Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- FHL - hedge purchase 102 1
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 522 18
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 267 3
- Fees 469 6
- HMRC Post 581 8
- Time to ditch Sage? 436 8
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 181 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 443 8
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 290 3
- www.pool.adzio 164 2
- Losses carry forward to self employed 191 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,880 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 286 3
- Transactions with directors 481 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 314 9
- Non VAT invoices 250 4
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,436 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 281 5
- Form 17 Download 198 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 600 28
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 768
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 420
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 371
- Electric Car 304
- S222 Charge 252
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 215
- IP trans to holding company 197
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 191
- AIA 189
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 183