Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- SA316s 134 3
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 28 1
- Swiching tax 511 15
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 724 23
- Proposal to strike off...... 494 10
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 511 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 366 11
- Start-up cost recognition 94 1
- Lunches 202 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 381 8
- VAT on non-denominated postage 129 3
- Generic notification message 253 6
- Property Expenses 216 7
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 817 39
- Auto Enrolment (sorry) 137 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 502 13
- Accrued salary unpaid 257 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,199 18
- Basis periods 105 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 120 2
- Construction CIS LLP Company 600
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 591
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 386
- Pensions Regulator 351
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 290
- Using the correct forms 265
- SA penalty proposals 256
- RTI - duplicate employee record 253
- Accelerated payment notices 236
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 226