Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 146 2
- Companies House incorporation service 188 8
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 2,458 29
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 538 12
- Slipped out of the self assessment radar 249 2
- How to opt out? 374 6
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 68 1
- utr 141 4
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 137 3
- Moneysoft Payroll Manager 300 7
- P9D or P11D 716 7
- CT return error message 379 10
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,705 43
- Group subcontracting - accounts not consolidated 106 2
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 98 1
- Should the Report of the Director be included in the interim financial statements of a small company 97 1
- Audit rules 374 8
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 294 7
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 835 11
- Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax 193 2
- Xtuple 541
- Qtac payroll for bureau 369
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 313
- Industrial & Provident Societies 308
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 277
- CIS schemes 213
- Domain name sale and limited company 202
- Investment 180
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 172
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 172