Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Taxfiler V's BTC 542 20
- Goods Purchased for Rental 431 17
- Valuation of business 284 5
- CGT implications for gift of shares to connected person 141 7
- Dividend Payments 391 10
- I.d for vat registration 152 7
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 113 4
- accounts & tax software for small accountancy firms 718 24
- builder's 'cost only' job 135 1
- Myfirmsapp 617 13
- Filing past due corporation tax returns 277 1
- Completing Self-Assessment for a Director of Owner Managed Business 169 3
- CIS Deductions 125 2
- SA302's anyone?? 2,677 40
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 163 3
- Loan to Partnership is s455 tax relevant? 481 17
- Legal Counsel PC costs 86 1
- High Income Child Benefit 160 2
- Fees for sale 376 6
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 2,639 24
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,008
- International interest certificate 588
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 511
- NOVA 470
- Bonus Bonds 355
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 330
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 257
- Payment for Promotional Samples 226
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 222
- Quickbooks 2015 150