Starting out.... in practice or not?
If my new company is focusing on helping small companies get appropriately financed, by helping with business planning, raising debt with banks etc or equity via angels/VC's, does that mean I'm in practice?
More to the point, what does it mean to me in terms of compliance etc - where do I look to for advice?
What do I need to do before being engaged by a client?
I'm a member of the ACCA - do I need a practicing certificate?
What else do I need to know about compliance???
Any help, pointers etc gratefully received.
- SA302's anyone?? 594 17
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 37 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 340 12
- Cash in Hand 80 2
- Buy to let and capitak gain 141 4
- Busines software 133 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 187 6
- Converting a barn for business use 183 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 303 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 310 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 473 10
- are receipts needed? 607 16
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 297 3
- Bookkeping software 717 7
- Clogged Losses 279 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 264 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 656 10
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 315 7
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 267 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 126 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 909
- International interest certificate 521
- NOVA 371
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 320
- Management expenses for investment company 275
- Bonus Bonds 267
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 182
- P11D benefit received by widow 161
- EXACT ONLINE 156
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 152