Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Commission on holiday accrual 64 1
- error on companies house accounts 112 4
- Newly Started Practice 183 5
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 157 2
- Sole trader startup losses and PAYE income in same year 182 4
- HMRC computer behind the times 192 3
- problems getting through to the ACCA technical helpline 91 2
- Benefit in kind calc, s.160 ITEPA 94 1
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 347 6
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 227 6
- Overtime etc for PT employees 169 2
- Generic Notification Notices 127 1
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 445 5
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 114 1
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 435 5
- RTI lost some data on laptop packing up!! 95 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 244 4
- Does This Company Need To File A Tax Return 146 1
- fraud 416 1
- Optimum salary for directors appointed part way through the year 241 3
- QROP pension input amounts 476
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 440
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 417
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 268
- EPS and CIS deductions 260
- Construction CIS LLP Company 247
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 214
- SAGE winforecast 180
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 173
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 166