Capital Gains 313 6
- Probate services 283 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 132 1
- Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment 274 11
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 637 21
- Group relief for CT 122 2
- Practical experience 767 14
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,250 23
- How do others remember to do things you promise for different clients? What systems? 1,511 32
- Which VAT rate to use 143 1
- Do I need to register for VAT 332 13