Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 54 2
- Taxfiler been down since mid-afternoon 108 5
- Anyone having problems with Taxfiler 445 17
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 190 6
- Paid too much !! 158 1
- Gifting Shares to a Limited Company 77 1
- Company separation for Wholesale & Retail businesses 64 1
- Selling a VAT Qualifying vehicle at a loss 65 1
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 470 15
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 738 11
- Sports Sponsorship 111 1
- New Shareholder and Purchase of Own Share 237 17
- Opt To Tax Refund 207 2
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 196 6
- Is the CT61 return dead? 1,307 14
- Best software for small practice? 602 19
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 1,261 21
- HMRC Enquiry 475 2
- Car purchase Lease or Buy 217 7
- Notifying HMRC when striking off company that never traded 288 4
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 764
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 453
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 271
- DTA tie-breaker issue 261
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 244
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 223
- CGT for NOn UK residents 216
- Apprenticeship Levy 195
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 191
- Capital Gains personal representatives 181