Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Charity work 221 11
- Help with HMRC investigation 209 6
- Director Drawings 116 5
- Accounts Software 73 3
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,668 38
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 251 13
- Managing Employee Expenses 207 7
- HMRC Agents Line 174 3
- Collection or business assets 90 1
- Incorporated when they should not have 255 8
- Company Director In Prison 418 10
- Tax position re this lease? 366 9
- Do I need a smartphone? 713 23
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 97 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,663 70
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 86 2
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 342 5
- AWeb - download file 141 2
- pension paid by company? 331 8
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 757 17
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 673
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 512
- Cancelled 427
- Cancelled 365
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 362
- Probiz 335
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 327
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 243
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 215
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 201