Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Victor Meldrew morning 994 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 75 1
- LLP - Member leaving 173 6
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 718 21
- Year end 214 3
- tax credits 180 7
- Foreign income for self employed 156 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 280 9
- what time is it ? 165 2
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 291 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,108 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 235 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 592 21
- How would you account for warranty? 171 4
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 409 22
- Sweet Tooth 219 6
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 192 2
- trading or dormant 132 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 149 1
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 581 11
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 891
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 520
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 332
- How to format a stock book 314
- Tax efficient holding company structure 249
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 244
- Investment property company accounts template 228
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 193
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 172
- Charge out rates in London? 153